The Medea House of Wonders v.2 [Interest Check] - M/M, EX, Freeform

Started by Sparrowhawke, February 06, 2017, 02:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrowhawke

Character Sheets || OOC || Announcements/Events
-----
Common Areas || Private Rooms || The Grounds || The Dungeon || Show Rooms

Setting

The Vinculum, long standing network of the in-between, is a pocket dimension that has grown as a refuge for those of a less benevolent nature. Inter-dimensional smugglers, slave traders, assassins, almost anything you can think of.

While few are permanent residents in this place, a number of establishments have staked their claim here. Prime among these is the Medea House of Wonders, an establishment that almost seems innocent on the surface, a place where many exotic creatures have been gathered, serving folk with refreshments and entertainment. It doesn’t take much digging to find more than that, however, the Vinculum is hardly the place to be hiding it, after all. When it all comes down to it, the Medea House of Wonders is a brothel, one filled with beautiful men from all sorts of places, some there much less willingly than others.

All of the brothels ‘workers’ are fitted with a subtle but efficient collar that will incapacitate them should they try to escape its grounds, or commit any act of aggression against the other workers, owners or customers. Though some transgressions warrant further punishments. Despite this, so long as the workers behave themselves, they are allowed complete freedom within the grounds, and allowed to interact with each other as much as they like.

The ‘House of Wonders’ is owned by the four Medea brothers, though whether or not they are truly related or simply call themselves such is up for debate. It is a large mansion, almost big enough to be considered a resort, located not far from the center of the busiest part of the Vinculum, and it gets steady business from the folk who pass through.

Notes on the owners
Arcadius is the face of the establishment, the one who meets and works with all of the customers, bartering prices and the most interested in ‘public relations.’ He is the one who manages the most of the day-to-day events within the brothel, making sure everything is running smoothly and every customer leaves happy. He is incredibly charming, and perhaps the easiest of the brothers to deal with. If a worker is brought to the establishment through money (whether they be bought slaves, or an agreement has been made), it is likely Arcadius that was the one to do it.

Euclid is a terrifying creature, one most of the workers want to avoid catching the attention of. He is sadistic and excitable, and is the brother in charge of doling out ‘punishments’ to any workers who have broken the rules. He is known to partake in the brothel’s many pleasures, and it is rarely to the enjoyment of those who have caught his interest.

Herodion is in charge of bringing in new and exciting creatures for the brothel, usually against their will. As such, he is rarely seen within the brothel itself, hardly even within the Vinculum. He is quiet and reserved, much like Lykos, but far colder. He is an incredibly skilled fighter, but the scars all over his body attest to the fact that his job is rarely an easy one. Many of the unwilling workers were brought here by him, and as such he is resented by many.

Lykos is the head of the small security force that keeps the brothel running smoothly. While he does not hesitate to send people to Euclid for punishment, he himself is quite possibly the kindest of the brothers. He is reserved to the point some might think he was shy, but in general just prefers to keep his mind to himself.

Game Info

In general, while this game is still a brothel game, there will be plenty of non-sexual interaction between the people within the brothel, along with room for character growth and development. As such, I’m looking mostly for workers (though there is 100% room for clients), whether they be prostitutes, members of the small security force or any other position that one might find in such an establishment.

Due to the nature of how some of the workers are acquired, there is going to be a certain amount of noncon inherent in the game. However, if you are uncomfortable with this for one or all of your characters, it need not be a part of it for you. This thread will be in the EX forum, as there is the potential for violence and more intense scenes. While many of the prostitutes at the house are there unwillingly, not all have to be. One of the brothers, Lykos, is well known for bartering more agreeable deals when it comes to workers, sometimes offering it as a way out of worse circumstances or simply finding those who would be interested in such work.

This is an all-male game, meaning that all the characters (client or worker) must identify as male (trans-masc characters are definitely welcome). Player gender is not an issue here, if anyone is uncomfortable with cross-gender writing, this probably isn’t the game for you. Hopefully obviously, this game is LGBT+ friendly.

The game is a freeform sandbox, and players can have as many scenes active during the current time period of play, so long as everything is kept consistent (no accidentally having characters in two places at once, for instance). However, if players are interested, I may also include GM events for the characters to partake in. As time is strange in the Vinculum, games will take place in periods of 30 day months, and we will start off in the 'first' month.

As you may imply from the use of 'v.2,' this is a re-opening of an existing rp. Links to the old threads can be found down below. Completed scenes from the old thread are considered canon, but since many of these were in private areas, you don't need any prior knowledge of those scenes to join the game, but feel free to read up on what's happened if you like! Dates and times that have been 'used' in the old thread will be marked at the top of the IC threads.

Rules

• Dim Hon is my Co-Gm.
  • Players be of any gender, so long as the characters identify as male.
  • You can have more than one character if you feel that you can keep up with them.
  • Please post character sheets in this thread for review.
  • There is no hard and fast posting requirement for length and speed, but try to give people enough to respond to and not leave anyone waiting too long.
  • Give me a poke if you have any questions, problems or ideas!
  • Respect people's O/O's and other limits (though in a similar note if you're not comfortable with any EX stuff this game may not be for you). Non-con is on the table but must be discussed first, both players must be comfortable with it.
  • All sexual scenes must be discussed and agreed upon before they are initiated in-game. This is to avoid any miscommunication.
  • The timeline in this game is flexible, so you can have multiple interactions with characters so long as they're happening at a different IC time/date. We are in the first month.
  • Characters MUST be over 18, but I would strongly prefer them to be over 20.
  • This game will use a tagging system (which can be found below the profile skeleton, and at the beginning of all IC threads). Please use it to tag any nsfw, noncon or EX elements in your posts.
  • Have fun!

Sparrowhawke

Profile Skeleton

CHARACTER NAME
USERNAME

Sexuality:

Race: Feel free to be creative, please include a brief description of their race and where they came from.

Position: Employee or client?

Personality:

Backstory:

Ons and Offs: Link to your O/O's and include any notes on details specific to character.

[float=right][img height=250]https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/people-groups/512/User_Male-512.png[/img][/float][center][font=georgia][size=18pt][u]CHARACTER NAME[/u][/size][/font]
[size=10pt][i]USERNAME[/i][/size][/center]

[hr]

[b]Age:[/b] Minimum of 18

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b] Feel free to be creative, please include a brief description of their race and where they came from.

