What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Quote from: Revelation on November 15, 2023, 12:42:20 PMRapi is fantastic but she suffers main gacha character syndrome which is being an SR unit in a game where only SSRs are viable.
Which sucks that you cannot upgrade their rarity. Would do the same for Anis, cause anis. Lol

Revelation

Quote from: Orochimaru on November 15, 2023, 01:02:56 PMWhich sucks that you cannot upgrade their rarity. Would do the same for Anis, cause anis. Lol
At least Anis has her summer version.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Revelation on November 15, 2023, 01:17:16 PMAt least Anis has her summer version.
True. Though, I missed the summer event, sadly.

ChillyCanadian

Been playing through Mafia 2 remastered for a few days now. Beat the original when it first came out and trudged through getting that Plat, so gonna do it again haha. 

Also play DBD, R6 Siege. Tried Aliens Fireteam but the connection issues are horrid. Fun game, terrible online. Which isn't good considering it's meant to be played online. 

Really want to get my PS5 already. 

Revelation

Quote from: Orochimaru on November 15, 2023, 02:09:28 PMTrue. Though, I missed the summer event, sadly.
Hopefully they do another summer Anis banner. She's pretty damn strong, too.

I've been playing Grim Dawn since they dropped a hella big patch yesterday. Lots of fun getting back into it and slaughtering my way through the game.

Orochimaru

With the Eevee event in Scarlet/Violet. Near all my attention is getting a shiny eevee so I can get a shiny Glaceon.

Teo Torriatte

I've been spending most of my gaming time playing Honkai Star Rail. It's pretty amazing how a free to play game designed to catch whales has been, for me, the most engrossing rpg that I've played in a very long time. And, with 80 hours and counting, I have yet to spend a dime on it.

writersmelody

Currently playing Code Vein, aka anime Dark Souls. :P It more has types of weapons than individual weapons but what it lacks in weapon variety it makes up by the variety of classes, which you can switch between at any point! You only start out with three but uncover more as the game progresses. You can also learn abilities from the different classes for some mixing and matching! (Though you can't use every ability or every weapon with every class, stats matter somewhat.) There is some interesting lore and moments I found emotional. While the level designs can be complicated, they tend to have checkpoints (which you can teleport between) close to the boss so the runbacks to the bosses aren't terrible! I've been having fun with it. 
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

GloomCookie

Right now I spend a lot of my time between Planet Crafter, Contraband Police, Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic, and a bit of Rimworld. There's also a bit of Crime O'Clock, but that I play on and off.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Murdoc Is God

My Time At Sandrock, again. I married Amirah, we have 2 kids named Alexander and Danielle, and I'm throwing parties as often as I can because it's a really fun mechanic to serve people food.

Numerion

I  fell into Chivalry 2 yesterday. Wowza. 
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

TotesRider

Fortnite's new season it really good so far. Though the racing and rhythm mode definitely could use some work here and there.

I've also been playing a ton of Exoprimal on game pass. Surprisingly good but not good enough to warrant a $60 purchase imo

Orochimaru

Pokemon Violet as Indigo Disc DLC dropped... and well, I am happy with it. =3

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

LcxviiA

requests ons/offs
𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

Shadow Fang

Just got back into Runescape heh. I always find my way back to that game eventually.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Shadow Fang on December 18, 2023, 04:18:02 PMJust got back into Runescape heh. I always find my way back to that game eventually.
You ain't the only one... Me too. Holiday stuff they do is always fun.

Shadow Fang

Quote from: Orochimaru on December 18, 2023, 05:01:47 PMYou ain't the only one... Me too. Holiday stuff they do is always fun.
Yeah, I didn't much care for the Halloween stuff because the pumpkin parties were always so laggy but I like the jack-o-lantern head. How're you liking Necromancy?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Shadow Fang on December 19, 2023, 11:03:56 PMYeah, I didn't much care for the Halloween stuff because the pumpkin parties were always so laggy but I like the jack-o-lantern head. How're you liking Necromancy?
You're talking to a guy who will do necromancy in any game he can. Lol As far as hiw runescape does it, I like it. Specially considering how runescapes combat system was. They handled it well, story wise too I feel.

Shadow Fang

Quote from: Orochimaru on December 20, 2023, 05:14:40 AMYou're talking to a guy who will do necromancy in any game he can. Lol As far as hiw runescape does it, I like it. Specially considering how runescapes combat system was. They handled it well, story wise too I feel.
I agree, crossed off the RS bucketlist and killed Bandos a few times thanks to it.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Shadow Fang on December 20, 2023, 08:11:09 PMI agree, crossed off the RS bucketlist and killed Bandos a few times thanks to it.
I am still, rediscovering stuff in RS and reliving fond memories. =3

writersmelody

I have moved on to Darkest Dungeon II, I've beaten the first Confession and have been enjoying having my butt handed to me in the second one, LOL. I've never really played a game with a metaprogression system before and it fits well with the whole question of what you prioritize- having more characters available or do you want to be able to find additional items? The art and music and sound design and narrator are stellar. Even though it's not the same, if you enjoy Darkest Dungeon, you will likely enjoy DDII. Reynauld and Dismas, friends to the end! (If they survive...)
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)

Rising Fenyx

I am finally jumping on the hype train for Baldur's Gate 3, although I'm going to be playing through with my friend, who is a high school teacher, so I can't just binge it like I'm inclined to after the first opening hours. XD It'll be a lot of good, long evenings for us I suppose!

Outside of that I've been playing a decent amount of Fortnite, which I've been having a lot of fun with, and trying to platinum a lot of unfinished games like all the Spider-Man games on PS5, GoW, Alan Wake 1/2 and Control.
Characters, Kinks, and General Information

Current Cravings

Inbox is always open for plotting and general chatter!

candlewhisperer

Currently playing Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. I am finding it much more difficult than Breath of the Wild but I am enjoying it. 

Vernon

I'm currently playing RDR 2. I haven't played through it (40%) back on release and the disc just lingered around for years. 

Fortunately, I have no memory of its story, makes it more interesting. 

++O|O++

~~twisted stories~~

++Love, hatred, you have only to choose; they all sleep under the same roof; you can double your existence, caress with one hand and strike with the other.++