💜 Love Is Blind 💜 [Dating Experiment, Recruiting Thread]

Started by Mellific, June 13, 2021, 10:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haloriel

Lyrical

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2021, 06:54:32 PM
Awwww Sarita, you're going to leave us without your fantastic writing?
So many of my favorite people in this group too! It's such an amazing cast of writers.

Mellific

Quote from: Wyatt on June 15, 2021, 04:50:47 PM
Well, whether it did or didn't originally is moot since I'm pretty damn sure NWW just made sure of my interest  :D

Yisss~ Glad to have your interest!

Quote from: Sarita on June 15, 2021, 06:46:11 PM
Oh Mel! <3 You know I want in on anything you run especially if it's based on a reality show. I have to pass for now because I have far to much going on.

But if you find yourself in need of another female character at some point down the road. PM me please.  This looks like crazy fun.

Oh, Sarita, I'd love for you to join, but understand being too busy. RL of course comes first. If you decide that you want to give it a shot, just let me know! <3

Quote from: Haloriel on June 15, 2021, 07:17:32 PM
Hmm. Interested, with a male character.

Hooray! So glad to have your interest too!

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

I'm thinking that I might go ahead and make an official character sheet thread so that we can at least see what we've got to work with!

Please try to avoid posting a FC reservation request here, because some might want to keep the appearances of the other characters a secret, to be fully immersed in the experience. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Sorry for so many posts back to back, lol... Do you all feel comfortable with this game being posted in Light? Or does anyone have a strong desire for Bondage or another category?

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

Personally, I think we could probably adjust as need be but if we're starting the characters out in the pods, I don't think we would really be utilizing any heavy sexual themes. So if we got closer to that and decided we needed a place for heavier content, I don't think it would be too difficult to take care of that then. But that's just my opinion. I'm totally open to putting it in whatever category the group feels would be the best fit.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Do the pods count as bondage? 🤔 Lol. My character is definitely interested in bondage, but I'm perfectly fine with it being in light.

I'm looking forward to this!

Mellific

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2021, 09:18:28 PM
Personally, I think we could probably adjust as need be but if we're starting the characters out in the pods, I don't think we would really be utilizing any heavy sexual themes. So if we got closer to that and decided we needed a place for heavier content, I don't think it would be too difficult to take care of that then. But that's just my opinion. I'm totally open to putting it in whatever category the group feels would be the best fit.

Yeah, I thought that Light sounded like the best fit for this game, but because pod sex is allowed, people would be able to discuss bondage and might even be able to creatively implement it into pod sex, which was the reason I hesitated.

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on June 15, 2021, 09:24:07 PM
Do the pods count as bondage? 🤔 Lol. My character is definitely interested in bondage, but I'm perfectly fine with it being in light.

I'm looking forward to this!

Lol! xD

Thanks! I'm so glad to have such wonderful people who are excited to join. <3

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Mellific on June 15, 2021, 09:28:56 PM
Yeah, I thought that Light sounded like the best fit for this game, but because pod sex is allowed, people would be able to discuss bondage and might even be able to creatively implement it into pod sex, which was the reason I hesitated.

Lol and here I thought you knew better than to go around giving me ideas lol

Mellific

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2021, 09:47:38 PM
Lol and here I thought you knew better than to go around giving me ideas lol

Lol, whoops~

I'm sticking the game in Light for now and hopefully that is not too limiting for anybody. If we need to move it in the future, I think that can be handled.

O/O | A/A | MM

Diesel Heart

Hmmm... this is an interesting concept and I'm not usually into the slice of life type of content, so the fact this caught my attention and made me ponder a character speaks for itself. Are you still accepting applications?

TreyWalker

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Diesel Heart on June 17, 2021, 09:39:40 AM
Hmmm... this is an interesting concept and I'm not usually into the slice of life type of content, so the fact this caught my attention and made me ponder a character speaks for itself. Are you still accepting applications?
(Not trying to speak for Mellific here) I think she's still accepting applications. As far as I've seen, we've only gotten 2 characters on the approved characters thread so far so I'm sure if you PM'd a character to her, Mel would take a look as soon as she gets the chance.

Mellific

Quote from: Diesel Heart on June 17, 2021, 09:39:40 AM

Absolutely yes, and I could definitely use more males to mix things up! Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad to have your interest!

Quote from: TreyWalker on June 17, 2021, 04:28:37 PM
Hmmm, interesting

Glad you think so!  ;)

O/O | A/A | MM

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Chreestafer

So with it being "speed dating" how long are the actual dates/encounters?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mellific

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 18, 2021, 08:47:42 AM
So with it being "speed dating" how long are the actual dates/encounters?

That's a good question! To get things kicked off, everyone will spend a short 10 minutes in the pods for the 'speed dating' aspect, to act as an icebreaker and a way to get to know everyone and see who they think they might be interested in getting to know more.

From there, the hosts of the show will let the contestants know who is interested in a 'date' with them. On a date, each couple in the pods will get a time limit of an hour. They can choose to end their 'date' before then, but they cannot go over that time. And from there, every 'date' in the pods will have a time limit of one hour.

O/O | A/A | MM

Chreestafer

Quote from: Mellific on June 18, 2021, 09:04:39 AM
That's a good question! To get things kicked off, everyone will spend a short 10 minutes in the pods for the 'speed dating' aspect, to act as an icebreaker and a way to get to know everyone and see who they think they might be interested in getting to know more.

From there, the hosts of the show will let the contestants know who is interested in a 'date' with them. On a date, each couple in the pods will get a time limit of an hour. They can choose to end their 'date' before then, but they cannot go over that time. And from there, every 'date' in the pods will have a time limit of one hour.

Ok awesome! Going to work on a sheet.

I like the blind love concept. So I may bring back the concept of my character being burnt a bit. Like an old game we were in Mel haha.

I'll have a cs up asap!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mellific

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 18, 2021, 09:27:59 AM
Ok awesome! Going to work on a sheet.

I like the blind love concept. So I may bring back the concept of my character being burnt a bit. Like an old game we were in Mel haha.

I'll have a cs up asap!

That's so funny, I almost used the character that I used in that game. But decided I wanted a brand new character for this. At least for my female.  ;D

Looking very forward to your CS!

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

I just got the In Character thread posted up, and the first GM post written!

It's not too late to make your sheet and join us, so please, feel free to do so if you're interested.  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Revna