Camp Fenris (Eighties slasher movie rp, Extreme, more male counselors needed!)

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, March 27, 2019, 08:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Dashenka

Character Name: Serena Pereyra
Player Name:  Dashenka
Face Claim: Uma Jolie
Gender and Sexuality: Lesbian
Sexual Role: Undefined
Job: Counselor
Years Worked at Camp Fenris: 2

Personality: Serena is a wild one on the outside. Rebellious, bad tempered and a big mouth. However, when it comes to kids, she will completely mellow and be the nicest, cutest and friendliest friend she can be.
Appearance: See picture.
Relationship Status: Single
History and Background: Her parents moved to the US from latin America when her mother was pregnant. Serena was the first of two daughters. She went through highschool rather uneventful and lived a normal but boring life.
Interests: Getting in trouble and having adventures.

Sexual Likes: Rough, sex with partners that resist and struggle
Sexual Dislikes: Shy partners
O/O Link: -

Dark Secret: Wants to have good rough sex with her sister.
Dirty Secret: To be on the receiving end of an all female gangbang.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

RedEve

Aurora Pereyra

Character Name:  Aurora Pereyra
Player Name:  RedEve
Face Claim: Priscilla Huggins Ortiz
Gender and Sexuality:  Female, straight but bi-curious
Sexual Role:  Leans towards submissive
Job:  Counselor
Years Worked at Camp Fenris:  1

Personality:  An outgoing girl who is well-liked at her high school and in her community, the word to describe Aurora would be bubbly. She finds it easy to make friends and is usually the light of the party. She has a bit of a reputation of being easy at her school, though it is perhaps not entirely justified. Though far from a prude, she has only gotten a portion of the action that the many stories about her suggest. She is pretty close to her family, especially to her older sister Serena.
Appearance:  5’11, brown hair, blue eyes, 36C-25-38
Relationship Status:  Aurora is currently single though she had her fair share of high school boyfriends already. At this point in her life, she is getting into the phase in which she starts to find the juvenile behavior of her male peers somewhat of a turn-off and she is looking forward to starting college and meeting another type of guy.
History and Background:  Coming from an immigrant background, Aurora never really felt like she had to choose between the country her parents came from and her own home country. Though she is well involved in her community, at her high school she is friends with people from all social groups. She was a member of the cheerleading squad and the pep squad all through her high school career.
Interests:  Priscilla has a largely unfulfilled dream of becoming a model, which has so far remained limited to a few shoots for some clothing’s stores at their local mall. This wish isn’t helped by the fact that her parents are both very weary of the fashion industry and what it might do to a young woman.

Sexual Likes:  Aurora’s sexual experience is limited to high school guys so her experiences haven’t been that varied or even memorable. She has discovered already that she enjoys it a bit more if the guy is in control and knows what he is doing, which has been a rare occurrence with her sexual partners so far.
Sexual Dislikes:  People who are entitled and rude and treat her like shit. None of her boyfriends have also been able to convince her to do anal sex and that isn’t likely to change any time soon.
O/O Link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9503.0

Dark Secret:  Her neighbor Mr. Lawson occasionally spies on her with a pair of binoculars and Aurora is aware of this and occasionally puts on a little exhibitionist show for him.
Dirty Secret:  She herself has spied on her sister having sex
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Ray James

Character Name:  Ray James
Player Name:  The Lovely Tsaritsa
Face Claim: Jason Brown
Gender and Sexuality:  Male, straight, but is maybe bi-curious.
Sexual Role:  Dominant
Years Worked at Camp Fenris:  2

Personality:  Laughs a lot, Ray is the prankster. He is easy-going, likes having the good times. Lazy, sometimes. He's the little bit cocky, too.
Appearance:  He likes dressing well, sometimes he has the little goatee. He's very muscled, and athletic. At camp, he wears just baggy shorts, and t shirts, with the no sleeves. And, always he wears his fancy gold watch.
History and Background:  Ray usually lives, in California. He comes from big family, with six brothers, and sisters, he's the oldest. He has the sports scholarship, for South State University, he plays the wide receiver, on American football team. He likes little town, of Deer Falls though, it's nice, and different. And, he meets many beautiful girls, at university. ::) He starts working summers, at Camp Fenris, for extra money.
Interests:  American football, dancing, listening to music, video games, especially Fortnite, playing chess. And, singing, even though, he's terrible!

