What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Navy wool slacks, an Oxfor cloth button down long-sleeved shirt, black loafers.

Merry Gentry

currently in my Pj's ; silky dark green top and dark green & black silky shorts
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CuddlyYam

Black running shorts with green accents, and a t-shirt with black-and-white stripes that make me look like a human zebra XD

sree

A Valencia football jersey for some reason and a blue jeans.
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Beguile's Mistress

A dark green sleeveless sheath with rows of white flowers embroidered on it from the round neck to the hem in increasing sizes, a white belt and a white jacket edged with dark green around the front and cuffs, sheer black stockings and black heels

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A cream colored wrap dress with gold, blue, red and green flowers printed all over, beige stockings and black pumps

AmberStarfire

That sounds very pretty, BeMi.  :D

I'm not very dressed up. I'm just wearing a grey long-sleeve top and navy leggings.

Merry Gentry

Grey sweat pants and a blue tshirt
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucent

Blue nightie with tiny bears and moons on it lol.
Lady Red's O/O

Ty Lulu for my avatar!~   

I do have Skype.

Lady Reds RP Ideas
Lady's Away from her computer

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on March 16, 2017, 05:18:11 PM
That sounds very pretty, BeMi.  :D
Thank you! :-)

It's St. Patrick's Day and we decided on business casual for the day!  Black jeans with shamrocks embroidered on the back pockets and a Kelly Green cable knit sweater, emerald green shamrock socks and black loafers. :-)

MelisaArtemis

A small brown-ish furry massager... its my kitty on my lap btw

Merry Gentry

Jeans and a long sleeve black Tshirt

RedRose

Burberry pattern top/blouse thing, Brown pencil skirt, beige heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

A white silk top in a grayish white shade with gold and bronze and red fireworks mums splashed all over it; it has short sleeves, a round neckline and buttons down the back and I'm wearing it with a camel colored pencil skirt, beige stockings and beige heels.

MelisaArtemis

a short dress... like... REALLY short :P

luna146

panties and a tank top...I should put on some pants or a dress.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a turquoise, long-sleeved shirt and black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a long-sleeved cream-colored silk blouse with a big floppy collar and an Indian print long and narrow silk scarf knotted under it and oxblood loafers.

rpguy37

Cozy checkered bathrobe and my undies!

MelisaArtemis

sree

Red Tshirt,  black jeans and a blue skull cap. (Just got back from lunch  ;D)
I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Anjelita

Grey tights with a faint brocade design, black and white knit skirt in a brocade design, black mesh and jersey body suit with a sweetheart neckline and three-quarter sleeves, otk black boots, a mala made of blue goldstone, quartz and howlite and two bracelets.  I don't know if nails count but gel nails, filed to a point, like claws, and painted to look like gunmetal cat's eye.
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless navy dress with a round neck, straight skirt and a matching belt and jacket, beige stalkings and navy heels

Lucent

Blue skirt, bike and white hombre shirt that is backless.
Lady Red's O/O

Ty Lulu for my avatar!~   

I do have Skype.

Lady Reds RP Ideas
Lady's Away from her computer