Some Niche One-Offs (Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Drizzt, X-Men)

Started by kellas, May 01, 2024, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellas

Hey there! I'm Kels and I'm bored. Help me out?

To clarify, I am not setting out to find anything long-term - these would all be scenes we could complete in ten or so replies. If they evolve into something more, that's great! But I have long-term ideas I'm saving for when/if I'm approved. Also, romance is not expected in any of these. Let me know if any of them interest you!

x-x-x-x

Dragon Age :: This is definitely gonna get a larger post in the adult forum if I'm approved, since Origins is such a dark story - but in the meantime, I'd love to write something cute with one of my Wardens! I'm also willing to write Zevran and Solas if you have an idea for them.

Elder Scrolls :: A conversation held over a game of Blackjack in the Ragged Flagon, where I play Niruin and a young Dunmeri thief.

Drizzt & Astarion :: I haven't played BG3, but I have read the Homeland trilogy and I've seen Astarion's cute reaction to Drizzt in the VA's DND game. I think we could write something emotionally devastating between these two.

Wolverine and the X-Men :: You'd think I'd be after 97 or Evo, but you'd be wrong. This one season wonder is what I'm after. Specifically, I'd like to focus on the perspective of the Brotherhood/Genosha.

Gen. X-Men :: Something following original Morlock characters. Or a Wanda to my Pietro. Please please please?? I'm willing to write any franchise except the MCU and 616.