Sexual Likes:  Oral sex (giving, and receiving), anal sex, threesomes, or more! He loves dirty talkings, too. And, he loves making sex videos, with his phone, and sharing them with friends.
Sexual Dislikes:  Partners, in sex, who are passive. He wants someone wild, and crazy, not someone who just lies on back, and says nothing.
O/O Link:  Link

Dark Secret:  Another student, in Ray’s high school, he takes all of Ray’s exams, for entering university. If anyone, learns this? Ray loses scholarship, and is removed, from university.
Dirty Secret:  Ray sometimes wonders, what it is like, for maybe having relationship with another man. Or, only he one night stand, even. He worries, for what other footballers ever say, if they find this out though. But, he thinks of it more, this summer, he can't get it out of mind.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Dasha and RedEve, I love your dirty sisters, very much! Of course, I approve them! ;D

I make another male counselor, too. I’m hoping, maybe we get more? Please, if any one wants making one, post!

I make list, of approved characters, in first post. I will make OOC, and first game posts, this week! I send PM, with links, when ready to all players.

azzmeister89

Sounds good. Looking forward to starting this.

Also if anyone wants to discuss possible history between their characters and Theo, feel free to message me.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

For characters, who are counselors previous summers? They should all have little relationships, before game starts. They all know each other, for the least. Even if, relationship is only, “I don’t like that fake bitch, very much.” ::)

azzmeister89

I meant something more substantial than Camp Fenris but fair enough.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on April 01, 2019, 01:14:27 PM
I meant something more substantial than Camp Fenris but fair enough.

You can have more, if you’re wanting. :-) I’m only for meaning, characters at camp, before, they definitely would have relationships, already.

avarus

Let's get some more guys in here :P My second character:

Character Name:  Daan van Nostrand
Player Name:  Avarus
Face Claim: Benja Bruijning
Gender and Sexuality:  Male, heterosexual
Years Worked at Camp Fenris:  0

Personality:  Is very weirded out by not being able anymore to buy alcohol and tobacco like he could in his home country and some other strange American customs. Is otherwise out there and ready to mingle. Is relatively level headed overall though.
Appearance:  A small beard graces his cheeks, dark brown irises peer from underneath lidded eyebrows. Keeps his dark hair usually in a windswept fashion, wearing thin sweaters and long sleeves T-shirts over jeans and smart casual shoes.
Relationship Status:  Is quite happily ignoring his long distance relationship.
History and Background:  Came over from the Netherlands as an exchange student to study English Literature. He still has a girlfriend back in Holland but their long distance relationship is absolutely not working out. Back home he had a fairly uneventful life, which is part of the reason why he came to study in the States after spending a year travelling the world. He has no interest in working for the money, as he has a comfortable exchange scholarship grant, he just heard that there would be booze at Camp Fenris…
Interests:  Travelling, cooking, football (soccer that is), reading.

Sexual Likes:  Likes his sex in the more aggressive variety.
Sexual Dislikes:  The toilet things. Also has a general dislike for people pretending to be more stupid than they actually are.
O/O Link:  Best I can do "-_-
Dark Secret:  Has been illegally buying alcohol and tobacco since arriving in the USA, an act that could cost him his scholarship if discovered.
Dirty Secret:  Had sex with a tutor.

Writersblockade

I'm interested. Let me see what kind of load I'm under before I sign on. I've no issue with character death lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Deathnote

Riley Fitzpatrick

Character Name: Riley Fitzpatrick
Player Name: Deathnote
Face Claim: Tom Holland
Gender and Sexuality: Male & Heterosexual
Sexual Role: Dominant
Years Worked at Camp Fenris: 0

Personality: Normally an easy-going person with a carefree and lackadaisical attitude and approach to things.  He can be a bit impatient at times and is the type to act before he thinks, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  This is especially true when it comes to working on scientific projects such as the drones he made for the robotics club back in high school.  He has also, in the past, used his scientific knowledge to pull (relatively) harmless pranks on others.  If he unintentionally insults someone, he will display genuine regret, apologizing or offering to make it up to the offended party.  He makes an effort to be friendly to other people and displays loyalty to those he's closest to.  With an adventurous spirit, he's willing to give (almost) anything a try.
Appearance:  See picture.  Normally wears a hoodie over a t-shirt and jeans.
History and Background: Having been a member of his high school's robotics club for all four years, Riley has had a knack for science ever since he made a potato radio for his first grade science project.  Inspired by the Battle Bots series that aired on TV back then, he made his own battle bot when he was still a high school freshman.  By using the school workshop to build his own flying drone complete with camera, the robotics nerd was able to earn a scholarship to South State University.  He nearly lost said scholarship when he got in trouble for pulling one too many pranks.  He once rigged a bunch of paintball guns in the shower room to automatically shoot the football team after practice.  On multiple occasions, he has made stink bombs and disappearing ink.  He added harmless artificial food coloring to the school's water supply, causing all the water fountains, sinks, toilets, etc. to spray blue.  In an effort to distance him from technology for a short while, his parents forced him to get a job as a counselor at the very remote cellphone-free Camp Fenris (the school principal suggested this, by the way).
Interests:  Robots, computers, pulling pranks, comic books, video games, anime/manga, internet memes, aliens, supernatural phenomenons (he thinks Big Foot exists), and lazing around

