A Game of Slaves and Masters [Interest Check]

Started by Dashenka, October 23, 2016, 09:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

I'm happy with my pairing. I'm curious to discover LewAmiral's fantasies.

However, if he wants to cook and eat Lynne, he'll have to fatten her a great deal. She is not quite comestible as for now!

Dashenka

Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 27, 2016, 02:32:13 AM
I'm happy with my pairing. I'm curious to discover LewAmiral's fantasies.

However, if he wants to cook and eat Lynne, he'll have to fatten her a great deal. She is not quite comestible as for now!

That's why I linked you two. You both seem to be rather extreme :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

LewdAdmiral

TO be honest I am not in the least interested in Goodshot.  I hate frigid characters that show no emotion.  HOWEVER.....I see this as an opportunity to play a dissatified customer that has to help himself to the the "Help" to get off.  My character WOULD offer  Goodshot a job as he does need people with her skill set.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

MelisaArtemis

I read through the interest check and want to confirm this several points in case I got it wrong:
1. Each Master / Slave pair are basically mutually exclusive (As in, the slave won't find him / her being used by someone who isn't their master. at least without the master's permission)
2. Anything goes can happen to the slave but it needs the master's permission or the master being the one who does it. Though the game is in extreme section, it doesn't necessarily mean everyone has to play NC or Torture
3. Most slave are taken against their will but there are some who is there willingly? As long as I there is a plausible reason for it.

Did I get everything right so far?

Now... a few question to clarify:
1. Is it okay if I play as a slave and arrange with someone who ALSO haven't join the game to play as the master or will the GM arrange my character to have a master of their choosing? If it's okay, I can get my character's sheet done within a few days and see if I can get the guy to join in.
2. As far as willing slave is concerned... what kind of background is acceptable? Just a simple example if possible :)

AurelieCatena

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 02:51:21 AM
TO be honest I am not in the least interested in Goodshot.  I hate frigid characters that show no emotion.  HOWEVER.....I see this as an opportunity to play a dissatified customer that has to help himself to the the "Help" to get off.  My character WOULD offer  Goodshot a job as he does need people with her skill set.

Goodshot being frigid does not mean she shows no emotion. She'll show a lot of different emotions: pain, shame, rage, agony, fear, disgust, horror, ... The only emotion she will not display is sexual pleasure.

Dashenka

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on October 27, 2016, 02:56:42 AM
I read through the interest check and want to confirm this several points in case I got it wrong:
1. Each Master / Slave pair are basically mutually exclusive (As in, the slave won't find him / her being used by someone who isn't their master. at least without the master's permission)
2. Anything goes can happen to the slave but it needs the master's permission or the master being the one who does it. Though the game is in extreme section, it doesn't necessarily mean everyone has to play NC or Torture
3. Most slave are taken against their will but there are some who is there willingly? As long as I there is a plausible reason for it.

Did I get everything right so far?

Now... a few question to clarify:
1. Is it okay if I play as a slave and arrange with someone who ALSO haven't join the game to play as the master or will the GM arrange my character to have a master of their choosing? If it's okay, I can get my character's sheet done within a few days and see if I can get the guy to join in.
2. As far as willing slave is concerned... what kind of background is acceptable? Just a simple example if possible :)

Yes to most of it. The way the game is setup at the moment at least, each slave will have 1 master. He/she can do whatever he/she wants within the limits of the slave. The slaves are owned property and anything can happen, again within the limits of the slave. This can be anything from light bondage to the real hardcore stuff.

So far all slaves are there against their will.

I haven't really thought of an acceptable background for a willing slave. The business is obviously highly illegal and since there are no direct ties to the brother and sister, I think a willing slave should be entered through her master/mistress. He or she might have been given an invitation and suggested to bring his own slave. But I'm open to suggestions and ideas :)

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 02:51:21 AM
Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 27, 2016, 02:59:28 AM
Goodshot being frigid does not mean she shows no emotion. She'll show a lot of different emotions: pain, shame, rage, agony, fear, disgust, horror, ... The only emotion she will not display is sexual pleasure.

Alright fair enough... If you don't want Lynne, keeping Aurelie's latest comment in mind I'll split you two again :)

Any suggestions on who you'd want to be the chef's slave?

LewdAdmiral

Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 27, 2016, 02:59:28 AM

I'm sorry but the "O" face is something I enjoy.  and her picture literally killed my boner.  But I read your O/Os and see you like degradation.  This is a good opportunity as he will be reminding her every chance he gets of how horrid looking she is and how he has to fire his proxy that bid on her at the auction.  But he would not willingly have any sexual encounters with her.    I like the idea of the oddball of the group.  everyone expects the master to be satisfied with the slave they have received.  I think it adds to the story to actually have a dissatisfied customer.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dashenka

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 03:07:33 AM
and her picture literally killed my boner.

WAY too much info.... Like... WAYY too much.. Please don't do that anymore.

I sort of get what you mean but where's the fun in that for Aurelie?

