New York Underground: Vampires, Weres, Witches, Demons, Hunters and more!

Started by The Green One, August 21, 2022, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowherewoman

My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Nim

Nowherewoman

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Nim

MiNxy

Totoro

MiNxy

Amaris

Quote from: MiNxy on September 04, 2022, 12:22:23 PM
Hmmm... well bend my arm why don't you, Ama 💜

*gasp*

Who me? I just have characters sitting there... and like... it's not my fault they are magnetic ;)

Nowherewoman

I'm having a hell of a time getting a character idea to gel, so I think I'm going to step away for now.  Hope it goes well, and maybe I will revisit this later. <3

Nim

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 04, 2022, 02:35:00 PM
I'm having a hell of a time getting a character idea to gel, so I think I'm going to step away for now.  Hope it goes well, and maybe I will revisit this later. <3

No worries hun, Your more than welcome to come and join us at anytime!

Amaris

Just a small announcement for anyone making a character, we are currently full on Betas in the pack until the pack grows a bit more. We currently have three and two in training. We still very much welcome any shifter characters they just cannot be Betas at this time! Thank you!

MiNxy

Nim

Amaris

We are currently specifically in need of a Wrath Demon. This wrath demon would be in a contract with Clio's character May Ward. If you'd like to know more please ask here or PM Clio with ideas!

On a broader note, we are still open and seeking more players for our game. If you'd like to join but just aren't exactly sure where a character might fit, I'd love to help. Let me know here or in PM!

Thanks! Can't wait to see more creatures of the night :)

Devilyn Sydhe

Hello!  This does have my interest, just have to see if I can get a sheet together.  I'm still not completely clear on the contract thing, but I do enjoy using Travis Fimmel as a wrath demon if you are still looking for one, or possibly a vamp if you aren't full on them.

Clio

I wanted to say that I'm also searching for a bad/morally ambiguous vamp to be a captor or at least have a connection to my Essence, Eva. People are welcome to DM me for more info or plotting. Or if you already have me on Discord, you can message. <3

Quote from: Devilyn Sydhe on October 23, 2022, 05:58:38 PM
Hello!  This does have my interest, just have to see if I can get a sheet together.  I'm still not completely clear on the contract thing, but I do enjoy using Travis Fimmel as a wrath demon if you are still looking for one, or possibly a vamp if you aren't full on them.

Yay!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Amaris

Quote from: Devilyn Sydhe on October 23, 2022, 05:58:38 PM

We're definitely not full on Vamps but also we love our demons here too!

So, contracts. For the most, we kinda leave these various species up to some interpretation and to allow creativity. Demons are less powerful without some kind of contract. Also, there are very few Demons so without a contract (alliance) with another supernatural they can be very at risk. Contracts and what is traded in them is up to the players. Generally, something that is mutually beneficial and a lot of the time has to do with the Demon's food source. So let's say a wrath demon, for example, may try to get a contract from someone that works at club and he could be the bodyguard or they might attach them to one person who has a lot of vitriol. Someone who just got divorced, someone who has been betrayed and has this grudge that the wrath demon can make ongoing so they can feed off of it. So, with May specifically, she is a human and made a contract with a demon to get her revenge and in turn would hold his contract which makes him more powerful and he can feed off of her or maybe convince her to do things to make it easier for her to feed. It's however it's plotted but I hope that helps!

I can also PM you with my Discord details to try and help more! Find a place that is good for you to fit in!

Devilyn Sydhe

Thank you very much for the clarification.  I'd like to check if Tom Hiddleston is available too.  I have had an aristocratic vamp before, and he is kind of poking me for this game lol

Amaris

Amaris

So, it seems like we have someone working on the wrath demon, so that is no longer needed for now. In the works I think Devilyn said he was working on a Vampire. I know there is a witch and a hunter in the process of being made as well! I still would love for more to join! Please feel free to reach out if you are interested but are feeling a bit overwhelmed or have questions!

The Green One

Quote from: Devilyn Sydhe on October 23, 2022, 07:17:05 PM
Thank you very much for the clarification.  I'd like to check if Tom Hiddleston is available too.  I have had an aristocratic vamp before, and he is kind of poking me for this game lol
I'm glad you're joining us Devilyn!

Not available for new stories

Bowen

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Andronica