[b]Position:[/b] Employee or client?

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b] Link to your O/O's and include any notes on details specific to character.

Tagging System

Please use the following tagging system for posts:

Character name:

Time: Date and approximate time

Tagging: Whoever you are interacting with in the scene, feel free to put CLOSED if you don't want other people coming into the scene.

Notes/Triggers: Include any content warnings or notes for what is in your post.

[float=left][img height=200 padding=8]https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/people-groups/512/User_Male-512.png[/img][/float][b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Location:[/b]

[b]Time:[/b]

[b]Tagging:[/b]

[b]Notes/Triggers:[/b]
[hr]
[hr]

Sparrowhawke

Madriv

Nadir

Old player returning to the reboot - would the old bits still be canon? and would we be able to finish our scenes? *wiggle*

(*waves to Mad~*)

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 06, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
Old player returning to the reboot - would the old bits still be canon? and would we be able to finish our scenes? *wiggle*

(*waves to Mad~*)

Any finished scenes would be considered canon, yes~ And any scenes still going could be moved to here as well, if that's wanted

Madriv

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 06, 2017, 05:10:58 PM
(*waves to Mad~*)

*waves to Dim with great enthusiasm*

Is there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PMIs there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

I've edited the 'reserved' post to include all of the links to the old threads~

Crawl

I'm interested in coming back but, not sure if I want to keep my old character exactly as is or not.

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Nadir

Quote from: Crawl on February 06, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
I'm interested in coming back but, not sure if I want to keep my old character exactly as is or not.

aw yiss~ I am doing light edits to Deimos, now that I know his character better ^_^

Quote from: Faustus on February 06, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
*mumbles a soft curse and puts down a chair* Yep, I'm in. <<

yassssssss

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 06, 2017, 06:03:31 PM
*waves to Dim with great enthusiasm*

Is there a link available to these old bits and formerly accepted characters, to give newcomers an idea of what's gone before...?

*grins*

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Crawl on February 06, 2017, 07:15:55 PM

Not a problem~ Morgan got a bit of a revamp too~

Quote from: Faustus on February 06, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
*mumbles a soft curse and puts down a chair* Yep, I'm in. <<

>w>~

Quote from: Starcry on February 06, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

That gif usage is beautiful

Revolution

Expressing my interest here as well! I'm making a new character for this one, but I might bring back my old one depending on how things progress. ^^b
- O/Os -
- Inspirations | Requests -
Primarily M/M writer

quozax

So, does that mean the original one died?  No one has posting in about a month.

Madriv

Character sheet for consideration.

Rabisu
Rabisu
Madmartigan

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Race: Girtablullû (“scorpion-man”), demi-god. He appears human from the waist up and as a massive scorpion from the waist down. His human portions are dark-skinned, smooth, muscled, and hairless. The “hair” on his head is an assembly of modified cilia, very fine and long (falling to his waist), that tends to flow and coil independent of environmental conditions, picking up scent and vibration of the bodies around him. The majority of his body is composed of darkly iridescent chitin.

Position: Client

Personality: Charismatic | Aggressive | Inquisitive | Arrogant | Sadistic

Rabisu, by virtue of his many years spent traveling the multiverse and exploring its infinite dimensions, has a wealth of experience in pleasures of the flesh (and other substances). While a certain level of jadedness has shadowed his spirit he remains ever-hopeful of another engaging encounter with some unique mortal or immortal being. He is capable of kindness (although it is NOT his first impulse), and has even been known to develop a kind of lingering fondness for a select few of his individual companions. Those pervasive concepts of “romance” and “love” remain entirely foreign.

Backstory: The Girtablullû were warriors crafted by  Tiāmat at the dawn of Earth’s creation. Born to battle gods, they were overwhelmed and their maker goddess torn asunder. For a time they were slaves to the triumphant deities; then humans were created and their services were no longer required. They were set free to roam all that is. The Girtablullû drifted for untold ages. Some spent centuries in sleep. Some fought other gods in other timespaces and ceased to be. Rabisu slept, fought, studied the infinite variety of life and continued to be. His kind were created without the drive or capability to reproduce (their only purpose was to destroy) but the act of reproduction in its myriad forms fascinated him. Even more fascinating: innumerable creatures went through the motions purely for pleasure, with no intention of reproducing at all. Rabisu began to explore these experiences with both willing and unwilling mortal beings and discovered a magnificent variety of pleasures for himself. (The results for his partners has been mixed, to say the least.) The Medea House of Wonders was presented to him as a locale in which to experience the greatest number of pleasurable encounters with the least disruption to its dimension of timespace.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os - all things EX (including body horror, guro, even vore) are acceptable for this character but never required. Clear communication of preferences is a must.

By nature, Rabisu wants to destroy his playthings. He has, however, come to accept the fact that this is considered bad form in certain establishments/planes of existence and learned to content himself with using creatures for his desires and leaving them mostly unharmed.

Nadir

Quote from: Revolution on February 06, 2017, 11:05:03 PM
Expressing my interest here as well! I'm making a new character for this one, but I might bring back my old one depending on how things progress. ^^b

I look forwards to seeing what you come up with!

Quote from: quozax on February 07, 2017, 05:46:03 AM
So, does that mean the original one died?  No one has posting in about a month.

Ah, christmas is usually a quiet time for RPs, it was rather expected that it would suffer but we want to give it another try because the setting was so fun~

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 07, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Rabisu
Rabisu
Madmartigan

Race: Girtablullû (“scorpion-man”), demi-god. He appears human from the waist up and as a massive scorpion from the waist down. His human portions are dark-skinned, smooth, muscled, and hairless. The “hair” on his head is an assembly of modified cilia, very fine and long (falling to his waist), that tends to flow and coil independent of environmental conditions, picking up scent and vibration of the bodies around him. The majority of his body is composed of darkly iridescent chitin.

Personality: Charismatic | Aggressive | Inquisitive | Arrogant | Sadistic

Rabisu, by virtue of his many years spent traveling the multiverse and exploring its infinite dimensions, has a wealth of experience in pleasures of the flesh (and other substances). While a certain level of jadedness has shadowed his spirit he remains ever-hopeful of another engaging encounter with some unique mortal or immortal being. He is capable of kindness (although it is NOT his first impulse), and has even been known to develop a kind of lingering fondness for a select few of his individual companions. Those pervasive concepts of “romance” and “love” remain entirely foreign.