LewdAdmiral

Apologies.  I would ask Aurelie.  I read her O/Os and it said she liked to be degraded.  That's where I got the idea of a unhappy customer.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

AurelieCatena

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 03:07:33 AM
I'm sorry but the "O" face is something I enjoy.  and her picture literally killed my boner.  But I read your O/Os and see you like degradation.  This is a good opportunity as he will be reminding her every chance he gets of how horrid looking she is and how he has to fire his proxy that bid on her at the auction.  But he would not willingly have any sexual encounters with her.    I like the idea of the oddball of the group.  everyone expects the master to be satisfied with the slave they have received.  I think it adds to the story to actually have a dissatisfied customer.

The question is: Will his frustration spill over Lynne? Will he make her suffer for his proxy's mistake? I'm PERFECTLY happy if there is no sexual interaction between them but only humiliation and pain. However, if he means to keep her ignored in her cage, of course that would soon get boring for me.

LewdAdmiral

I have no intention of keeping her in a cage.  More like take her to the pool and make her go ask one of the other masters which of the towel girls they would fuck and make her bring the girl to me sort of thing.  All while being beaten like a red headed stepchild and constantly belittled for her appearance.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

AurelieCatena

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 03:18:06 AM
I have no intention of keeping her in a cage.  More like take her to the pool and make her go ask one of the other masters which of the towel girls they would fuck and make her bring the girl to me sort of thing.  All while being beaten like a red headed stepchild and constantly belittled for her appearance.

Fine for me then. Albeit you might not find her that obedient... She is no willing slave. She has just been abducted and her main goals will be, by order of priority:

1. Survive
2. Get out of here by negotiation
3. Get out of here by ruse
4. Get out of here by force

Dashenka

Guys just find yourself another partner. I thought your characters would make a good match, I was wrong. Doesn't happen a lot but it has now :D

Don't force things. It has to feel good for both and apparently that's not the case. That's fine :)

Chrystal

Slave

Player Name: Chrystal

Character Name: "Quin" - Admits to no other name

Nationality: Officially British but if asked would probably say "Huh?"

Quin was found abandoned as a baby outside Twickenham Stoop rugby ground, was taken to the nearest hospital where she was treated for malnutrition and hypothermia. Her age was guessed at 14 months at the time, but she was so scrawny that no-one could really tell for certain how old she was. Her parents were never located. She was in care homes all her childhood, except for some brief periods spent on the streets of South London. She has a criminal record relating to shop lifting, illegal substance abuse, supplying illegal substances (she realised quickly that the stuff was not good for her and got herself clean, but has no problems supplying others), soliciting, vagrancy, breaking and entering, prostitution, vehicle theft, driving without a licence, driving without insurance, driving whilst under the influence (this she vehemently denies), and a whole list of other vehicle related offences, resisting arrest (on multiple occasions), ABH, Assault with a deadly weapon, criminal damage... You name it...

She actually likes getting arrested and always pleads not guilty, because then she gets remanded in custody. She has been in and out of juvie since she was 11, and has just finished a two year stretch in Holloway - this time as an adult. It was on her first night on the out that she was looking for somewhere out of the wind to bed down when she found herself grabbed and chloroformed. Not before she did some serious damage to at least one of her attackers though!

Some standard questions on limits.

Slave can be collared? Y. She quite likes wearing a collar, it's fashionable.
Slave can be called names? Y. As long as she can call you names back
Slave can be hurt light (Whipping, slapping)? Y. You hit like a girl!
Slave can he hurt a lot (Torture, beating)? Y. Do your worst!
Slave can be shaven (top and bottom)? N. Already shaved down below. Baldness is a turn-off
Slave can be pierced? Y Already got several, a few more would be cool!

Additional limits and turn ons.

Link to My O/O Page. I will not do any sexual interaction with a male character, nor a character controlled by a male player.

Ons: Being caged, being blindfolded, being mummified, breath play, breast torture, Predicament Bondage, suspension, electrocution, watersports, animals, needles, light cutting.

Offs: Scat, menses, mutilation, prolapse, pregnancy, too much of the same thing all the time.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 27, 2016, 03:22:35 AM
Fine for me then. Albeit you might not find her that obedient... She is no willing slave. She has just been abducted and her main goals will be, by order of priority:

1. Survive
2. Get out of here by negotiation
3. Get out of here by ruse
4. Get out of here by force

You have an ally in that... Except Quin's preference would be the opposite order.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

LewdAdmiral

Quote from: Dashenka on October 27, 2016, 03:26:00 AM
Guys just find yourself another partner. I thought your characters would make a good match, I was wrong. Doesn't happen a lot but it has now :D

Don't force things. It has to feel good for both and apparently that's not the case. That's fine :)

I'll see if everyone else is happy with their choices for now.  And if need be sit this one out if so.

[tr]
   [td]REQUEST THREAD[/td]
   [td]
O/O
[/td]
   [td]F-LIST
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

AurelieCatena

Quote from: LewdAdmiral on October 27, 2016, 04:20:48 AM
I'll see if everyone else is happy with their choices for now.  And if need be sit this one out if so.

