Romance fantasy M/F - recruiting for the M

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, February 15, 2009, 10:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Two individuals that come from different times reach out and find love.   One from ancient Babylon, the other from present day world. Different worlds, times and yet destine for each other.   When one sleeps, they sweep through the passage of time.  Drawn by the other.  As in each time each faces intrigue and challenges.   Yet when they awake.  Only a faded distant memory of their love tugs at them.   As each live two life's.  One a shadow world of dreams in a world in which out of place.  Just as their lover is ever elusive yet ever together.   

Notes;   As to who is from the past or future.  I will leave that  up to who ever is interested in playing the male role in this.  As I will be playing the female role.   As for filling out the worlds of each time.   Is planned on collaboration between us.   Thus the limited amount of details.  Leaving that open to incorporate each of the characters and time they come from to form the back drop of each time of the story. 

RoleplayingMale

This sounds interesting, I'd be interested to play the male lead from a more ancient era. Maybe our girl's an archaeologist or a historian?

TheLegionary

Hi,
I liked your idea! Please PM for further discussion.
Hugs,
TheLegionary