(M/M) (Looking for tops) Are you the needle in my metaphorical haystack?

Started by Rosenrot, March 19, 2022, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosenrot

Please read my On/Off thread before contacting me. Italics in the Pairing sections show which role I play. If both of them are Italicized, it's up to you. All of my plots involve sex. Romance tags are only there to indicate softer, slower burn character dynamics. In the same vein, violence tags indicate the presence of violence in a story but not necessarily violent sex.

ONE SHOT STORIES

As Above, So Below
Pairing: Demon/Demon
Tags: Contemporary fantasy, dark fantasy, modern setting (optional), period setting (optional), supernatural, violence?

Set in late 19th century England or current day America. More of an idea than a plot: What would happen if a demon were summoned by another demon possessing a human form?

Notes: None, except to say that this could be a one shot or something more substantial if you want to help me fill it out.

Hot, Sticky, Sweet
Pairing: Human/Vampire
Tags: Contemporary fantasy, dark fantasy, period setting, supernatural, violence?

Set in 1980s America. It's just your run-of-the-mill rock star/groupie scenario, except the rock star is a vampire.

Notes: I'm looking for a hair metal vibe but it's negotiable.

LENGTHIER STORIES

Mea Culpa
Pairing: Human/Monster
Tags: Dark fantasy, fairy tale, period setting, religious themes, romance, violence?

Set in 12th century England. An orphan is forced out of the foundling home on his 18th birthday. With no resources or relations to turn to, he joins the local abbey intending to devote himself to the only thing he knows: God. But something wild in the woods outside... and it shows more interest in the naive apprentice monk than anyone ever has.

Notes: Monster can be a demon, vampire, werewolf, or something else completely- it's up to you! I'd prefer something that can at least take a human appearance, for ease of story's sake.

Pomegranate Seeds
Pairing: Human/God
Tags: Dark fantasy, Greek mythology, period setting, romance

Set in Ancient Greece, roughly 2nd or 3rd century. Recently freed by his dead master, a traveler sets up camp near a cave rumored to be an entrance to the underworld. There he finds the ruins of an unnamed temple and feeling pity for the poor state of its altar unwittingly leaves an offering to Hades, the feared God of Death.

Notes: Decent knowledge of Greek mythology required. If I play the traveler, this is a death story. He freezes in the night and is ushered into the Underworld by a Hades who was confused but somewhat touched by his offering. There is a catch, however: the traveler is neither good enough for Elysium nor evil enough for Tartarus, and Hades is reluctant to release him into the Asphodel Fields aka limbo.

Wherewolf?
Pairing: Human/Werewolf
Tags: Contemporary fantasy, modern setting, horror, supernatural, violence

Set in current day America. A cryptid hunting YouTuber encounters something while hiking- and it scares/fucks the hell out of him. Luckily a good Samaritan stumbles upon his campsite the next day.

Notes: This is the sole story where my disclaimer about the violence tag not meaning violent sex is a lie. lol It's a dub-con situation. I have a firm picture of the character I want to play: a blonde haired, brown eyed twunk, Jason Stackhouse style. He's already a thirst trap streamer and considering spicy sites but I'm willing to sub him for a TikTok e-boy if that's more to your taste. Also available as a one-shot if you want to skip the hurt/comfort aspect.

Rosenrot

Bump. I'll add more stories eventually, but these two are fresh in my mind.

Rosenrot

Rosenrot

Rosenrot

Tentatively taking on new roleplays. I am prone to writer's block recently so please keep it in mind if you contact me.