Upon reflection, and after discussing it over IM with LewdAdmiral, I don't think this pairing would work. I'd prefer to go with another master/mistress, or be caged with Quin and see who has the upper hand. Or I know Dashenka had yet another solution.

Dashenka

M/S Pairings: Unconfirmed!

Simone De Rege Drake Valentine / Priyanka whtbitch4u2own

Genevieve "Lucky" Luciano Kokaine / Lewis Galloway ehlamjanx / Guilherme Leao vin26m

Svetlana Yorosheva LovelyLilT / Pàdraig McDonald WhoWhatWhere /

Rahma Cristescu Dashenka / Anna Mueller Christa / Caress Rune 

Andrew Smith Magical Pen / Olivia Maes Abbie

Isaiah Parker Emjay / Ally Hendricks Sol Lua

Aldrich Rupert Woods III Flower / Jimmy subrob99 / Cindy Miller subjuanita

Zaira Cristescu Dashenka / Zoey Pearson BeckyAnn / Quin Chrystal

Masters:

Richard Hargrim LewdAdmiral - Female Slave

Slaves:

Lynne Goodshot AurelieCatena - Male or Female Master
Mark Hewitt Ironclad - Female Master

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Ironclad and I finish our PMs, he doesn't want being my Svetlana's slave. That's ok I guess, I rather he's happy playing this RP.

Dashenka

Ok thanks for telling me.

Ironclad, that does mean you might not get a female master as the only two female masters who want a male slave are the lovely little Russian and the lovely little Californian (Koka) who already has 1 confirmed male slave.

vin26m

Quote from: Dashenka on October 27, 2016, 02:25:21 AM
IMPORTANT!!

Okay so I had a nearly sleepless night over this and made the above mentioned list as a draft.

Pairing didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, which could have a few reasons. One is that some characters have already dropped out. Two is that a lot of you are very easy and don't mind with whom you play. This is why I made the pairings list. Please check it and see if you feel you are compatible with the partner I linked you with.

As it turns out, we could do with one more Female Master for a Female Slave and Male Slave. But if the above mentioned list works, let's not fiddle too much.

Some of you have been given two slaves, especially for LilT and Koka, this was needed because you are the only two accepting male slaves and we have 5. Hence the puzzling :)

Another option that was brough to me last night by somebody is to ditch the entire pairing up and make the slaves free for all, within the limits of their preferences of course. This would eliminate the auction, and the price of playing with the slaves will be included in the price for the mansion stay. The risk with this, is that players get left behind. The risk with the auction system is that players get paired up either with people they don't want or as a third on the wagon.

The way I see it, with the current situation of master/slave characters, this is unfortunately inevitable.

So I would love your input on this. Which of the two has your preference?

I'd like to get this sorted as soon as possible so we can get started. At the same time, please drop a line if you are still here, so I can see which characters are still active. Please :)

Hi Dashenka,

I think let people pair up (or group up) how they want.  If they want to do a group scene, do a group thread just for that.  If they want to do a solo scene, let them make their own solo thread.

I am not feeling an auction scene at all, but if some players want that, let them play that.  For initial meetings, I'd prefer more of a marketplace - slaves are on display, masters go shopping, masters appraise the slaves up close and personal, then buy them.  On the other hand, some master-slave relationships could already be established.

For your list:

Kokaine and I PM'ed - My male slave will not be owned by Kokaine's female master.  I am not comfortable with my slave's master having more than one male slave.  I am happy to shelve my male slave for this group game.  If a new female master comes along, he's available, but no other female master has expressed interest in him.

Flower and I are PM'ing - I am in the process of making a pet-play focused female slave for Flower's male master.

subjuanita and I are PM'ing - I am in the process of making a female master for subjuanita's female slave.

I will PM AurelieCatena - I am interested in playing a sadistic male master for her masochistic female slave.  Or I could play a male master without a slave who is just using AurelieCatena's slave for some stress relief.

Let me know if I am overreaching.  If we are limiting each player to a certain number of characters, I can separate a pairing from the group for the sake of the group.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: vin26m on October 27, 2016, 05:42:21 AM
I will PM AurelieCatena - I am interested in playing a sadistic male master for her masochistic female slave.  Or I could play a male master without a slave who is just using AurelieCatena's slave for some stress relief.

Most welcome! Note that Lynne is not masochistic. She does not enjoy pain. She desserves a lot of it though!

Dashenka

Thank you for the input.

For now though, if you could/would play a male master for Aurelie, that would work best in the current situation.

Of course that situation might change in the next hour if another couple I paired up isn't happy :D

Ideally I'd stick to one character per player but seeing how I probably have to let go of that given the current inbalance, I think two characters is fine for you. But stick with two please. Three in the same game is usually overreaching.

Does that help?

vin26m

Quote from: AurelieCatena on October 27, 2016, 05:46:36 AM
Most welcome! Note that Lynne is not masochistic. She does not enjoy pain. She desserves a lot of it though!

She may deserve a lot.

She may get more than she deserves.

Flower

If you would prefer to write with Aurelia and Subjuanita, that's fine with me. I could just switch Andrew out.