Backstory: The Girtablullû were warriors crafted by  Tiāmat at the dawn of Earth’s creation. Born to battle gods, they were overwhelmed and their maker goddess torn asunder. For a time they were slaves to the triumphant deities; then humans were created and their services were no longer required. They were set free to roam all that is. The Girtablullû drifted for untold ages. Some spent centuries in sleep. Some fought other gods in other timespaces and ceased to be. Rabisu slept, fought, studied the infinite variety of life and continued to be. His kind were created without the drive or capability to reproduce (their only purpose was to destroy) but the act of reproduction in its myriad forms fascinated him. Even more fascinating: innumerable creatures went through the motions purely for pleasure, with no intention of reproducing at all. Rabisu began to explore these experiences with both willing and unwilling mortal beings and discovered a magnificent variety of pleasures for himself. (The results for his partners has been mixed, to say the least.) The Medea House of Wonders was presented to him as a locale in which to experience the greatest number of pleasurable encounters with the least disruption to its dimension of timespace.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os - all things EX (including body horror, guro, even vore) are acceptable for this character but never required. Clear communication of preferences is a must.

By nature, Rabisu wants to destroy his playthings. He has, however, come to accept the fact that this is considered bad form in certain establishments/planes of existence and learned to content himself with using creatures for his desires and leaving them mostly unharmed.

Oh, he looks like fun, Mads >w>

Nadir

Deimos 2.0
Deimos
Dim Hon

Sexuality: Androsexual

Race: Human (note, not actually human)

Position: Employee

Personality: Despite his name, Deimos has a bright and engaging personality, his own form of retaliation against captivity. He is vain, with compliments and praise effective against him. He is fearful of what lies beyond the Vinculum, and of the strange mind sickness that afflicts him.   

Backstory: Deimos suffers a mental problem that erodes memory. His recollections of a time before the House are few, jagged and tattered moments that make little sense. He has been part of the Household for some time but still suffers from his Forgettings, where hours or even whole days vanish from his mind.

CLASSIFIED
Deimos is a highly sophisticated, experimental AI that is housed in a server room built in the House underbelly, given control of an android to allow him physical presence. He is unaware of his true nature - few are, as he bleeds and breathes like a human. He was installed by his creator who is seeking more organic reactions to intense emotional and physical strain - Deimos was made, in large part, to feel fear, terror, dread, and his lapses in memory are to keep him from adjusting to it.

There is a subprogramme which activates when Deimos is in peril, one that was intended simply to get the expensive android out of harms way, but has been corrupted and glitched through Euclid forcing it to run in the foreground, brute forcing a less elegant and more feral conglomeration of impulses to override Deimos' main programme by quite literally overheating and crashing several partitions of the server. Euclid has affectionately called this programme 'Phobos' - and has been taking advantage of Phobos' undamaged memory to train him, bending him in all the ways Deimos cannot be.   

Those with supernatural senses may be able to tell what he is, or at least what he is not.

Ons and Offs: O/Os - open to clients asking for more... exotic variants (with enough money and time, any form can be accommodated)

Updated him with a little more on his other self

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 07, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes - He's been posted to the character sheet thread and you may start posting in the OOC when you're ready~ I'll open the new IC threads once we've got a few more characters in

Quote from: Dim Hon on February 07, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
Updated him with a little more on his other self

Yeeeee, he's been posted too~

Sparrowhawke

Notice to returning players

There have been a couple of rule changes since the last attempt, please make sure to read through them again~

Madriv

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on February 07, 2017, 02:05:35 PM
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes - He's been posted to the character sheet thread and you may start posting in the OOC when you're ready~ I'll open the new IC threads once we've got a few more characters in

Thanks! Can't wait to dive in.  ;)

Sparrowhawke

Below is a current list of all of the scenes that have happened and are canon (or are still running, in a few cases). The times shown are the only times in each place where you cannot post for this month, to avoid doubling on anything, as the game will be running as a continuation of the first. Any characters in bold are those that are returning from the first game. I am currently not counting the scene in the Grounds, nor Bracken's post in the Private Rooms to be canon, as these scenes did not have more than one or two posts.

These dates will be posted in each of their corresponding IC threads, and I may consider keeping track of future scenes in a similar manner if people would find it useful.

[Please mind that this list is reflective of the game as it opened, updated lists can be found at the beginning of each IC thread]

Private Rooms

Common Rooms

The Dungeon

Show Rooms

Sparrowhawke

The OOC thread is officially open for those whose characters have been accepted~

I'm going to wait and see if we get a few more takers before opening the IC, but it won't be too long now~

Revolution

- O/Os -
Primarily M/M writer

Suiko

Could I Tentatively maybe want to join?

Even though I don't have a character idea yet <<
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Sparrowhawke

Madriv

Quote from: Khoraz on February 08, 2017, 01:47:38 PM
Could I Tentatively maybe want to join?

Even though I don't have a character idea yet <<

You're surrounded by excited and loving friends here.

Sparrowhawke

Ok, I am officially opening all of the threads for posting! This Interest Check is still going, so hopefully we'll get a few more players interested~ There is 100% still room for more people, so don't be shy~

Links to all the IC threads have been updated in the top posts, but I will also put them here for easy use~

Common Areas || Private Rooms || The Grounds || The Dungeon || Show Rooms

Crawl

I've decided that if I make any changes to Felix they'll be minor cosmetic ones. Should I re-post his profile here?

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Crawl on February 09, 2017, 09:18:07 PM
I've decided that if I make any changes to Felix they'll be minor cosmetic ones. Should I re-post his profile here?
If you've made any changes, then either post them here or pm it to me, whichever you're most comfortable with!

Madriv

I feel like I need more than one monster. One just isn't enough. *muses*

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 09, 2017, 09:35:57 PM
I feel like I need more than one monster. One just isn't enough. *muses*

>W>

Also, Morgan's post is done~

Madriv

Faustus

I've got...about three coming your way either tonight or tomorrow ~~

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Sparrowhawke

Faustus

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 09, 2017, 11:21:16 PM
One idea  led to another aaaand you know how it goes. ;)

*eyes his five characters*

*eyes other characters he wants to play too*

Yes, yes I do

quozax

I really love this concept.  I do want to try the other more extreme elements as well.

But the last time I joined, not much happened to my character.   

