"Hey co-worker, get in this car!" (M LF F/workplace road trip)

Started by Houzer, April 05, 2020, 11:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houzer

Work Trip Naughtiness

Road trip sexy times in the back of the car
while not getting caught by the bosses
on the way to the team building conference and back.

In this story our two characters both get new jobs and will be working together in the future. They may or maynot know eachother already. Within the first week there is a conference in the big city a few days drive away. Coming along on the road trip with our characters will be their two new supervisors; their direct supervisor and the division manager. We can decide who those characters are and how we should play them together. Example; we could split them each playing one, or we could both just use them as needed as plot devises and set pieces.

I see this story following the two young adults plus their two older supervisors, heading out from work one morning in a small rented vehicle and hitting a chain of bad motels and hotels along the highway. After a few days and nights they would reach the city and go to the work conference for the day watching power point presentations and doing team building exercises. The next morning they would head home on a different route. Plenty of shenanigans could be worked into the trip and we can decide on a pace we'd like things to unfold between our characters. I see this ending after the trip, but if it turns out to be something we'd like to continue on in a work setting or something we can talk.

The thing I'd like to focus on in this story is discrete action while trying not to be caught. I'd like our characters to desire to get to know eachother physically while on the trip but cannot get caught by their new bosses and expect to work together in the future. They would be finding excuses to be close or take little diversions together, to escape the watch of the supervisors. I'd like things to progress slowly at first between our characters until they reach and attend the conference. Then maybe there are drinks afterword, or maybe the team building exercises at the conference present awkward but flirty situations that need to be explored later at the hotel room. After that point I think our characters would be getting as much action as they could find together while getting back home. That said I'm totally open to ideas on any of this.

I'd like this to be on the forums, and at a one post a week or more basis. I'm not needing posts every day and would prefer to have something a little slower paced to think about. Smuttier scene posts might have to go more quickly as they do, but I'm looking for something weekly that will eventually wrap up with an end point.

PM me, thanks for reading.

-Houzer

Houzer

REWORKED..
Changed character set up and setting to exclude certain themes and include others.