Ayen's Request Thread [MxF] - UPDATED!

Started by Ayen Matthews, October 03, 2023, 11:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayen Matthews

Hello everyone. My name is Ayen and I'm still fairly new to E. I hope to get to know most of you better as we thread and RP together. But first a little bit about me.

I hail from Topeka, Kansas, but was born and raised in Kansas City, Kansas. I'm a 34 straight white male who have been role-playing on message boards on and off for eighteen years. I have experience playing both male and female characters, but for right now I'm in the mood to play the guy in my RPs. I'll let you know when that changes. However, I don't personally care what the gender of my partner is. Just as long as you're comfortable playing women. I'd like at least one post a day in our threads, but if life hangs you up and you can't make that I'll understand.

You can find my O/Os here for further information on what I like and dislike. Please respect them as I respect yours. Now here are some ideas I've been longing for.

1.) The Ego Maniac
Ex-Soldier and bachelor Drake White is used to getting the yes from women. Who doesn't like an athletic, muscular, clean shaven man with blond hair and pretty blue eyes? He's a natural chick magnet and women have even cheated on their spouses and boyfriends to be with him, but what happens when he meets a woman who isn't interested in all of that? A woman who wants more and tells him a big flat out “No.” Drake could hardly imagine such a woman could exist, and because of it he just wants her even more.

2.) The Hopeless Romantic
Ayen Matthews has been searching for love for a long ass time. Being an open superhuman with powers isn't an easy life and many people don't trust him because of it. But he's still hoping to find love with someone who either understands, or is in the same situation. Ayen has done everything from blind dates, online apps, etc. but he can't seem to find Mrs. Right. That all changes when she appears to give his life meaning again.

3.) The Forbidden Fruit
Ra Constantine has a destiny that nobody else wants fulfilled. Him and his soulmate have the power to end the world the second they become intimate with each other. The moment they give into their lust and passion for another, then say goodbye world. A band of people are doing their best to keep the two from getting together. Sadly, Ra only has desire for his soulmate and won't even look at another woman. Will the two meet and end the world, or will they have to suffer eternally never knowing each other's loving embrace?

4.) The Art of Seduction
Nobody knows her name, but she is the sexiest woman you'll ever lay eyes on. For Shinta she is the only woman he wants. A woman so dark, so dangerous, that one night will mean the end of your life. Can Shinta resist the allure of this mysterious woman? Or is he doomed, like all men before him, to fall into her deadly embrace?

I left these vague so we can decide on world and/or fandom for each of them. For instance number two can easily be played in the DC or Marvel Universes given the super power aspect of my character. And you can also even play a canon character from either universe if you don't want to play an original.

Number three is based off a dream I had one day and wanted to turn it into a role-play. I thought it'd be interesting.

With number four you can be any type of fantasy creature you wish. Vampire. Werewolf. Demon. Fallen Angel. Just contact me and we can hash it out.

Now, here are some fandoms I'm cool with playing in:

Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
DC Universe
Marvel Universe
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Charmed
Sailor Moon
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy

If you like any of my ideas then please feel free to PM me. Thank you for reading.