Sexual Likes: Voyeurism, dominating others, girl-on-girl (watching, obviously), ffm threesomes, and is beginning to learn that he has a bit of a sadistic side
Sexual Dislikes: Scat, mutilation, insects
O/O Link:  O/O's

Dark Secret: Riley has made money on the side in the past by hacking into the school system and changing his customers' grades and stealing test answers.  He has done this for both high school and college students.
Dirty Secret: There was a girl who occasionally spent time at the robotics club in Riley's high school.  She was not really a member but someone who dropped in from time to time to hang out.  Suffice to say, Riley had a bit of a crush on her.  One day, near the end of Riley's final year of high school, she dropped in again while he and the other guys were playing around with an electric prod that they had hooked up to a strong battery.  Riley wanted to shock her in the arm, but missed his target and accidentally hit the side of her breast instead.  The room went silent and Riley looked to the others, unsure as to what to say.  Before he had the chance to apologize, however, the girl pushed her chair back and lifted her shirt and bra to reveal her breasts.  Unsure how to respond at first, the robotics nerd gulped and reached out to press the electric prod against her bare tit.  When she responded with a gasp and a moan, he tried again.  Even after the other club members joined in, taking turns shocking her, they remained silent, unsure as to what to say to each other.  They remained silent as they each came on her and they remained silent after she pulled down her shirt and left.  She never came back to the club room after that and the club never spoke about that incident ever since.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Daan, and Riley, they’re approved too.

I work tonight, on writing OOC, and main game thread, for starting. I apologise, for delay.  :-\

azzmeister89

Herizen

Hmmm. Is there room for another female? Looks like there are a looooooot of 'em. And I know I'm fairly new here but I'll keep up!

azzmeister89

So far we have four males and six females. Personally I have no issues with another female character but it's up to the GM

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Yes, it’s up to GM!

Yes, there’s room, for you Herizen. And, anyone else still wanting playing. :-)

Herizen

Sick. I'll ponder a character and report back!

Whew, edit!

Samantha Roberts

Player Name: Herizen
Face Claim: Kylie Waltan
Gender and Sexuality: Female, Bi-curious
Sexual Role: Submissive
Job: Counselor
Years Worked at Camp Fenris: 0

Personality: Normally open to new settings, adventures, and opportunities to beef up her Instagram account, Samantha is a little crusty about having to spend most of her summer at a camp. This may show on first impression, though she'll shift back to her outgoing, carefree self if she jives with any of the other counselors. Being high or drunk will definitely help in that regard. She's never someone who will go out and rustle and feathers, often willing to sit back and play the neutral or go with the majority than butt heads. 

Appearance: Natural brunette, Gray-blue eyes, stands at 5'6, slim with curves where you'd want them

Relationship Status:  Recently single

History and Background: Samantha has had life fairly easy up until the start of this summer. She did well enough in high school but as college looms, her parents thought it would be a good idea to do some extra cirriculars to differentiate herself from the rest of the applicants. Fair enough, really, if that meant staying in the city. The teenager flipped when she was told that going out to camp would be the way that she'd spend her summer and her boyfriend at the time thought it was equally bullshit. So he broke up with her via DMs. Needless to say, Sammy is at Camp Fenris with a bit of a chip on her shoulder and can only hope that she meets fun and happy people there so she can brush it off.