*sigh*.  I have to try.  I'm going to officially resubmit Bracken again.  Let me know if I need any changes. 

quozax

character sheet
[/img]
Bracken Forester
quozax

Sexuality:pansexual / bi

Race: Wolf

Personality: Bracken is a very submissive personality.  He wants and needs to please everyone else.  He knows he's the bottom of the hierarchy and is fine with that.  He knows a lot about lust, but nothing of love.  To him sex equals acceptance and love. 

Backstory:Bracken was brought up in another dimension where humans never existed but instead anthros did.  He was born in a wolf pack and was immediately donned the omega of the group.  The bottom rung of a very tall ladder.  He was tasked with doing every odd labor nobody else would do.

When he was 16, it was made clear he would be the sex toy of the pack, but would not be dominated until his 18th birthday.  He was given a special pill that would turn every thing he ate into liquid waste, and it would make his anus more flexible in the process.

On his 18th birthday, his pack celebrated by issuing a 12 hour gang bang on him.  As he was never very loved when he was younger, he felt good that the others were paying positive attention to him. 

He's been the pack's sex toy for years now, and actually wouldn't change a thing.  But one day he fell asleep and found himself awake in the House of Wonders.  He doesn't know how he got there, but does know that his position has not changed. 

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248480.0 In a nutshell, I like most things.  In this game, I would enjoy light bondage, playful spanks, multiple partners, very light watersports (no drinking it!  Major off!), and other things as well.  I wouldn't mind some sort of actual relationship to brew between him and another instead of just sex. 

Madriv

Quote from: quozax on February 10, 2017, 05:57:21 AM
I really love this concept.  I do want to try the other more extreme elements as well.

But the last time I joined, not much happened to my character.   

*sigh*.  I have to try.  I'm going to officially resubmit Bracken again.  Let me know if I need any changes.

I'll be honest, Quozax. My first (definitely-not-last-coff-coff) character Rabisu is the most extreme/unusual thing I've ever tried on E. He's a step outside the norm for me.

I'm sure we'll all find someone/thing to our varied tastes here.  :-)

quozax

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 10, 2017, 06:28:29 AM
I'll be honest, Quozax. My first (definitely-not-last-coff-coff) character Rabisu is the most extreme/unusual thing I've ever tried on E. He's a step outside the norm for me.

I'm sure we'll all find someone/thing to our varied tastes here.  :-)
Rabisu looks like an interesting character.  As long as you gave me time to get used to each extreme element and promised not to kill my character;  I would like role playing with him.

Madriv

Another!

Vanitas

Vanitas
Madmartigan

Race: A Deadly Sin.

Personality: Languorous | Charming | Complimentary | Seductive | Masterful

Backstory: "Sin is a demon crouching at the door; it will desire you, and you will be mastered by it" - Genesis 4 v.7.

There are devils, demons, archdemons, fallen angels, incubi, succubi, leviathans, night terrors, goblins and imps - and - let's be honest - most of them are raging assholes. What you're looking at right here, friend, is the literal manifestation of one of the original - often imitated, never replicated - Deadly Sins. Never set foot in Hell, not this one. Nossir, a Sin is meant to do Satan's work on Earth. A Sin is inspiration, if you will. A push in the wrong direction. A nudge towards the worst choice you ever made. That addictive cuddle in the dark. Demons come and go but Sin - a Sin will find you out and not let you go until your soul is safely tucked away in a shitty 4x4 midship cabin with no windows on a one-way cruise straight to Hell.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "Self, how did a slick customer like this handsome fellow before me get his hands on a real, unadulterated, 100% authentic Sin like this?" Well, that's none of your goddamn business. What's important right this minute is how you, yes YOU, my friend, can get your own greedy claws on this genuine Sin at such a deeply discounted, bargain basement price as you never did see. And you're not going to see it now. No, I'll whisper it to you and we'll draw up the blood contract in a minute if you haven't lost your goddamn mind. Still with me? Perfect! Let's do some business...

One might suspect that vanity is a form of Pride. One might be incorrect. Vanity, in its purest sense, is a form of Sloth. It is the desire to reap the most reward from the least effort, something at which the vain excel. If you are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest of the lot, people want to do things for you. And if you tell them they are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest, they want to do even MORE things for you. It is a win/win situation every time. And there is not a human born that is not vain about some aspect of their lives - even if it is only their modesty.

Pride, however, has always been a bit of a sore loser and became resentful of Vanity's apparently effortless success in stuffing Hell full of souls. And so it came about, on a day when Vanity was particularly inclined to do nothing to prevent it, that one Sin packed another off to somewhere else. Somewhere not terribly Earth, which was a nice change of pace, truth be told. If only this collar didn't bulge so much. It would be all ascots and cravats from now on.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os. Vanitas enjoys long looks in the mirror, suits of outrageous cost, and adoring sycophants to serve his every whim. He has a lot of whims. He may be an "employee" but subservience is not in his nature. He excels at romance, manipulation, teasing, edging, and verbal foreplay. Non-con and violence will not happen with this character.

Nadir

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 10, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
Another!

Vanitas

Vanitas
Madmartigan

Backstory: "Sin is a demon crouching at the door; it will desire you, and you will be mastered by it" - Genesis 4 v.7.

There are devils, demons, archdemons, fallen angels, incubi, succubi, leviathans, night terrors, goblins and imps - and - let's be honest - most of them are raging assholes. What you're looking at right here, friend, is the literal manifestation of one of the original - often imitated, never replicated - Deadly Sins. Never set foot in Hell, not this one. Nossir, a Sin is meant to do Satan's work on Earth. A Sin is inspiration, if you will. A push in the wrong direction. A nudge towards the worst choice you ever made. That addictive cuddle in the dark. Demons come and go but Sin - a Sin will find you out and not let you go until your soul is safely tucked away in a shitty 4x4 midship cabin with no windows on a one-way cruise straight to Hell.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "Self, how did a slick customer like this handsome fellow before me get his hands on a real, unadulterated, 100% authentic Sin like this?" Well, that's none of your goddamn business. What's important right this minute is how you, yes YOU, my friend, can get your own greedy claws on this genuine Sin at such a deeply discounted, bargain basement price as you never did see. And you're not going to see it now. No, I'll whisper it to you and we'll draw up the blood contract in a minute if you haven't lost your goddamn mind. Still with me? Perfect! Let's do some business...

