I Wanted to Answer That !

Started by Oreo, January 25, 2010, 06:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I have noticed a lot of people want to answer some of the questions posed in the introduction threads. Here is your chance to do so. Simply quote the question (give credit to the person who asked it), paste it here and give your answer.

I liked this one.  ;D

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 23, 2010, 11:37:18 AM
Place yourself in and of the moment and tell me:  What is the sound of one hand clapping?

The young man bows his head, his hand rubbing his reddened, slapped cheek. "Truly Sensei, I begin to understand."

"Understanding is the beginning of wisdom, Grasshopper."

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

I had to go back through 4 pages of posts to find this.

Quote from: Oreo on January 24, 2010, 03:07:47 PM
Hello and welcome to Elliquiy. Be wary what you ask for Atticus Bleak.  >:) *rubs her hands together gleefully* I hope you have some fun exploring the forums available to you while your interrogation proceeds questions arrive.

The repetitive drumming of fingernails on the desk, the irritating click of the wall clock, and the soft whirring buzz in your ears are the only noises filling the empty silence of the room. -adept hands adjust the halogen spotlight to shine in your eyes before she saunters toward you with cat-like grace. Heels clicking hollowly on the sterile floor, her black pencil skirt enticingly hugs the gentle curve of her hips. Leaning in, a slight smirk lingers on her pouty lips. Tis but a game to fill the gap in time, and you are her mouse.-

"Forget the trivialities of the questionnaire. Now you will tell me what I really want to know...what we all want to know. There are more important issues" -She stares; deep violet eyes locked with yours in a battle of wills- "Yes, tell me -her hand slaps against the table- Now! Who is your favorite Muppet?" -Chill fingers grasp and lift your chin- "That's right. Do not try to deceive me, we all have a favorite". -rests her svelte bottom against the edge of the cold metal table, brow raised, awaiting your answer-

THE SWEDISH CHEF ~~ Ernda fernda gernda!  Chop-chop-chop!!!!   Or words to that affect.

Butterflykiss

Oh, I also -adore- Oreo's muppet question!

Quote from: Oreo on January 24, 2010, 03:07:47 PM
The repetitive drumming of fingernails on the desk, the irritating click of the wall clock, and the soft whirring buzz in your ears are the only noises filling the empty silence of the room. -adept hands adjust the halogen spotlight to shine in your eyes before she saunters toward you with cat-like grace. Heels clicking hollowly on the sterile floor, her black pencil skirt enticingly hugs the gentle curve of her hips. Leaning in, a slight smirk lingers on her pouty lips. Tis but a game to fill the gap in time, and you are her mouse.-

"Forget the trivialities of the questionnaire. Now you will tell me what I really want to know...what we all want to know. There are more important issues" -She stares; deep violet eyes locked with yours in a battle of wills- "Yes, tell me -her hand slaps against the table- Now! Who is your favorite Muppet?" -Chill fingers grasp and lift your chin- "That's right. Do not try to deceive me, we all have a favorite". -rests her svelte bottom against the edge of the cold metal table, brow raised, awaiting your answer-

Well, I have -quite- the fondness for Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem band, they're so stylishly cool! But I think my favorite, and by rumor also Jim Henson's favorite is Rowlf the Dog.

In a world of crazy characters and overblown personalities, Rowlf is very normal and easy going.