Zero's Hypnotic Requests [ M seeking F ]

Started by Zero, April 29, 2024, 04:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

It has been a while since my last request thread, but I would like to pick up just one roleplay to aid me in writing more regularly. I appreciate all who stop by to read, and please do DM me if you're interested in anything below, or if inspiration strikes and you'd like to pitch me a plot hook.

About the writer:
I'm a pretty old hat, roleplaying here on E for over 15 years now, likely 20 years in total. I almost always stick to 1x1 RPs over Groups, and would prefer only to write through Elliquiy threads. I can be found on Discord where OOC chatter can take place, but it's simply easier for me to keep track of a story here.

What I'm looking for:
Likely a little bit of a niche plot device, but I crave stories that include hypnosis and/or mind control. Even with this genre, I prefer not to step too far and do not like bimbofication. Instead, the plot device is fun to use as a bridge for specific character interactions, or possibly as a start to a corruption story.

Posting Length and Frequency:
Looking at my previous few stories, I seem to be able to churn out posts between 200 - 1000 words. Unfortunately, my schedule can get quite hectic. I'm hoping to get out posts once a week, if I'm feeling full of muse and work is not too stressful, perhaps I can write every other day. If I'm travelling I'll let my partners know, and that might sap my energy for a week or two.

Plot Hooks:

Modern -

athlete x coach

She's a rising star, good looks with a real competitive edge. She's been with her coach for years, he's trained her hard, and pushed her to continue her studies to make her well rounded all the while. Her drive doesn't have an off switch, but now its starting to be a problem, adding to her stress and aggravating her. One of the two suggests hypnotherapy, and the athlete requests the coach do it. It's a success... perhaps too much so. While under, the athlete lets loose that she secretly wants to be dominated... by her coach no less.

student x student

Setting in a Prestigious Academy or University, where a pair of students who are in different social classes are paired up in a group project. MC would put YC under through hypnosis and a relationship would blossom that would be unlikely at best without. This could be played more vanilla, where MC simply uses the hypnotism to gain information or help YC relax in a way that things build organically, or it could be played more dark where MC would be more manipulative, forcing her to submit in ways she'd enjoy, but would have never chosen to of her own free will.

fan x idol / celebrity

A fan wins (rigs) a contest to meet a celebrity. This could also go a few different ways and it doesn't need to include Hypnotism, but it's a premise which I had been interested in for a while. Maybe she's got an image to uphold, but is still interested in getting frisky. She could be stressed and he helps her relax.

grad student x undergrad / sorority president

A psychology grad student working on a thesis around the power of suggestion has made a breakthrough. Whether through drugs / incense, or electronic means, he is able to put his subjects deep into a trance, implanting suggestions that can then slowly be trained into his subjects. With the cover of a student trial, the grad finds a perfect candidate to corrupt, with the possibility of expanding his influence in the future.

Sci-Fi
/ Steampunk -

spy x resistance member(s)

In a dystopian steampunk society, a sprawling undercity is home to those without the wealth to live in the towers above. Mechanics, laborers, and others toil away, with some of the lucky ones able to visit the surface for their tasks. A resistance has formed, their immediate goal is to sabotage one of the plates above, allowing fresh air and the night sky to sneak through down to the undercity. Their ultimate goal is to bring better living conditions to those below.

YC is a talented inventor and mechanic, and a member of the resistance. She is a member of the Clockwork Church, a mix between a craftsmens guild, and a religion worshipping cogs and time. MC is an agent of the high council of the metropolitan above, having infiltrated the church in order to find resistance members. Through 'prayer' / 'confession', MC is able to put YC into a trance, and first manipulating her into unconsciously revealing resistance secrets, before progressing further. 

(note: this can go many different directions, from more romantic if MC becomes more interested in YC, and maybe is more of a starcrossed, to extreme, where MC corrupts YC)

handler x crew

A united planets ( federation ) academy where elite crews are both trained and fly missions according to their rank. We can make this planetary and have similar facilities to akin it to a university, but with much more high tech and different more practical classes like weapons training, hand to hand combat instead of conventional sports, pilot training, star map reading etc.

The main plot idea revolves around a handler/spy. His goal is the corruption of an all female small elite crew, being that he was passed over for the captain program. The crew has already been together for several missions, and are close to gaining their 'wings' [ their own ship ] so that they can begin more difficult and important missions for the federation.

He had a sleeper agent among them, one they might least expect. An independent, fiery [ assassin/second lieutenant/ice queen ] who either is fooling the others into believing nothing is wrong with her, or perhaps we can have this idea that he can trigger her into her 'slave persona'. Perhaps she was a subject to his experiment, that's how he's able to corrupt her.

Fantasy -

human alchemist/inventor x elven shieldmaiden

A human alchemist/inventor has been sent to the elven castle as a peaceful envoy, there to study magic and act as an ambassador. His true goal however, is to corrupt the nation from the inside into his own, by turning the newly anointed princess into his puppet. The princess and several of her close protectors, possible personal guard, mage, etc. are somewhat onto his duplicity, but they are ill prepared when he manages to turn one of them with his potions//technology.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zero

Added Sci-Fi, Steampunk and Fantasy sections
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18