The Black Rose's Tears (Victorian Gothic Supernatural) [Recruiting]

Started by Totoro, December 28, 2019, 07:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: Madam Striga on January 07, 2020, 11:38:58 AM
As a big nerd who is fascinated by the sociocultural studies of the period... thus is something I can indulge. It'll be a good perspective for an embittered girl I imagine.

You'll probably know more about it than I do, I think it'll definitely be very interesting.

Hecate

Quote from: Madam Striga on January 07, 2020, 11:28:11 AM
Edit: i have another possible idea as well. Relating to a girl brought up in abject poverty. The child of factory workers with too many mouths to feed.

I’ll be playing the unhappy wife of a nobleman who (by all external appearances) seems to have a privileged life, so with that in mind I’m very interested to see how the interactions between different social classes unfold. I anticipate some measure of friction for various reasons, it should be a fun experience to write.

Also, if no one has considered a prostitute for a character then someone really should, it seems almost obligatory to include one among the ranks, so hinty-hint-hint to those still fleshing out character concepts >.>

impishcharm

Quote from: Hecate on January 07, 2020, 02:48:38 PM
I’ll be playing the unhappy wife of a nobleman who (by all external appearances) seems to have a privileged life, so with that in mind I’m very interested to see how the interactions between different social classes unfold. I anticipate some measure of friction for various reasons, it should be a fun experience to write.

Also, if no one has considered a prostitute for a character then someone really should, it seems almost obligatory to include one among the ranks, so hinty-hint-hint to those still fleshing out character concepts >.>

*jots that down*

You know you hypnotize me, always

Madam Striga

Quote from: Hecate on January 07, 2020, 02:48:38 PM

You're right about that, coming from such different walks of life... the contrast will be fun to play with at the very least. Before they even get to talking aha