Interests: Social media, pseudo outdoor adventures (easy hikes, glamping), healthy eating

Sexual Likes: Samantha's sex life has been pretty vanilla up until recently. It was consistent, if not boring. Trying someone and something new is high up on her list of wants. [Pretty much anything that's not an off!]
Sexual Dislikes: Definitely not a fan of heavy torture, BDSM, or any of the nasty washroom stuff.
O/O Link:  [I'll definitely have to work on that. :|]

Dark Secret: Sammy had a bit of a rebellious streak when she was first entering high school. She felt immense pressure to fit in and be amongst the creme of the crop, socially. Getting a part-time job was a ridiculous notion, so she had snuck arond the house to find things to pawn off and even taking cash from her parents should it just be lying about. With the money she managed to buy enough outfits, make up and show tickets to be relevant throughout her high school career. This is bound to catch up to her eventually, but for now, it's Camp Fenris.

Dirty Secret: Since recently becoming single, Samantha's mind has been going off on a number of sexual fantasies without her making a conscious effort to. Public trysts, threesomes, being teased to no end. You name it, she's thought about it recently. The fact that her dirty secret is the idea of having a real dirty secret tells you just how tame her sex life has been so far.

Bevatoria

Posting for interest, but I'm going to sleep on this and decide tomorrow assuming you're still looking for another guy :)
Ons/offs, A/As and an F list.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

That is ok, not too much longer though! I think I close recruiting, for characters, this Friday.

Herizen, your character, she’s approved. :-)

Bevatoria

Here goes.  Let me know if I need to change/tweak anything.

Character Name:  Aaron Chalmers
Player Name:  Bevatoria
Face Claim: Chris Wood
Gender and Sexuality:  Male, Heterosexual
Years Worked at Camp Fenris:  2 years

Personality:  A bit of a chameleon; happy to talk and converse about almost anything to make his friends or campers comfortable, but also has the ability to sit at a table for hours and not say anything.  Tries to adapt to the situation and fill whatever role is needed, seen as a people please to those who only know him a bit.  If a room needs chairs set up, he'll do that without complaint, or seeing it as beneath him.

If they need someone to talk to the campers for an hour, he'll do that, too.

Behind the scenes, in more intimate relationships, he can be more...demanding.

Appearance: 6'1, wiry strong (what most would call a runner's or swimmer's build).  A rumor has gone around he does not own any t-shirts that are not tight fitting or monotone, or anything other then shorts or jeans, which is more Aaron wanting to avoid bringing anything too elaborate to camp to wear.

Relationship Status:  Single

History and Background:  Aaron has just finished his second year of University (having taken one year off to travel in Europe), and is trying to become a teacher.  He sees Camp Fenris as a way to help him learn to get along with younger boys and girls in a more casual setting, which will hopefully help him relate to them once he's doing actual school work.

Also has very rich parents, something he's not especially talkative about since he's almost embarrassed about it even as he happily takes advantage of their status.

Interests:  Aaron is an avid swimmer - something he indulges in often at camp - and has taken to building his own computers, something which he is not as good at as he thinks after blowing up a power supply during one of his first builds.

Wants to try rock climbing at some point although he's been too busy to really find the time.

He also enjoys anything involving numbers.

Sexual Likes: Behind the scenes, Aaron's in to having control.  Not in the OCD type way (he saves that for the classroom), but he enjoys daring and risky adventures and sex, and likes the thrill of discovery, which is something Camp Fenris has...allowed him to indulge, on occasion.  He likes getting blowjobs, and fucking in many different positions and places, light/improvised bondage.

Finding people's limits and pushing them is his kink.

Sexual Dislikes:  Bathroom stuff, over the top BDSM/bondage, and he's purely interested in the ladies.

O/O LinkHere.

Dark Secret: Found pictures of one of his professors on a dare website, and while normally Aaron isn't in to older women, he enjoyed messaging her and making her do things for him, before finally coming out and telling her who he was.  They enjoy a mutual 'fuck buddy' relationship, often doing it in her office, or one time in her classroom after hours, understanding it's just about the sex.

Were her husband or his parents to find out about this, however, they'd both be ruined, to say nothing of him losing any chance of graduating.

But that's kind of what they both enjoy about it...the risk of getting caught.

Dirty Secret:  While the above might be enough of a dirty secret for some - and Aaron's preferred balance of power often insulates him from danger - on nights he doesn't have dates, he has engaged in online chats with some 'women' to share fantasies and get them off, enjoying holding power over them (even if a lot of them probably aren't women...)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I update first post, with all approved characters.

Recruiting for this game ends tomorrow, Friday 12 April.

I send out PM then, to all players, confirming interest. And, OOC and first IC game posts start, this weekend. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I apologise, for delay, real life takes reasons. I start posts, and PM, when I can, I continue thanks for patience.

Bevatoria

azzmeister89