Strangers To Lovers 1x1 Long-Term Stories!

Started by WrittenInTheSand, February 07, 2023, 02:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrittenInTheSand

Hello Everyone! I've thought I may as well write this up as I'm waiting for approval.

Looking for 1x1 roleplay in any but not limited to the following genres: romance, magic realism, slice of life, and high fantasy. My favorite being Romance.

I play both male and female characters in any romantic orientation and am up to creating new characters to suit new plot lines.

My responses are anywhere from 600-1,500 words respectively and I write in the 3rd person past tense.
I have a fairly busy schedule but desperately want to get back into roleplaying regularly and to find a long term writing partner.

I don't have any particular story I'm craving to write other than writing a complete love story from strangers to lovers.

Thanks for reading and hope we can start something special!

Feyre

Hey, there! Welcome to Elliquiy! I too am waiting for approval and tumbled upon your thread! I think we might be a good match! I, too, love slice of life, fantasy, magic and romance (even better if they are combined). I tend to write longer posts at least once a day.

I write with both OCs and fandom. Which leads me to my next question, did you have a particular scenario in mind, or do you follow any fandoms?

WrittenInTheSand

Quote from: Feyre on February 07, 2023, 07:31:33 PM
Hey, there! Welcome to Elliquiy! I too am waiting for approval and tumbled upon your thread! I think we might be a good match! I, too, love slice of life, fantasy, magic and romance (even better if they are combined). I tend to write longer posts at least once a day.

I write with both OCs and fandom. Which leads me to my next question, did you have a particular scenario in mind, or do you follow any fandoms?

I mostly write as OCs but not opposed to Fandoms. I'm familiar with Doctor Who Universe, and various old school Animes like Death Note and InuYasha, Paranoia Agent, etc.

As far as scenarios go, I'm open to anything from colleagues, chance encounter, enemies to lovers, different power dynamics, etc.

These are a few of my OCs:

-Demon on earth
My character is a entity from hell, he is a hobbyist who claims to find much enjoyment in being human and watching their reactions to things he considers normal. He doesn't understand or care for human compassion until he meets your character.

-Broken Designer
My Character is a flamboyant fashion designer in Tokyo and owns one of Japans Top Modeling Agencies. He is always working with models, designers, and assistants and has become quite the personality in Japan. Those closest to him know he is actually very angry and depressed but refuses to let anyone close enough to help, until your character.

-The Wanted Flower
My character is in hiding after her fathers murder by the Mafia. After being unable to pay his debts he feared for his life, but instead they demanded his only child. His daughter was to be used as intelligence for the Mafia with use of her psychic abilities. After he gave everything he had to hide his daughter, in the end they still took his life and continue to look for what they consider to be high value property of the Mafia. Now as an adult she still fears her fathers murderers as they grow closer to find her whereabouts. Your character can either be in the Mafia, or help her.

-More than one
My character is diagnosed with multiple personality disorder/DID and has escaped the Asylum. Their two personalities transition from verbally mute, timid, and mild mannered person to someone whos talkative, erratic, manipulative, and self destructive. Neither personality has any memory of when they switch and are constantly at odds with the other. Your character can either escape with them or take them in of the street. This character of mine can be male or female.

And I have a few others but these are my usual go tos ^^

Golden Spider

I would be down to creating a rp with you, I'm fine with SOL, fantasy or sci-fi, Dm me if you are interested and we can chat on ideas
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l