Aqua's Story Idea's~

Started by aqua, August 02, 2022, 07:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aqua

Here is where I will discuss my story ideas you can request one of these from me by DM. I will be posting under this post very soon the different sections for gender. then editing them as needed. Please read my O/O's it had information on my needs on RP. But ill give a tldr here.

- I RP with anyone regardless of gender. But I do have preference's for character pairing.

- in order of preference with me being the first in the pair. F/Fu>F/M>Fu/F>F/F>M/F>Fu/M>M/Fu>M/M
(Caveats are playing a feminine male may make it easier to do M/M and doing M/Fu as well as Fu/M filling up a femboy hole as a futa sounds nice too haha)

- Sex is fine but unless its a short I prefer it not be a focus.

- I write posts that vary in size, usually 3-5 para all the way to 8-10(Maybe more?) depending on the need. Like if there's a lot of exposition. But I prefer them to be smaller if there is a character vs character fight, or intimate moments. It feels more dynamic that way.

-Decent grammar and spelling are preferred, but as long as I don't think I'm reading hieroglyphs(we will ignore that I can read them) we will be good.

- Most of these ideas are up for revision so if you would like to please ask.

- Communicate if you are dissatisfied with anything I have done or if you've grown bored. I'd rather not waste both our times.

My Stroies
   ●●● Excited
     ●● Want
       ● Interested

Availability: Open

Please do not post in the forum I would prefer to keep it uncluttered.

aqua

Here as a female I stand in an area I am most comfortable. I can act as a female because I am one and its easiest for me. Here is where we will get stories of me as a female with a range of partner preferences, but as I said I prefer to do this with a partner and I'm willing to work with most of these ideas. I have a tendency to be pretty submissive but I enjoy a bit of dom play as well.

The Veil of Shadows    ●●● Excited

Content: Fantasy, Steampunk, Romance(Multiple Choice), Action, Adventure, Magic, Light School Elements(Unintentional pun is still punny), Harem(?)

Setting: Several thousand years ago the world was bathed in the glow of the first light, the Sun. Humanity lived alongside the magical creatures that filled the world. The magical creatures, from the smallest Sylph to the gargantuan Stormchild. The weakest Wisp to the absolute strength of the Dragons. All knew their place in the order of things. But Humans who proliferated faster than even the ever multiplying Wisps were expanding and taking over more and more of the world. The humans seen as middling at best among the magical beings were seen as monumentally arrogant even if it was just their nature. Their nature its self was deemed arrogant and the Dragons were called upon by the lesser magical beings to rectify their loss. The Dragons ever the powerful pseudo leaders of magical beings were chosen almost exclusively to deal with the qualms of the lesser beings. Only the Stormchild's could match them and they were often too aloof and free to be deemed worthy of leadership.

The king of Dragons, Absalom. However chose not to interfere as he favored the humans. The king was kind but narrow sighted to the unintentional danger the humans could cause, and to the danger from his own people. The humans continued doing what they did for another thousand years becoming more and more pests. Eventually there was decent among even the other dragons about the inaction from the king. This boiled over to his own son E'autou and several dragons that were against him slew the first king of Dragons. The son E'autou blamed the death of his father on the Humans claiming they had developed a weapon capable of killing Dragons. And while regrettable his fathers death was caused by his neglect of the Human issue. The death of the first king of Dragons caused the anti human shift that eventually lead to the magical beings, lead by the new king of Dragons,  Yirahanan. The former prince took a new name after becoming king. A name that meant in the language of dragons. Fear the Dragon.

And so began the war. The former prince now Yirahanan. Quickly gathered support and more from the lesser races. Twisting his tale of lies Humanity was plunged in to an unwanted war. Humanity however was not an easily defeated foe. Their passion and creativity drove them harder than any other race. Though humans had not had weapons that could hurt the 'greater races'. Tenacity in the face of extinction was Humanity's specialty. Humanity quickly were able to develop weapons that could hurt the greater magic races. The fight was long and hard but humanity refused to give in. Developing a final solution to deal with the magical races Humanity not ready to deploy these weapons was dealt a direct blow by the Dragons, lead by Yirahanan. Humanity was forced to use what they developed. And so with a bright light, brighter than the sun. The world was sundered.

Two worlds now split by a veil of immense magical power and darkness. Yira(Fear) The world of magic named after the dragons that terrorized humanity. And Yare(Hope) the world of humanity. The humans who had developed steam and gear technology were never ready for the final attack. only one kingdom is known to have been able to survive the next 1000 years and that is the residents(in the thousands to tens of thousands) in the Castle of Light. These are the stories that are told in the sanctum of light where Robeless are educated. Some have their doubts about the validity of the events foretold but they are not open about these thoughts as those who are, are taken to the Hall of Shadows. Where they never return as whole as they were before.

Story:The story follows a boy/girl from one of the several social hierarchy in a world blocked from the sun by a magical Veil that leaves the world in complete darkness.

Your character is a 1st year(roughly usually 16 year old member of the castle educational system for the young.) from the Castle of Light. Your character discovers that an evil, long thought to have been banished, once more threatens their world, slowly and secretly letting its presence be felt. A pact was broken, and a war dormant for two thousand years is rekindling. Danger looms, and it is up to your character and a small band of unlikely heroes to save their World Under the Veil.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for a partner to join me on a semi long form adventure in to this world I made. You have complete freedom. The preferred age is due to the initial start to the setting and naughty things don't have to happen but I would prefer the age of the character remain 16. I can move the story around to adjust for your character being a third year(18) but that is the oldest possible for the story. As well as my partner's character gender. The preferred gender is male, then futa, then female. It is a taco fest in this story so its made somewhat harem like. There are powers that you will have along with an intentionally vague magic system we will discuss what your character can do through DM's.