One might suspect that vanity is a form of Pride. One might be incorrect. Vanity, in its purest sense, is a form of Sloth. It is the desire to reap the most reward from the least effort, something at which the vain excel. If you are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest of the lot, people want to do things for you. And if you tell them they are beautiful, elegant, witty, charming, and all the rest, they want to do even MORE things for you. It is a win/win situation every time. And there is not a human born that is not vain about some aspect of their lives - even if it is only their modesty.

Pride, however, has always been a bit of a sore loser and became resentful of Vanity's apparently effortless success in stuffing Hell full of souls. And so it came about, on a day when Vanity was particularly inclined to do nothing to prevent it, that one Sin packed another off to somewhere else. Somewhere not terribly Earth, which was a nice change of pace, truth be told. If only this collar didn't bulge so much. It would be all ascots and cravats from now on.

Ons and Offs: Player's O/Os. Vanitas enjoys long looks in the mirror, suits of outrageous cost, and adoring sycophants to serve his every whim. He has a lot of whims. He may be an "employee" but subservience is not in his nature. He excels at romance, manipulation, teasing, edging, and verbal foreplay. Non-con and violence will not happen with this character.

daaamn

Madriv

Revolution

Another!

Vanitas

Vanitas
Madmartigan

Oh my
- O/Os -
Primarily M/M writer

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: quozax on February 10, 2017, 06:02:51 AM
character sheet
[/img]
Bracken Forester
quozax

Sexuality:pansexual / bi

Race: Wolf

Personality: Bracken is a very submissive personality.  He wants and needs to please everyone else.  He knows he's the bottom of the hierarchy and is fine with that.  He knows a lot about lust, but nothing of love.  To him sex equals acceptance and love. 

Backstory:Bracken was brought up in another dimension where humans never existed but instead anthros did.  He was born in a wolf pack and was immediately donned the omega of the group.  The bottom rung of a very tall ladder.  He was tasked with doing every odd labor nobody else would do.

When he was 16, it was made clear he would be the sex toy of the pack, but would not be dominated until his 18th birthday.  He was given a special pill that would turn every thing he ate into liquid waste, and it would make his anus more flexible in the process.

On his 18th birthday, his pack celebrated by issuing a 12 hour gang bang on him.  As he was never very loved when he was younger, he felt good that the others were paying positive attention to him. 

He's been the pack's sex toy for years now, and actually wouldn't change a thing.  But one day he fell asleep and found himself awake in the House of Wonders.  He doesn't know how he got there, but does know that his position has not changed. 

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248480.0 In a nutshell, I like most things.  In this game, I would enjoy light bondage, playful spanks, multiple partners, very light watersports (no drinking it!  Major off!), and other things as well.  I wouldn't mind some sort of actual relationship to brew between him and another instead of just sex. 

Another!

Vanitas

Vanitas
Madmartigan

Both accepted~

Faustus

Sparrow, do you want Character Sheets posted here, or PMed to you? c: Or no preference?

Nadir

hereherehere lt me seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

* Dim Hon is excited to see

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:33:06 AM
Sparrow, do you want Character Sheets posted here, or PMed to you? c: Or no preference?

Well I don't have a preference but our resident Hon seems to be eager to see, so you may as well post here~

Faustus

Daimhín; Or, Character Number One

Daimhín
Faustus

Age: Physically, he appears somewhere in the mid to late twenties range. Daimhín is actually more than half a millennia in age – somewhere in the seven hundred range.

Sexuality: Homosexual, but he feigns at asexual in an attempt to dissuade potential partners.

Race: Sacred Hart – Daimhín is the human embodiment of a white hart, perceived as a sacred and holy creature by many in European lore. Formerly, there were many like him, with the largest of their herds roaming through Great Britain and Ireland. Daimhín, himself, began in Ireland. He bears golden horns on his head and white ears, and a tail that he keeps hidden beneathe loose robes. He claims to be able to change into a full hart, but he has yet to prove this… His sacred hart status does give him a nifty healing ability, though.

Personality:

Rather arrogant, bratty, intelligent, and a slight bit manipulative, Daimhín is the personification of a “little prince” and seems to be expected to be treated as such. His moods are flighty and prone to quickly changing. If he is not kept entertained, Daimhín has a nasty habit of entertaining himself in a fashion that may bug others or grate on their nerves. If he has any understanding that it does bother his fellow companions, Daimhín neither lets on nor makes any gesture to change it. His enjoys being pampered, spoiled, and praised, which only seems to feed his petulant attitude. He does have a kind streak underneath all of it when he wants to, and a gentle hand with other creatures.

Backstory:

Born into a small herd of white hart in Ireland, Daimhín was raised to walk with his head high and expect the world to bend to his whims. With his father being the stag of the herd, Daimhín was fully expected to live up to his princeling status and learn to tend to the herd, recognize men worthy of being blessed, and guard the forest as watchers of Cernunnos.

What actually happened was that Daimhín buggered off from Ireland and skipped into England to explore somewhere during the Hundred Years War against France. He became quite fond of one up-and-coming boy King in particular and gave his blessings to the young man. Imagine his delight when he found his image being used in heraldic banners and sigils! Of course, his blessing didn’t particularly help the King, and all of the images made to honour him were dashed… Daimhín left England after that, returning home to Ireland to roam. Occasionally he would pop up again when he found someone worth his time to give blessings to, but as time went on he found less and less humans worth this.

Getting snagged by a human he thought worth his time to bless and being drug – by his antlers no less! Barbaric – to the Medea House of Wonders was never in Daimhín’s plans. He’s going to make the most of it, but be damned if he won’t try to do it on his terms and his alone.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Daimhín is also open to all forms of extreme content, as he can heal himself given the appropriate time to mend, meaning he can get up and go on with life. He cannot revive from being killed, however – maimed, yes, but not killed, so I would politely ask that my partners refrain from completely offing him without some sort of prior understanding or permission.

He's just the first of the batch. Next is a Client. Third -- Would there be interest in having a "medic" of sorts as an employee? I couldn't help but think that some of these boys might need a little patch-up, and a healer to look after them seemed like a good idea~

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:38:46 AM
Daimhín; Or, Character Number One

Daimhín
Faustus

Age: Physically, he appears somewhere in the mid to late twenties range. Daimhín is actually more than half a millennia in age – somewhere in the seven hundred range.

