Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

That could work, perhaps.

In any event, I did some thinking and I think I have an idea for my first story, though it has potential for both long and short.  It involves humor, puns, and a dash of serious rivalry done in a hilarious fashion.  That is...if that is something people are interested in?

>_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 25, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
What if there are two threads for each story?

1. Poll . Post nothing by members in the thread, just the open poll with a saved spot for the plot. Once the poll has a decent count a plot can be entered, and people can sign up. After the story starts, the Poll thread can become the OOC for the story.

2. Story thread to match the poll thread, with link?

I think that's a good idea! I feel like that will keep things more organized.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

Okay, my first story as a Story Guide is up!  Linky-link~

This story is designed to be either Long OR Short, so please do sign up if that is what you're interested in and note if you are wanting Long or Short.  If enough are interested in both, then I can do both stories~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oreo

Eeep. I want to do both, but don't know if I am up to two.

I WROTE SOMETHING! Been so long. I hope it's okay.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

As much as I'd like you to join on in, Oreo, I don't want you to feel like you're taking on more than you can handle.  These things are only fun when the writers are having fun.

*Hugs*

Also, I think your words were wonderful!  Loved that 'early visitor.'   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Amaris

King Serperior

Quote from: Amaris on February 25, 2018, 08:05:31 PM
Is this a short or long?
It can be both!  Just say what you would prefer and if enough who want to do both a long and short appear, then I can run two stories following the same concept.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Amaris

I would rather do a short one myself just knowing my schedule and everything.

King Serperior

Okay, then we'll start things off with a short story and if there are people who want a longer one, we can keep note of that.   :D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Amaris

Okay, well if you get more interested in long, don't hold it up on account of me.

Levi

OMG KS your idea looks totally fun, but I will hang back as i'm already in the first :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

King Serperior

Quote from: Amaris on February 25, 2018, 08:48:26 PM
Okay, well if you get more interested in long, don't hold it up on account of me.
It's not a problem at all!  Who knows, I might just make two short stories, one from each point of view of the rival businesses!

Quote from: Levi on February 25, 2018, 08:50:24 PM
OMG KS your idea looks totally fun, but I will hang back as i'm already in the first :)
Glad you like it!  If I go with the above idea, I could put you down for the story from the ninja point of view?   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Levi

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 08:06:41 PM
It can be both!  Just say what you would prefer and if enough who want to do both a long and short appear, then I can run two stories following the same concept.   :-)
ah do you mean this ?! Good plan!

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
It's not a problem at all!  Who knows, I might just make two short stories, one from each point of view of the rival businesses!
Glad you like it!  If I go with the above idea, I could put you down for the story from the ninja point of view?   ;D

Yeah keep me in mind for that if you get enough interest ^ ^
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Oreo

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
You are making this too hard to resist!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

King Serperior

Quote from: Levi on February 25, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
ah do you mean this ?! Good plan!

Yeah keep me in mind for that if you get enough interest ^ ^
Quote from: Oreo on February 25, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
You are making this too hard to resist!
Okay, well, you've convinced me.

I have created another short story from the Ninja point of view.

Anyone is free to sign up for either short story!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

I'll wait a day and see what happens. I don't want someone new left out because I got greedy.

persephone325

I know I wrote in the rules that you can only participate in one story at a time. However, considering that we don't have a ton of people participating just yet, I don't mind if someone wants to participate in more than one story right now.

I would at least give priority to people who sign up who haven't participated yet/not involved in a story at the time they sign up.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

Oh, as a note for those who haven't seen the update for the writers sign-ups regarding the two new stories:

Pirate POV Writers:  Amaris, open, open, open

Ninja POV Writers:  Levi (?), Lisa2lady, open, open

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

If okay with Sephie I will join pirates IF it doesn't get filled.

King Serperior

I plan to leave sign-ups open for at least 3-5 days or until a story has been filled.  If the pirates POV hasn't been filled by then, I'll put you in, Oreo.  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 25, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
If okay with Sephie I will join pirates IF it doesn't get filled.

How could I say no to the Cookie? :P
I don't know.

King Serperior

I just had a thought!

For those of you writing from either the Pirates' or Ninja's point of view, you do NOT have to base it off the opposite story!  What happens in one story has no meaning towards the other one.  For instance, the pirates can be completely different.  The same goes for the ninja!

I think most of you already had that in mind, but clarification is always helpful~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Amaris

Lol here I was gonna be a lovesick girl... Looking longingly at her Ninja lover... who looked back from the other story ;)

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

persephone325

Quote from: Miss Kaia on February 26, 2018, 04:15:26 PM
I hope that's alright >.>

lmao! Now I just have this image in my head of a pair of rogue underwear flying in and knocking the man unconscious. XD
I don't know.