Additional Imagery: 1 | 2 |

Fallen Grace    ●●● Excited

Content: Fantasy, Adventure, Tragedy?, Romance, Lovers to Enemies, Action, Magic.

Setting:The world is in a state of relative peace. The denizens of the material plane are prospering. But in secret there is a war brewing only a few minor conflicts. The Seven Heavens, the Nine Hells, and the abyss were in conflict. This conflict was brewing for thousands of years but the abduction of the Archangel Gabriel was the trigger that broke the uneasy tensions. There were rumors of hybrids being made between Angels and Demons. Hybrids were pretty common in this day and age but an angel and demon was unheard of as they were usually kill on sight both ways. There was a hybrid corps employed by the angels for interaction with the humans. These groups, usually of two, were sent to the material realm to help humans, be the envoy of the heavens to humanity, and to search for activity from the Devils and Demons. They are called Nilx.

Story:You are a young member of Nilx, the product of a human and angel's pairing. You are quite new to the job but are used to most of the day to day activity. This is when you are sent your new partner after the last one was transferred. The girl is brash and confident and beautiful. Her name is Sabriel and she brings along with her turmoil, troubles in the form of a new mission. And maybe a little romance if you can break past her exuberant love of justice. As it all she thinks about. Can you convince her to find a place in her heart for you?

What I'm Looking For: A Male Character. This is obvious but the person that plays them is inconsequential to the character methinks. Also this is not gonna be a short one. Its gonna be a slow burn for relationship. and The story could expound upon more than one rp. This is based on my books that are loosely based on pathfinder. My intent is to have my books published as a pathfinder official work. But this is not my book its just based on it. feel free to do as you please as long as you stay within the requirements. Male character, there will be a romance, and you are willing to do a long one maybe even multiple RPs. Also Clara is something of a bard if you were to give her a class. Shes bard mixed with fighter. Also You will have abilities and magic that we can work on together.

Skip Jump     ●● Want
[Floatright][/float]

Content: SciFi, Lite Adventure, Casual Sex, Short, Alien Girl, Action

Setting:You are a human who volunteered to be the test pilot of a deep space jump engine. IT WORKED! It worked. And now it doesn't. You had been told there was a small chance that you would return and this was unlikely to be a return mission. You volunteered as you had no real connections to anyone and would at least make something of your life with this.

Story: Waiting to die as the engine slowly runs out of power and little to no food besides mre's a large alien ship takes your ship in to it and this is where your semi short adventure starts!

What I'm Looking For: Fresh fish type of character, this is their first time seeing aliens after all. Gender is non important. But preferred to be male or futa. its a bit of an adventure and some action and sex. It could develop in to a romance but it will take some persistence as the Main female lead that you will meet after some introduction as shes more interested in combat and sex. Also some what important. She is not that image necessarily that's a mechanism of her species. She looks very human underneath.

aqua

I have a massive obsession with Futa's not just in a sexual sense I have done a majority of my RP as a female and as a Futa. While I don't think any of the genders necessarily matter much for the story as that will always be the primary focus besides shorts(The story that is). It is important to note for the potential time shared between our characters that I'm very good at this as its one of my biggest fetishes(Mostly being done by a futa rather than doing the doing but I have just as much fun.)

aqua

My experience both sexual and Role Play wise playing as a man is extremely limited but I am still interested in it. I would like to say that the three male characters I've played were fun even if they had flaws(Not the good kind.). One was a dashing confident man that was secretly the ruler of hell. The character was supremely confident and was quite. Non nonchalant for what one would expect the ruler of hell. But he had been a later generation where hell was run more like the mafia. He was violent egotistical and quite the fun way to get in to the role. The next was probably a light favorite over the last and it was a man who was strong powerful and dominant but he made the wrong enemy in a war against a goddess of beauty's cult. And was turned in to a short petite blonde boy that was just about indistinguishable from a girl. He had lost the favor of the god he was fighting for and no longer hand the strength he had before. Made a slave of the cult he had to satisfy them to keep himself alive. And so he learned a new way to fight. The third was a meat head. A battle maniac that enjoyed fighting above anything else. The irony was he wasn't very smart but his intelligence was crazy high he understood the mechanics of a fight like a neurosurgeon understood their way around a brain.

aqua

So I would Also Like everyone to know that I'm willing to do a Scenario or two. Even if you are already playing with me. Just a little plot and some raunchy fun. No commitments. Scenario are usually very sexual and we establish the characters as having already been in x relationship or TBD and we jump in to the fun. But a caveat is Scenarios can be pretty fast paced. While I'm perfectly willing to wait a day or two for a post in normal campaigns, baring irl interference These need to be daily posts at a bare minimum. And while I don't have a post minimum for scenarios I'd advise that you guys not make more than a paragraph unless needed for like a scene change, as this is fairly fast paced long drawn out posts don't fit very well. But that doesn't mean you can or should slack on your grammar and what not.(I don't expect you to be perfect I know I aint.) As for content as long as its in our o/o's we can do whatever we come up with.