Sexuality: Homosexual, but he feigns at asexual in an attempt to dissuade potential partners.

Race: Sacred Hart – Daimhín is the human embodiment of a white hart, perceived as a sacred and holy creature by many in European lore. Formerly, there were many like him, with the largest of their herds roaming through Great Britain and Ireland. Daimhín, himself, began in Ireland. He bears golden horns on his head and white ears, and a tail that he keeps hidden beneathe loose robes. He claims to be able to change into a full hart, but he has yet to prove this… His sacred hart status does give him a nifty healing ability, though.

Personality:

Rather arrogant, bratty, intelligent, and a slight bit manipulative, Daimhín is the personification of a “little prince” and seems to be expected to be treated as such. His moods are flighty and prone to quickly changing. If he is not kept entertained, Daimhín has a nasty habit of entertaining himself in a fashion that may bug others or grate on their nerves. If he has any understanding that it does bother his fellow companions, Daimhín neither lets on nor makes any gesture to change it. His enjoys being pampered, spoiled, and praised, which only seems to feed his petulant attitude. He does have a kind streak underneath all of it when he wants to, and a gentle hand with other creatures.

Backstory:

Born into a small herd of white hart in Ireland, Daimhín was raised to walk with his head high and expect the world to bend to his whims. With his father being the stag of the herd, Daimhín was fully expected to live up to his princeling status and learn to tend to the herd, recognize men worthy of being blessed, and guard the forest as watchers of Cernunnos.

What actually happened was that Daimhín buggered off from Ireland and skipped into England to explore somewhere during the Hundred Years War against France. He became quite fond of one up-and-coming boy King in particular and gave his blessings to the young man. Imagine his delight when he found his image being used in heraldic banners and sigils! Of course, his blessing didn’t particularly help the King, and all of the images made to honour him were dashed… Daimhín left England after that, returning home to Ireland to roam. Occasionally he would pop up again when he found someone worth his time to give blessings to, but as time went on he found less and less humans worth this.

Getting snagged by a human he thought worth his time to bless and being drug – by his antlers no less! Barbaric – to the Medea House of Wonders was never in Daimhín’s plans. He’s going to make the most of it, but be damned if he won’t try to do it on his terms and his alone.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Daimhín is also open to all forms of extreme content, as he can heal himself given the appropriate time to mend, meaning he can get up and go on with life. He cannot revive from being killed, however – maimed, yes, but not killed, so I would politely ask that my partners refrain from completely offing him without some sort of prior understanding or permission.

He's just the first of the batch. Next is a Client. Third -- Would there be interest in having a "medic" of sorts as an employee? I couldn't help but think that some of these boys might need a little patch-up, and a healer to look after them seemed like a good idea~

We could definitely use someone with healing abilities, yes~ >w>

Daimhín is accepted, and I'm excited to see the next two

Faustus

OH GOOD. <3 Cranky Doctor and Questionable Client to be finished shortly ~~ Eother this evening or tomorrow, depending on how my tea holds out.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 11, 2017, 12:46:29 AM
OH GOOD. <3 Cranky Doctor and Questionable Client to be finished shortly ~~ Eother this evening or tomorrow, depending on how my tea holds out.

aww yeeee

Nadir

Sparrowhawke

Just making a post to state that Dim Hon is now officially my co-GM for this game, so if he makes a post here or any rulings, they are indeed official. I have updated the rules in the Interest Check thread to reflect this.

Sparrowhawke

Still looking for people~ Clients, whores and other employees are still all needed/welcomed ^^

Faustus

Vellaeris Aradill; Or, Chracter Number Two

Vellaeris Aradill
Faustus

Age: Vellaeris stopped aging around the physical age of his mid-thirties. He’s actually a few centuries – about four hundred or so – years old.
Sexuality: Sapiosexual, primarily. He isn’t as concerned about what bits are attached nearly as much as he is concerned about what is going on between his partner’s ears. Vellaeris is completely turned away from dim-witted partners, no matter how nice their assets may be.

Race: Accidental Shade. And by “accidental,” Vellaeris means, “I tried to make a contract with a demon for more knowledge, but something went terribly wrong during the process and now I’m no longer human but hey I got that information I wanted.” He doesn’t seem that bothered to be a shadow-creature, and finds that the body is much more accommodating to his experiments and curiosities than his human shell ever was. He has a handy skill of being able to dissipate into nothing but shadows and smoke when he needs to make a quick escape – this ability seems to be used mostly to escape conversation he finds insufferable.

Position: Employee – Local researcher-turned-physician. He tends to the other employees (and the occasional client) after sessions. His vast storage of knowledge on individual creature physiologies and abilities has made him a crucial asset to the Medea House if only because he helps keep people alive. And if he happens to take a few samples for his studies, well…he doubts his patient will complain much.

Personality:

Eccentric is a good word to begin the discussion of Vellaeris. He is, first and foremost, a researcher with an unquenchable thirst for more knowledge – it’s what got him into this mess to begin with, after all – and this means that his research comes as a forefront to his life. He is often heard mumbling new information underbreath as he studies over a specimen and jots notes into his notebook, or a potential “new friend” will find themselves analysed (quietly – he does try to be polite, after all) as a research target first before he warms up to them. Vellaeris has been known to come across as a bit cold, aloof, and slightly out-of-touch with his surroundings. He chalks it up to being a scientist at the core. Realistically, he’s just a bit strange and seeking an excuse.

Backstory:

It all began in Vienna, Italy, during the Renaissance. Wait, no, not there. Hm. Actually, it was Wittenberg, Germany, during the 1400s and– wait, what do you mean that is another story? Perhaps London. Or Versailles. Or Moscow. A different plane. A different time. Each time Vellaeris is asked about his origins, the story changes. He becomes older, younger, a lord, a lady, a pauper, a king… It has gotten to the point that no one (possibly including Vellaeris himself) actually knows the correct beginnings for the researcher.

