New York, New York (Adult slice of life / Drug dealers and violence)

Started by The Green One, April 19, 2022, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethren

I was ruthlessly dragged here against my will by Nico! Not really, I was tempted, mercilessly and shall be making things >.>

Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

Mwha! <.<
                           I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.

Nico

Quote from: Sethren on July 25, 2022, 01:33:46 AM
I was ruthlessly dragged here against my will by Nico! Not really, I was tempted, mercilessly and shall be making things >.>

Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

Mwha! <.<

Sethren

Nope. The truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Nico

Quote from: Sethren on July 25, 2022, 01:42:20 AM
Nope. The truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
At least blame Andronica as well! ~throws up hands and laughs~

Sethren

Quote from: Nico on July 25, 2022, 02:35:40 AM
At least blame Andronica as well! ~throws up hands and laughs~

Uh no, it's alllll you Nico, lol Andronica is just the cherry on top AFTER you dragged me here :P

The Green One

We've updated the active characters and NPCs lists and all character locations!

All NY boroughs are open for new characters!

Not available for new stories

Eliza

Just wanted to pop in here and say hello to a fellow big game set in the fine city of the Big Apple. Your organization in your first post is impressive.

The Green One

Quote from: Eliza on August 02, 2022, 06:01:43 PM
Just wanted to pop in here and say hello to a fellow big game set in the fine city of the Big Apple. Your organization in your first post is impressive.

-waves- Thank you for stopping by! Oh, that first post took a lot of time :P Thank you!

The Green One

We're still open for new players!

We're looking for criminals, dealers, lowlifes and of course, innocent people for our baddies to torment :P

Geeklet

So someone pointed this game out to me, and I've been looking things over. I think I might have to work on a character to see what its all about. Think I'm gonna start with a free-spirited DJ and see where that takes me.

Nico

Quote from: Geeklet on August 18, 2022, 03:01:39 PM
So someone pointed this game out to me, and I've been looking things over. I think I might have to work on a character to see what its all about. Think I'm gonna start with a free-spirited DJ and see where that takes me.
Oh hai! <3

The Green One

Hi, Geeklet! I'm happy we caught your attention, a free-spirited DJ sounds like a good start!

Amaris

Geeklet!! So glad to see you!

Sethren

-grins mischievously-

The Green One

Hello!

With some players departing, we’re re-opening character submissions for the more criminal element!

If you’re looking for that original New York grittiness, this is the place for you!

Right now, we’re looking for all kinds of characters, but we’re specially inclined toward criminals of some kind and we’re open for ideas!

The Underground Arena is looking for an owner
Staten Island needs more population
We're looking for Tattoo artists
It'd be cool to have bikers to join the current MC or to create a new one!

Wulfspire

Hey Geeklet, really glad you joined our cast of amazing characters!

- Wulf

The Green One

Quote from: Liam Dale on August 23, 2022, 03:08:59 PM
Hello!

With some players departing, we’re re-opening character submissions for the more criminal element!

If you’re looking for that original New York grittiness, this is the place for you!

Right now, we’re looking for all kinds of characters, but we’re specially inclined toward criminals of some kind and we’re open for ideas!

Our new bosses joined the game!

Irish Mob for Staten Island and Yakuza for Manhattan! Both bosses are looking for people!

Clio

Very tempted...maybe an Irish sister who doesn't want to be involved in the violence, but can't escape her family?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Amaris

Clio

Quote from: Amaris on August 24, 2022, 07:15:43 PM
C L I O!

The idea sounds really interesting!

Yay! She wouldn't be a total goody-goody, but her form of rebelling would be trying to go straight and legal...you know?

The Green One

Clio

The Green One

The Green One

Quote from: Liam Dale on August 23, 2022, 03:08:59 PM
Hello!

All info in our recruitment thread's first post has been updated!

The Green One

Our new boss "Ma" O’Cuinn is gathering quite the family! If you're looking to join the Irish mob this is your chance!

Our new Yakuza boss Ayami could use some allies and associates as well.

The underground Arena is still open for an owner!