[Shadowlight] Interest Check - A D&D 5E Dual Adventure

Started by Wispyr, January 28, 2017, 12:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominique

Quote from: Amarlo on January 28, 2017, 01:49:18 AM
Oooo, good idea... I might try the whole male thing too. :o

Can I be your evil twin? ;P xD (jk jk - mostly)

Oh, that would be great - and I'm not kidding ;D But I get dibs on the pink unicorn, being white hat and all!

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on January 28, 2017, 02:42:24 AM
I'll tell ya what... I'll stat it out, and if you can kill it, you can have it.  >:)
Oh, so we're going the necromonger route? Is this going to be a thing for the game in general, because I could totally get behind this.  O:)

Quote from: Dominique on January 28, 2017, 03:13:39 AM
Oh, that would be great - and I'm not kidding ;D But I get dibs on the pink unicorn, being white hat and all!
... How dare you! Choosing pink just shows I'm secure in my evilinity. ]<

Although I do like the idea of a black unicorn...

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Countdown0

Quote from: Amarlo on January 28, 2017, 03:16:54 AM
Oh, so we're going the necromonger route? Is this going to be a thing for the game in general, because I could totally get behind this.  O:)
... How dare you! Choosing pink just shows I'm secure in my evilinity. ]<

Although I do like the idea of a black unicorn...

A black unicorn with red eyes, a tail and mane of fire, and the temperament of a Red Dragon whose entire horde just got stolen?
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Cataclysmic Archangel

Offering possible interest.  I have a White Hat idea that has sputtered out repeatedly in 5E games that would work here.  Looks like you have quite a large group already, however.

Chulanowa

Interested as well - prefer a white hat, but hey, I can flex.

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on January 28, 2017, 05:54:42 AM
Offering possible interest.  I have a White Hat idea that has sputtered out repeatedly in 5E games that would work here.  Looks like you have quite a large group already, however.
As I mentioned in the post, interest does not mean approval. I should have the recruitment thread up tonight / tomorrow and Ill have templates for peoplle to fill out with their basic character concepts and Illl be working with them to design the characters and integrate into the world. From the submitted concepts ill pick the roster that I feel will best fit the game.

So... If youre interested you should absolutely submit a concept. Besides I think that youre still within the fist 10 people to show interest, so not too many yet!

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 28, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
Interested as well - prefer a white hat, but hey, I can flex.
Excellent. White Hates are always good.... haha! >.>

In other news... I'm currently working on some world building. Work has decided that it doesnt want me to do any actual work today and I cant access the corporate computers... So basically I can do nothing... So Ill do this instead. xD

AndyZ

Interested.  I'll see where the chips fall before deciding white hat or black hat, since I could make either easily enough.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Elysian Radiance

Just a heads up from someone who has played D&D with Wispyr for seven years...

HE. WILL. KILL. YOUR. MOUNT. AT. ANY. CHANCE. HE. GETS. HE WILL FUCKING MURDER IT AND FEEL NO REMORSE.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on January 28, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

HE. WILL. KILL. YOUR. MOUNT. AT. ANY. CHANCE. HE. GETS. HE WILL FUCKING MURDER IT AND FEEL NO REMORSE.

Pick the person you hate most and mount him/her/it.

Everyone wins.

Rummy Tum Tum

Maybe that will sate him enough to buy my PC some time >.>

Wispyr

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 28, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
This is a super cool concept and I wish I had time to apply. I will just spy on it from a distance. =)
But...Butb... You  must come play. Pllleeeeeaasssssseeee. <3

Countdown0

Ah, all the more reason to play a character who is Neutral on the good/evil scale. Gives you an excuse for a bloodbath! :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

MiraMirror

I really wanna play an aasimar. >.>  Second pick is half-elf, I s'ppose.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Wispyr

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 28, 2017, 04:13:59 PM
Being asked nicely, one of my many dozen of weaknesses!

Okay okay are SCAG/VGtM allowed?

I could be good or bad honestly there are so many things I want to play!!!
Haha! Viiictory. xD

Yes! At this point I'm inclined to allow any 5E material that has been released, provided the player has access to it - I have it all, so I can work with whatever.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I have almost no material, so there's that.

I keep trying a Tiefling Paladin, but every campaign I have joined has failed miserably.  So I'll keep trying to play him.

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on January 28, 2017, 02:38:54 AM
I do too, but I want mine to shoot laserbeams from its eyes!
I'd prefer a pink laser beam pegasus myself, but I'll take what I can get.

Not sure what I'll play yet, but it's been too long since I played a cleric despite insisting it's always been my favorite class, so I might be leaning that way. Then again, rogue could be fun...

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on January 28, 2017, 04:29:35 PM
I'd prefer a pink laser beam pegasus myself, but I'll take what I can get.
*nods sagely*

I'm thinkin' Sorcerer, Bard, or Warlock myself :D

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest to this game as well, can play either as white or black hat guy with no preferance on class nor race. Most likely a male though.

Wispyr

TEASER

This is Kiur, the land that the game will be taking place in. Once the recruitment thread is up, I'll show the second part of this map that has locational names and what not and gives some point of reference for the game. From this though you can maybe start to gather some ideas about places you might be interested in and what not - all good questions once we dive into character submission and approval.

More info to come in the recruitment thread, details, etc. All of which should be up late late tonight or sometime tomorrow once I've compiled and formatted it.

Elysian Radiance

Yay for maps!

Alternately, since no one has mentioned one, I think I can also go rogue.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 28, 2017, 07:26:29 PM
A hexmap! Be still my nerdy heart! <3

And rogues are so much fun in 5e!
I was going to do rogue in our weekend group that [I hope] we're rerolling but she has story and it's not a real story friendly group, more killy smashy shiny loot. So I figure I'll play here instead.

Countdown0

Nice, I like the map. Looks like there might be some sailing to be done in the future, but that flies in the face of the "never get on a boat" rule. Hmm...

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Rummy Tum Tum

AribethAmkiir

Well, I was thinking of assassin, but I can be flexible depending on what others are playing.  A cleric of an evil or chaotic god could be fun.   >:)