Romance and Plot Progressive Erotic Roleplay (M seeking F)

Started by Alkaline, October 29, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alkaline

'm back after a while of being on a writers Hiatus due to my studies and sports training. But I'm now ready to get back into active roleplay and I find myself in the mood for a nice romantic indulgence between two or more characters.

What I'm hoping to a find is a writing partner with who we can play characters who meet and begin to fall for each other, and whose relationship progresses alongside any other plot we might enjoy. Sexual content is fine, in fact I find romance and sexual attraction can be very fun to intertwine, especially as pure attraction turns to an actual care for the person and emotional attachment.

I'm open to multiple sorts of worlds. Modern day, fantasy, scifi, even horror and other things. The only thing I wouldn't be very interested in are pre-existing characters in established worlds. I don't mind playing characters in an established universe (Pokemon, Malazan, Mass Effect, Anime etc, etc) but I would like to play original characters we both create rather than existing in universe characters.

If you're interested or have any interesting ideas feel free to PM me. I don't mind discussing any ideas, so don't be afraid to give it a chance. I'm craving to write something more intimate and have fun alongside another writer.

I can roleplay over PM, this forum, Discord, or even email.