What does remain consistent through each tale is this: Vellaeris desired more knowledge than what he could be afforded at the time in whatever station he was existing within. He wanted more and he was willing to do whatever it took to obtain it. So he made a bargain with whatever dark entity would hear him. A Shade emerged from the flames of Vellaeris’ offering and told him that it would happily exchange all the knowledge of the cosmos, but for a price. Somehow, Vellaeris had not heard of a certain scholar that tried the same thing, and foolishly agreed to the demands of the Shade. He extended his hand, expecting to receive a contract…

But everything went terribly wrong. Or terribly wrong for the Shade, anyway. Vellaeris had mistakenly put the incorrect sigils around the edge of the circle: a simple mix-up of vernacular and a mis-placed line turned “mutual contract” into “absorb” and he took the Shade into his body through assimilation. It granted him the knowledge he sought, eternal life, shadow manipulation… And if he occasionally had the craving for flesh, blood, and sex to satisfy the ore carnal beast inside of him, well, Vellaeris could overlook that for the exchange he got.

Sometimes, he swears he can still hear the Shade in his head. Sometimes, Vellaeris can’t remember gaps of time and wakes up where he is certain he wasn’t before. But not everything is perfect, right? And on one of those walks, if he woke up and ended up with a job at the Medea House of Wonders… Well, that was all right too. For now.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Vellaeris cannot easily be killed, so he is another good candidate when you need someone who can satisfy extreme kinks.

Because I'm weak and finally have the time to make one of my other characters...

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Faustus on February 20, 2017, 08:38:23 PM
Vellaeris Aradill; Or, Chracter Number Two

Vellaeris Aradill
Faustus

Age: Vellaeris stopped aging around the physical age of his mid-thirties. He’s actually a few centuries – about four hundred or so – years old.
Sexuality: Sapiosexual, primarily. He isn’t as concerned about what bits are attached nearly as much as he is concerned about what is going on between his partner’s ears. Vellaeris is completely turned away from dim-witted partners, no matter how nice their assets may be.

Race: Accidental Shade. And by “accidental,” Vellaeris means, “I tried to make a contract with a demon for more knowledge, but something went terribly wrong during the process and now I’m no longer human but hey I got that information I wanted.” He doesn’t seem that bothered to be a shadow-creature, and finds that the body is much more accommodating to his experiments and curiosities than his human shell ever was. He has a handy skill of being able to dissipate into nothing but shadows and smoke when he needs to make a quick escape – this ability seems to be used mostly to escape conversation he finds insufferable.

Position: Employee – Local researcher-turned-physician. He tends to the other employees (and the occasional client) after sessions. His vast storage of knowledge on individual creature physiologies and abilities has made him a crucial asset to the Medea House if only because he helps keep people alive. And if he happens to take a few samples for his studies, well…he doubts his patient will complain much.

Personality:

Eccentric is a good word to begin the discussion of Vellaeris. He is, first and foremost, a researcher with an unquenchable thirst for more knowledge – it’s what got him into this mess to begin with, after all – and this means that his research comes as a forefront to his life. He is often heard mumbling new information underbreath as he studies over a specimen and jots notes into his notebook, or a potential “new friend” will find themselves analysed (quietly – he does try to be polite, after all) as a research target first before he warms up to them. Vellaeris has been known to come across as a bit cold, aloof, and slightly out-of-touch with his surroundings. He chalks it up to being a scientist at the core. Realistically, he’s just a bit strange and seeking an excuse.

Backstory:

It all began in Vienna, Italy, during the Renaissance. Wait, no, not there. Hm. Actually, it was Wittenberg, Germany, during the 1400s and– wait, what do you mean that is another story? Perhaps London. Or Versailles. Or Moscow. A different plane. A different time. Each time Vellaeris is asked about his origins, the story changes. He becomes older, younger, a lord, a lady, a pauper, a king… It has gotten to the point that no one (possibly including Vellaeris himself) actually knows the correct beginnings for the researcher.

What does remain consistent through each tale is this: Vellaeris desired more knowledge than what he could be afforded at the time in whatever station he was existing within. He wanted more and he was willing to do whatever it took to obtain it. So he made a bargain with whatever dark entity would hear him. A Shade emerged from the flames of Vellaeris’ offering and told him that it would happily exchange all the knowledge of the cosmos, but for a price. Somehow, Vellaeris had not heard of a certain scholar that tried the same thing, and foolishly agreed to the demands of the Shade. He extended his hand, expecting to receive a contract…

But everything went terribly wrong. Or terribly wrong for the Shade, anyway. Vellaeris had mistakenly put the incorrect sigils around the edge of the circle: a simple mix-up of vernacular and a mis-placed line turned “mutual contract” into “absorb” and he took the Shade into his body through assimilation. It granted him the knowledge he sought, eternal life, shadow manipulation… And if he occasionally had the craving for flesh, blood, and sex to satisfy the ore carnal beast inside of him, well, Vellaeris could overlook that for the exchange he got.

Sometimes, he swears he can still hear the Shade in his head. Sometimes, Vellaeris can’t remember gaps of time and wakes up where he is certain he wasn’t before. But not everything is perfect, right? And on one of those walks, if he woke up and ended up with a job at the Medea House of Wonders… Well, that was all right too. For now.

Ons and Offs: See here for most up-to-date. In general, I am open to most anything with this particular character, barring anything listed under my “Never” lists. Vellaeris cannot easily be killed, so he is another good candidate when you need someone who can satisfy extreme kinks.

Because I'm weak and finally have the time to make one of my other characters...

Awwww yisss

He's been accepted~

Blythe

...I keep eyeballing this thread because there are monster-guy characters, my absolute weakness. <_<;

If I could only think of a character to play. >_<

Madriv

Quote from: Blythe on February 21, 2017, 03:15:30 AM
...I keep eyeballing this thread because there are monster-guy characters, my absolute weakness. <_<;

If I could only think of a character to play. >_<

I have complete faith in you, Blythe.

Blythe

This is the image I'm contemplating playing (thank you Biblio for posting that in my Monster thread!). I've been fascinated with that image ever since I first saw it and have been looking for an excuse to play it. Or this one (again, Biblio strikes with much win left in the Monster thread ;D ) because all those arms tempt me. ^^;

Faustus

Ooooohhhh, the second one! I mean, Mads already has a character in play using the first image, but that second one screams of you, somehow.

Blythe

Quote from: Faustus on February 21, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
Ooooohhhh, the second one! I mean, Mads already has a character in play using the first image,

This is why I need to peek through CS threads more fully before posting. >_> Didn't realize the first one was taken, oops!

Quote from: Faustus on February 21, 2017, 12:50:03 PM
but that second one screams of you, somehow.

Second one it is!  ;D

Now to just figure out a sheet to go with the image!

