What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7th Derp

Here you guys go, I got my "badge of honor" in a form of an O/O

Revelation

Quote from: 7th Derp on July 08, 2022, 04:33:37 PM
Sunbreak!

How are you enjoying it? I've really been thinking of picking it up.

7th Derp

So far so good. Haven't gotten to the really juicy bits yet due to taking my sweet ass time making all 5 piece armor as I go, plus I fell ill the day before it came out so that slowed my down more.

Azy

aqua

Final fantasy 14. The game is pretty fun. Its not as bad as other games where you are forced to grind on meaningless side quests to level. Any game that doesn't have you just level properly with the quest but doesn't do what they do usually fall off for me. You can go in to these special dungeons to level up very quickly. It's awesome.

Olissia

Final Fantasy 12 and Breath of Fire 3 for the vita. Soon, I'll be on Saints Row the reboot.

Genderflip

I am playing a few different things right now.

• Hearthstone: Battlegrounds

• The latest update meshes well with me, so been enjoying it quite a bit.
  • JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R

• The genre of games I am good at does not include fighting games, but I enjoy them. This one is has been fun so far, but more from the fan service experience.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• It is fun but it hasn’t really pulled me in. I play it when I have some downtime and don’t have time for something else.

SurreptitiousApple

Elden Ring when I can find long periods of free time.  When I can't, I've found myself revisiting older titles that I never quite finished: Fallout 4 and all the DLC, Divinity: Original Sin, Hades.

Ariel

For the most part, I play Genshin Impact. I don’t have time to balance Genshin and another game, and there’s always something to do in Genshin (who can relate??), so I do that.

#artifactfarming  :'(
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

SummerDawn

My big PC games right now are Cyberpunk and Cities: Skylines. I do play Startrek Fleet Command on my iPhone but it's a bit grindy at times so I come & go with it.
WRITING STATUS: Open to discuss story ideas.

O/O & About Me Thread - https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:SummerDawn
A/A Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=346933.0
Story Ideas - https://elliquiy.com/wiki/User:SummerDawn/Stories
On E! Discord @ SummerDawn232. Please DM me here if you want to friend me on Discord.

7th Derp

Quote from: Ariel on September 22, 2022, 05:16:49 PM
For the most part, I play Genshin Impact. I don’t have time to balance Genshin and another game, and there’s always something to do in Genshin (who can relate??), so I do that.

#artifactfarming  :'(
Yeah. I still have to farm for artifacts for three characters. The rng upon rng is nuts for a game like that.

By the way. What's your favourite character? Hint: the correct answer is Ganyu.

Ariel

Quote from: 7th Derp on September 26, 2022, 12:04:04 PM
Yeah. I still have to farm for artifacts for three characters. The rng upon rng is nuts for a game like that.

By the way. What's your favourite character? Hint: the correct answer is Ganyu.

Ganyu is sweet! But my favorite character is Kokomi.  O:)

However, I love playing Yanfei, Beidou, Kazuha, Ei, Ayaka, and Kokomi.

I’m hoping to get Yelan and Ayato on their next reruns, and Nilou and Dehya from the upcoming banners!
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

7th Derp

Quote from: Ariel on September 26, 2022, 03:45:04 PM
Ganyu is sweet! But my favorite character is Kokomi.  O:)

However, I love playing Yanfei, Beidou, Kazuha, Ei, Ayaka, and Kokomi.

I’m hoping to get Yelan and Ayato on their next reruns, and Nilou and Dehya from the upcoming banners!
I like playing as Ganyu, obviously, but also as Keqing, Yoimiya, Yelan and Xinyan. I want to enjoy playing Klee, but unless I can eventually sort her out, built wise, I don't enjoy her as much as I hoped.

Current party I'm running with is Collei (just because she's new and does dandro stuff), Yoimiya, Jean (trying to switch it up for a healer for once cos I've been running Noelle since... ever! I miss her already...) and of course Ganyu.

I'm not too crazy about the upcoming banners for the character, kinda trying to spend it all on weapon banners for now. Though I'm also still hoping for Eula... with any luck.

Sucks that I'm often stuck just doing daily things and then leaving it at that. So hopefully the next update to continue the story will keep me busy. And is hopefully easier on the brain too. Talking to the tiny dandro archon melted my brain. As well as giving my massive Link's awakening vibes.

MalachiteDrake

I just got back into Guild Wars 2 with some friends. :) It's such a pretty game!

Olissia

Wickd

Playing SIMS, if you can call it playing :D I always spend most of my time building a perfect family and the a grand house (cheats help with moooney of course), but when it comes to actual living, I get bored and turn it off.

IsEverythinginOrdis

Quote from: Wickd on October 07, 2022, 04:05:14 PM
Playing SIMS, if you can call it playing :D I always spend most of my time building a perfect family and the a grand house (cheats help with moooney of course), but when it comes to actual living, I get bored and turn it off.

This is exactly how it goes for me whenever I pick up Sims again...

Currently I'm playing Tribes of Midgard and Destiny 2

Twisted Crow

Am I the only one that plays The Sims the way it was originally intended?  :D

Currently playing Dungeon of the Endless on my Switch. It’s actually pretty neat. Though I’m feeling like I’m starting to get a little old looking at a tiny screen for hours at a time. Even for a Switch game, it’s got microscopic HUD elements, man!

Numerion

I got back into rimworld, starting new colony, the works.

never quite get where I want with it and then see screenshots of others and that sends me back again.
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

FroreQueen

Currently replaying the Mass Effect series.
When I take a break from that, I'm finishing up Horizon The Forbidden West
Online with the peeps it's either Red Dead Redemption 2 or Borderlands 3 right now. We took a break from Outriders.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Ghostriders

I'm playing destiny 2, terraria, and overwatch 2.
Don't support blizzard but the game is fun.
Also looking forward to Warhammer:darktide.

DarkMoo

Tales of Arise, Persona 4, Minecraft (modded)

I like the grind.

Arian

Quote from: Twisted Crow on October 08, 2022, 08:22:13 PM
Am I the only one that plays The Sims the way it was originally intended?  :D

I like to play it that way! I've been playing dragon age inquisition (4th playthrough) and bannerlord

TheHappyMoonkin

I've been dabbling in a few games recently. WoW, been trying to play through the current expansion in prep for the upcoming, and then I've been playing strange horticulture... which is probably my favorite game ever (being a witchy plant-loving fool!). There's been a big urge to reply the Wolf Among Us, so will hopefully fire that up this weekend :)

"See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf."
Ons and Offs  |  RP Search

Zadaris

Been playing a bit of Alien Isolation on the Switch as part of my annual October-horror fest. Love how it really captures the claustrophobia and amazing sound design of the first film and basically makes it a game. Nothing short of amazing.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."