What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTech

Games I play:

Path of Exile - Was in the closed beta way back when and keep coming back to it

Among Us - SOmetimes when i feel in the mood for it.

Destiny 2 - when im not burnt out

Minecraft - mindless entertainment

Cyberpunk 2077, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Mist Survival(wait till its out of alpha cause the bugs are game breaking), Remnant: From the Ashes - this one is frustrating as all heck, Valheim - its ok but wasn't really catching me like other games.

Sasquatch421

Right now I'm playing Dark Souls 3, until I install Outlanders....

Norwegian One

Right now, I'm playing:

Total War: Warhammer 2 - For my daily Warhammer fix

Banished - Lovely, calm medieval city builder

Doom - For when I want to shoot shit

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Because I'm a viking :P
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

LostInTheMist

For the past several days, "Octopath Traveler" in whatever spare time I have. Takes me back to my old-school JRPG roots, just with better music, and vastly superior visual effects. (Though still applied to sprite-like character art on a quasi-two-dimensional map.)

Also occasional Stardew Valley (as ever) and I'm waiting for the new Expansion to Stellaris to come out before I bury myself in that for a bit.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

kodiaku

been getting back into WoW recently, took a long few-years' break from it and i've been enjoying exploring the BfA and SL expansions. i'm mostly a very casual player and play exclusively on RP servers, aha. but it's been nice.

also just finished yakuza zero and started kiwami. not very far in, but i'm enjoying it - not sure as much as zero, but we'll see how it goes!

... and of course i'm playing breath of the wild for the umpteenth time, hahaha
majority weekend replies ❤
Plots&Characters (apr 21) | A&As (apr 21)
┐(´⏑`)┌

WaterPriestess

Overwatch and Persona 5 Strikers. :) Also Bravely Default 2, I guess, when I can work up the willpower to level grind enough to progress...

TeamVelma

Now that all the DLC is there, a play through of The Outer Worlds.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Sasquatch421

I have been playing Resident Evil 7 to get ready for 8, but then I have been watching Ellen from Outside Xtra play Dark Souls for the first time, so that bug has bit again.

PS3- Demon's Souls

PS4- Starting a play through of .Hack//G.U.

Azuresun

Quote from: LostInTheMist on April 14, 2021, 06:01:02 AM
For the past several days, "Octopath Traveler" in whatever spare time I have. Takes me back to my old-school JRPG roots, just with better music, and vastly superior visual effects. (Though still applied to sprite-like character art on a quasi-two-dimensional map.)

Ah, cool! Who did you go with as your primary character?

One thing I really wish I'd known when I played it--roundabout the second set of quests, you can find locations near the quest locations, where you can unlock the secondary jobs. The game doesn't really advertise them all that well.

Grave

Beat Children of Morta today and starting binding of Isaac save new save tomorrow.

TheGrandAdmiral

Alternating between Witcher 3 and Watch Dogs

Tolvo

League of Legend ranked(Doing climb to gold 1), Stoneshard(Hardcore turn based survival RPG in early access), and going back to Dark Souls 3 to setup for more No Hit/Damage NG+7 content.

Sagitta

My brother got me started on Genshin Impact. He's been trying on and off for months now, and I finally relented, so there's where I'm at, currently. :)
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

ExtensiveDamages

Enter the Gungeon and Nuclear Throne

Top down shooty game hehe

GolGol

Yakuza 2 and Subnautica: Sub Zero.
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

BehindYou

Been sinking a bunch'a hours into Genshin Impact

Spectre Pathfinder

I was playing Biomutant until I got to a particular main quest where it crashed my Xbox One X every single time I talked to this one otter character.  Waiting for them to update the game so I can finish it. Before that I was playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Cyberpunk 2077.

DisguisedRose

Cyberpunk 2077! I have it on the PC and I can't get enough of it. I'm a huge music lover, so I like to just drive around Night City on a motorcycle in first-person while cycling through the radio stations (and intentionally running over passersby). Also love all the quickhacks in that game, it makes for fun sneaky builds.

DealWithTheDevil

I know it's odd, but I've been bouncing back and forth between car mechanic simulator, Binding of Issac, and call of duty.

RainyHigh

Among Us, Fortnite and Rock Band 4. XD

Among Us is easiest to play via mobile, so I play it on lunch break at work. Also, it's quite addicting to play... Though the lobbies are a bit maddening sometimes. Especially when you know who the imposter is but the rest of the lobby has no clue and doesn't believe you.

Fortnite... I mean, it's just plain fun. Right now, I can dress as either Rick or Morty, go fly spaceships, kill aliens... it's pretty awesome.

And rock band 4 is my main musical outlet. I hope covid goes away soon so I can do karaoke with my pals again.

Edit: I also forgot to mention I still play Pokemon Go! XD
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

bardicinspiration

I am playing:

Total War Warhammer 2

Hades

The Sims 4

and I tried (and sucked at, pun not intended) Blood hunt, the vampire the masquerade game.

Noshameinthis

I am playing Witcher 3 for over a year now. I know it's an old game, but damn it is beautiful. And I had an old laptop until last year, so I couldn't enjoy it.

Also Fifa 21, since I'm a football fan
I want you to discover me, so you can tell me who I am

ONs&OFFs

Revelation

Quote from: bardicinspiration on September 16, 2021, 12:04:02 PM
I am playing:

Total War Warhammer 2

Hades

The Sims 4

and I tried (and sucked at, pun not intended) Blood hunt, the vampire the masquerade game.

Oh! Got a favorite TWW2 faction?

RampantDesires

Crying Suns... I want to like you, but I'm so bored.

Back to Stellaris as per the usual.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

clonkertink

I really liked Crying Suns. Been a while since I played it, but it had a weird mix of grim setting and wuirky humour that really clicked with me.

Also, a friend bought me Diablo II, so that’s on the docket for me now.