Tormented male's plots (mostly Extreme)

Started by tormentedmale, September 21, 2019, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tormentedmale

Hi all,

A little about me…

I'll generally check in to E most days, with an ideal posting schedule being once or twice per week. I generally aim for between three to five paragraphs when posting, always in third person. I try to stick to past tense but may inadvertently stray in to the present on occasion. I don’t mind what gender my writing partner is and my On and Offs can be found here

Ons and Offs

Now, that said, just throwing out a few potential story seeds. If interested just drop me a PM - look forward to hearing from you!

A Journey Into Submission - Extreme

My character: the submissive
Your character: the Dominant
Pairings: male / female or female / female
Setting: Contemporary

My character is a successful professional (lawyer, Wall Street trader, entrepreneur, etc) and is also in a settled long term relationship. He (or she - I am happy to write from either a male or female perspective but for simplicity will use male pronouns here) has a secret though - he is secretly turned on by bdsm. The thought of being a helpless, naked submissive at the mercy of an utterly merciless Dominant excites him, turns him on. The rational part of his mind tells him that it’s crazy, that he stands to lose too much if he was ever to try to turn his fantasies onto a reality, so thus far he’s limited himself to some internet exploration, hasn’t crossed the line and turned his fantasy into reality.

And then he meets your character.

Perhaps it starts innocently enough. Maybe he glances at your direction in the coffee shop, sits at the table next to you. Or maybe you’re someone that he sees every day, a secretary at the law firm, a receptionist, the barista that serves him his coffee every day. Maybe you make eye contact with him and he looks down, maybe you drop something into conversation that sounds innocent but has a double meaning.

Or maybe it’s not so innocent, maybe you’re someone that he meets on the internet, talks to him online for a while and you eventually arrange a face to face meeting.

Either way, it’s the start of a journey.

I’d like this to build up slowly. The first meetings would be on ‘safe’ ground, the coffee shop or a restaurant. As they gradually get to know each other things start to get more intense (I’d prefer to put this in the Extreme section and cover a wide range of kinks)

The Experiment - Extreme

My character: A test subject
Your character: A test subject
Pairings: male / female or female / female
Setting: Open to discussion

Our characters wake up separately on an apparently deserted island. They are both naked, have no recollection of how they got there (dependent on how we want to play it they may have no recollection of anything except their first names). Unknown to each of them, they now have a small tattoo at the nape of their neck that looks like a bar code.

Unknown to them, they are test subjects in some sort of experiment. The island is an illusion, a mental projection of sorts created by whoever is running the experiment. As far as our characters are concerned it is a reality however their actual physical bodies are in a laboratory somewhere. Basically, they are each lying on gurneys in a medically induced coma with various leads attached to them, through which the controller can monitor all manner of things.

The controllers can alter the environment at will. They can cause a sudden earthquake or tsunami, control the weather conditions or adjust the temperature by fifteen degrees plus or minus, introduce threats - animals, dinosaurs, people, man eating plants, etc. Even the terrain can be manipulated. Yesterday our characters were able to walk somewhere, today there’s a raging stream blocking their path. They’re sure they came the same way but begin to doubt it as that stream wasn’t there yesterday.

Serious injury / death is a possibility. If one of the test subjects dies the controller just ‘resets’ the experiment. The character isn’t dead – s/he is still lying on a gurney in the lab. So a sort of ‘Live, Die, Repeat’ scenario is possible. Each time the controller resets the subjects have their memories wiped, so each time they wake up on the island it’s all new to them. Except maybe one time the memory wipe doesn’t work properly and one of the characters retains some memories of a previous experiment. There’s also the option of varying locations – maybe after the reset they wake up in a desert or a cave rather than the island. Maybe this is their first time on the island, maybe it’s their 1,001st - they don’t know.

I imagine the controller being some sort of sentient AI, although that’s open to discussion. I envisage a fair amount of smut - two naked people on an island - while kinks are dependent on what sort of tests the controller sets.

I’d also be happy to look at this with a GM playing the controller.

Gorean Tales

My character: Open to discussion
Your character: Open to discussion
Pairings: male / female
Setting: Gorean (obviously!)

I don’t have any particular plots in mind for this but I am always open to Gorean role play, so if that’s something that interests you and you'd like to bounce ideas around, feel free to drop me a pm.