Faustus

Blythe

Aegaeon
Blythe

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Hecatoncheires / Centimani - a Hundred Handed One. This is a race from Greek lore--a manner of Titan that was defeated by Zeus and bade to guard Tartarus. Aegaeon, however, hails from a very Earth-like world sometimes referred to by outsiders as "Gaia" where the Centimani triumphed over Zeus and threw him and his brethren into the depths of the Underworld. On this Earth, Greek culture and magic dominate, and Cronus is still the King of the Gods. Aegaeon assists him from time to time, but the world has faded from the Age of Heroes, and so Aegaeon leaves more often than not, seeking new sensations and new people. He has grown tired of Cronus and seeks his own pleasures and power. He normally only shows two arms, but through his strange and almost ethereal black cloak, he can manifest nearly as many arms as he seems to need. He is far stronger than any mortal man and has learned some few magical secrets of the elements of earth, but at the same time, he is of a race that seems surprisingly literal and easy to trick.

Personality: Curious | Frustratingly Cryptic | Aggressive | Unstable | Envious | Vigorous | Treacherous | Easily Captivated | Frustratingly Literal | Humorless

Backstory: Aegaeon was the most fierce and powerful of the Hecatoncheires, but he was a loose cannon. Despite Zeus having his many allies and even the Cyclopes, Aegaeon defied prophecy and was instrumental in Zeus's defeat. This has since sent the realm of Gaia into a spiral of chaos. Destiny is not meant to be thwarted, and the Fates dislike being denied. The Fates and Furies have been tormenting Aegaeon since, trying to convince him to betray Cronus, and this has resulted in some instability in the Titan. Periodically, he will revert to a rage-induced personality that is sometimes referred to as "Briareus," a personality that seems convinced that the Tyrant-King Cronus should not have won. The "Briareus" personality tends to lash out unthinkingly and punish everyone around him, feeling as though time itself is wrong. Aegaeon is aware when the Briareus personality assumes control, and sometimes he welcomes the fury of his other self. He has been known to provoke it into emerging when he's bored--anything can set it off, but personal insults can easily accomplish it (or if someone tricks him and he discovers they tricked him).

Aegaeon has helped Cronus rule for over a thousand years, and the world he hails from is now a bleak and devastating place of unthinking misery. Aegaeon is one of the rare few powerful enough to leave as he wishes, via secret doors to other worlds far too close to Tartarus for his liking. He discovered the Medea House of Wonders when it was recommended to him by a prisoner who was hoping to swap a secret for his life. Aegaeon took his secret...and then took his life anyway. And then visited the House. The Titan was not initially a frequent customer; he generally journeyed there to observe before risking anything in the way of liaisons, but as of late, he has felt a certain emptiness and want. He has met Euclid Medea briefly and admires him rather greatly.

Ons and Offs: Clicky! Aegaeon's going to fall fairly strongly on the 'Dom' side of things, and its possible he might delve into non-con. It is slightly possible that he might switch for the right person, but this is unlikely. I'm up for most things with him except for my hard Offs listed my O/Os.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Okay, tentative sheet completed, edits made as above. Will make any changes needed, of course. ^^

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Blythe

Also, Sparrah, question

Would it be okay if I brought back my bratty prince Halu from the old Brothel game as a second character? I've been wanting to play him again for ages. ^^

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Blythe on February 21, 2017, 04:09:04 PM
Also, Sparrah, question

Would it be okay if I brought back my bratty prince Halu from the old Brothel game as a second character? I've been wanting to play him again for ages. ^^

>w>

I think we could work with that

Blythe

Yiiiiiiissssssssssss

Prince Halueve "Halu" Tolomer
Blythe

Sexuality: Homosexual

Race: Fey-touched. Generally speaking, Halu is actually of human lineage for the most part, but there is faerie blood in his ancestry. This has resulted in a strange appearance, including pale skin and horns, and a very long lifespan. Fey-touched are sensitive to magic being used, but they are not innate users of magic. Beyond that, they are a very normal sort of race.

Personality: Sassy | Cynical | Sarcastic | Biting | Bitchy | Calculating | Arrogant | Self-Centered | Suspiciously Repressed Sadomasochist | Holier-Than-Thou | Complete Jackass

Backstory: Halueve (sometimes nicknamed Halu) is a quiet sort who is a spoiled prince on his homeworld of Kyllarradyn (sometimes referred to as Feyhome).

But oh, he's got a temper and can't talk enough when angry. His lineage, a fey-touched offshoot of humanity, rule with a divine mandate...but he's not a god. He just thinks he's one. He expects to be catered to and pampered, and he absolutely hates anything that looks like work. He often gets into certain...indiscretions...on Kyllarradyn, so he visits the Medea House of Wonders to get away for a while. He's not a bad prince, exactly...well, no, he actually is the worst prince, but there are hopes from his father and mother that he'll shape up and rule the elegant sunset world of his origin like a true king.

They're kind of hoping the Medea House of Wonders might let him get some debauchery out of his system. They've paid his way to go there.

One day, he will rule his entire world. And what a horrible goddamn day that will be. His parents' hopes are almost assuredly futile. He's a corrupt jackass who only cares about himself. He's a talker, but actually has very little magic or combat ability. He's never had to earn anything for himself in life, and being insanely wealthy and handsome, he feels he'll never have to.

One day someone is going to teach him a lesson.

Ons and Offs: Clicky! My usual O/Os are going to go in a weird direction for Halu. Halu thinks he's a Dom, just due to his natural-born station in life. But in actuality...he's a complete painslut. He just doesn't know that yet, because no one has ever dared to strike him. He'll never willingly submit...but he probably secretly craves that very thing. In other words, he's a basket of unanswered sexual questions. Tentatively, Halu is a switch, but it's hard to say what the hell he actually wants. He's a character I write to experiment with my writing style, so just ask if you want to try something with him!

Sparrowhawke

Madriv

Quote from: Khoraz on February 21, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
Isuckatmakingcharacters

Well, I don't believe THAT for one hot second.

Quote from: Blythe on February 21, 2017, 12:43:43 PM
This is the image I'm contemplating playing (thank you Biblio for posting that in my Monster thread!). I've been fascinated with that image ever since I first saw it and have been looking for an excuse to play it.

I'm a wretched thief because I stole it from your Monster thread (more thanks be unto Biblio).  :-\

Sparrowhawke