Caravanserai [Whitesand Moonrock Observatory]

Started by Flower, July 09, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth Ecsed

Name: Elizabeth
Date | Time: late June, midnight +3
Wearing: grey button up long sleeve, camera bag modified to carry a sketch pad, jeans, bare feet.

Five foot five tall walking staff tightly wrapped in criss-crossing thin yellow ribbons, creating diamond patterns showing the silvery wood

Tagging: Nova, closed.

"And yet, here we are. On a rooftop together, far from anything that could be described as a party, and unless I miss my guess... Someone had expertly focused the telescope on something interesting in the sky and then left moments before you arrived, since the sky's rotation would quickly pull something out of view otherwise."

She limped over to the railing, letting the night winds play with her hair, just breathing in the desert she was coming to love more and more.

"I'm Elizabeth. I probably have on the most boring underwear you've ever seen, and you certainly aren't going to see it tonight. So yeah, maybe you should go find something more interesting, if beautiful bodies are your goal"

She sounded... Weary. Being around tall gorgeous and especially rich people all the time was kind of draining.

RedPhoenix

Name: Nova van Dishoeck
Date | Time: Late June, Midnight
Wearing: As Pictured + Navy Stilettos
Tagging: Elizabeth, Closed!

"Yeah, alright, peace!" Nova said, looking a bit confused, she turned and walked back to the elevator, sipping her fishbowl all the way.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Name: Elizabeth
Date | Time: late June, midnight +7
Wearing: grey button up long sleeve, camera bag modified to carry a sketch pad, jeans, bare feet.

Five foot five tall walking staff tightly wrapped in criss-crossing thin yellow ribbons, creating diamond patterns showing the silvery wood

Tagging: Nova, closed.

Elizabeth let out a frustrated sigh, leaning against the wall. "Oh Goddess Selene, I hate these people. They come to the most beautiful place I've ever seen, and all they ever want to do is fuck like rabbits and pretend to be people they're not. Like being rich enough to come here makes them special, and that being special papers over the gaps in their souls."

She was, of course, venting a certain amount of frustration and loneliness into the world, since Becky was gone and Apollo was wrapped up in another one of his, uh, passionate conquests.

Elizabeth had pretty much written off Nova at this point, thinking her night would be better if the odd, annoying woman went back to the fishbowl of Hypnotic or the more literal confined space with water of the pool.