Suiko's M/M Prompts: Masochistic Musings, Mostly Vampires

Started by Suiko, March 20, 2023, 10:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

- Suiko's M/M Prompts -

This is a thread for short, sweet cravings that come to mind without any concrete plots to go with them- I have a more detailed set of requests linked HERE, but for the sake of simplicity I thought I'd post these here. There's not much detail because I'd love to collaborate. Think of these as jumping off points. Please feel free to look at my posts and O/Os for an idea of what I'm like to roleplay with, and send me a PM rather than responding to this thread directly. Thank you muchly.

Also, if none of these take your fancy, but you think we'd write well together, send me a message anyway. I'm always happy to come up with something new. My muse is being really very good right now, so I'm especially open to new stories.

So here is the list:
  • Astarion, Baldur's Gate 3 - He's become a bit of an obsession. Either playing as him, or a Tav. Pitch me any idea and I'll probably bite (ha ha).
  • Something involving dark religious themes. Religious figures abusing their power... questionable punishments, witch trials, sexual devotion. Anything like that.
  • ’VtM’/Vampires – I’d really enjoy jumping back into the world of Masquerade. It wouldn’t have to be a system game, just a story set in that world. Ideally I would play either a fledgling against their sire, or a human being plunged into the darker world against their will, but I’m open to exploring other pairings. Favourite clans include: Ventrue, Tzimisce, Lasombra, and Toreador. If you don't know the world of VtM, that's completely fine - I'd enjoy anything relates to vampires in general right now.
    Obvious themes focus around bloodplay, violence, dark magic – almost anything can go depending on what we go with.
  • Craving muzzles or bits at the moment - as in my character wearing one. Is he a rapid beast in need of control? Is he a young man who enjoys some puppy play? Is it more about humiliation, on the non-consensual side? There could be lots of different plots for this craving. Here are a couple of SFW pictures for inspiration: One and Two.
    Potential kinks depend on the story, but could be BDSM, puppy play, non-con, humiliation.
  • 'Omegaverse' -- I've sadly lost my previous omegaverse stories and really looking for the chance to play some again. I'd love to play either an omega or beta against an alpha. The specifics can be worked out; plot, and the general status of each case. Are omega rare, and therefore valued? Are they common and seen as lesser people? Where do betas fit in, sitting awkwardly in the middle? Losts of things to think about.
    Particular things I like to include are size/age differences, knotting, CEO/worker, 'heat'.
Looking forward to hearing from any interested parties. Thank you for checking out this thread.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Bumping! I'm really in the mood for something new right now, so any messages would be welcome~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -