You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kodi's Boys: Characters & Plots [ MxM ⚣ ]  (Read 1290 times)

Offline kodiakuTopic starter

Kodi's Boys: Characters & Plots [ MxM ⚣ ]
« on: January 28, 2017, 03:04:00 PM »
Please don't post here, PM me instead! ♪

Kodi's Boys:
Characters & Plots

Hey, you made it! Call me Kodi. Nice to have you here.
I'm assuming since you're here, you saw the title,
and know that I play primarily MxM pairings, as in, men who love other men.
If that's your kinda thing, great! Let's have some fun!

You'll need to take a look at my Ons & Offs to get an idea of what I'm into, how I write, and see if you think we might be compatible partners!

• I don't have any preference for what gender my partner identifies as IRL. I'm comfortable playing with anyone as long as our brains mesh well.
  • I vary between illustrations and photographs for my characters. I can type out descriptions for you if you prefer that, though. Just let me know.
  • My posting frequency is what I like to call "relaxed." You'll probably get a handful of replies in a week from me.
  • I'm wordy and detail-oriented. I don't have a preference for post sizes, but I'm looking for engaging and articulate responses that get me excited to reply, and I strive to provide my partners with the same level of quality in my posts.
  • Feel free to take a look at my past posts if you want examples of how I write in-game.
  • Don't bump our threads or 'poke' me to reply. I am honest and up-front (and not just a bunch of talk) and I WILL let you know if I'm no longer interested in a story or if I'm having a particularly difficult time getting replies out.
  • My games are not strictly first-come-first-served. I won't start something up just because you've asked. I'm always appreciative of the interest, but what I really like to see is proactivity. Send me a PM to talk about which plot/character you're interested in, (or any of yours that you might want me to check out) and any ideas you might have for your potential additions to the game (a little about how you'd like to play your character, anything that pops into your mind) and we can talk about the possibilities!
  • As for my position preference with characters, I play basically everything under the sun. The majority of my characters switch, and are comfortable on top or bottom but I do have a very select few who strictly prefer being dominant or submissive in their relationships.
  • If you have any questions, don't be shy! Feel free to send me a PM, I'm always up to chat.

Index

General Pairings & Settings + Fandoms
Available Characters
Plots & Game Ideas

Status

[ I am currently NOT LOOKING for new games! ]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 05:04:26 PM by kodiaku »

Re: Kodi's Boys: Characters & Plots [ Primarily MxM ⚣ ]
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 03:49:22 PM »
Pairings & Settings
Pretty much just a general list of pairings and situations that I'm willing to play.
Keep in mind these are just jumping-off points. Above all else, I'm looking for plot and story line to go along with them!

Pairings
  • Pirate x Non-Pirate | Pirate x Pirate | Pirate x Monster/Nonhuman
  • Vampire x Human | Vampire x Vampire | Vampire x Monster/Nonhuman
  • Merman x Human |  Merman x Pirate
  • Orc x Human | Orc x Elf | Orc x Monster/Nonhuman
  • Elf x Human | Elf x Monster/Nonhuman
  • Android/Humanoid AI x Human
  • Human x  General Fantasy/Supernatural Nonhuman/Humanoid
  • Royalty/Knight x Serf/Peasant/Attendant/Slave | Royalty x Royalty (between kingdoms/countries)
  • Master x Slave
  • Boss x Employee
  • Teacher/Professor x Student (Preferably college/university)
  • More to come...

Settings
All of these can range between more realistic to magical / supernatural / fantasy.
  • Modern day: slice-of-life, college/university, in the working world, situational, etc.
  • Historical: pirate age, Greco-Roman, medieval, ancient Egyptian, Ice Age/prehistoric, etc.
  • Futuristic: science fiction, outer-space, apocalyptic/survivalist, etc.
  • Fantasy: alternate universes, DnD/LotR-esque etc.

Fandoms
I'm weird about fandoms in that I want to play original characters ONLY and there are only a select few that I'd be interested in, but here goes anyway!
All of these pairings are up to discussion, feel free to suggest any if you have a specific idea in mind.
  • Pokémon : Trainer x Trainer | Gijinka x Gijinka | Trainer x Gijinka
  • Digimon : Tamer x Tamer | Tamer x Humanoid Digimon
  • Harry Potter / Wizarding World : Wizard x Wizard | Wizard x Muggle | Wizard x Squib
  • Dragon's Dogma : Arisen x Pawn | Pawn x Pawn
  • Lord of the Rings / Middle Earth
  • Elder Scrolls universe (Oblivion & Skyrim only)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (Preferably pre-LoK)
  • Detroit: Becoming Human : Deviant Android / Human Owner
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:24:36 PM by kodiaku »

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 07:48:16 PM »
Available Characters
Characters of mine who aren't a part of any specific plot yet, all in varying stages of development. Looking to adopt?
Stars indicate how excited I am to play this character (1 star: I want to play him! / 4 stars: For the love of GOD please YES)!
Please brainstorm with me!  :-)

Historical (19th-Century U.S.) - Optional: Fantasy, Supernatural
Wesley the Homesteader

Wesley McClellan
Species: Human
Preference: Top, Switch

Wesley McClellan is the middle son in a family of seven, born and raised on a small farm in rural Massachusetts. At 25 he's considered to be getting a little old to be without a wife - or even a prospect of one - and the topic is one he tends to do his best to dodge. While he grew up understanding the values of hard work and self-reliance, he has always been considered a bit wild in nature. Impulsive and stubborn as a mule, he rarely lets go of an idea when he's gotten a hold of one, which means failure is never an option. At times he lets his emotions get the best of him, and has been described as 'intense' in more than a few instances, but despite bouts of hotheadedness and over-excitement, he is a compassionate and empathetic man who struggles with finding his own place in the world. No one is particularly surprised, then, when he announces quite suddenly that he'll be leaving to take part in the mass cultivation of the widely undeveloped American west, abandoning everything he's known in order to stake out a piece of land for himself in the isolated mountainous wilderness across the country.

Ideas? My only stipulation for this one is that it take place in the USA between 1862 and 1890 (the time when the Homestead Act was enacted and boomed, think an 'Oregon Trail' kind of thing) and we can either play it as realistically as we want, or I'm open to the idea of this involving some type of supernatural or fantasy elements, which we can discuss. I'm not a stickler on playing exact accuracy of the time period, just as long as it's generally believable. As for your character, the ball's in your court! Even though Wes will be homesteading in a remote area, perhaps there's a town a few miles out, or a general goods store set up somewhere, or a creature/being in the woods?

Available to Pair With:
Humans
Humanoids
Monsters / Beasts / Cryptids

✸✸✸
High Fantasy, Modern Fantasy
Emerid the Half-Goblin

(click to enlarge)

Emerid Gemcat
Species: Half-Goblin
Preference: Sub, Power bottom, Switch

When people think of goblins, their first thought may not be someone quite like Emerid. Contrary to what are widely considered the natural dispositions of goblins - primitive and barbaric nuisances to small villages and travelers, monstrous little thieves and murderers, etc. - Emerid himself is quite well-spoken and carries himself with a rebelliously confident air of sophistication and intelligence. He may be unlike his predecessors in his demeanor (and his pretty face), but Emerid does have one striking similarity: he's obsessed with treasure. Anything that glitters, shines, sparkles, or glimmers - he wants it all. He may be unusually well-educated and worldly for his "upbringing," but his true dream is to be treated like royalty while covered in the finest riches. Of course, this is a pretty lofty goal for a half-goblin in a world that considers him a product of an unholy union, but with a candied tongue and diamond-strong willpower, he's prepared to do just about anything to achieve it.

Available To Pair With:
Humans
Humanoids
Monsters / Beasts
Literally Anyone Who Gives Him Jewelry

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:01:52 PM by kodiaku »

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 06:09:00 PM »
Plots & Game Ideas
The meat of it.

Plot Synopsis Format (for easy reading)

Genre: Possible and preferred genres the plot takes place in. They can usually be a mixture of several categories that we can work out if need be.
Pairing: My Character (Italicized) x Your Character
Position preference: Position I prefer to play (bottom/top/switch/etc)
Looking for: Position I’d like my partner to play

This is where the plot goes! :-)

Notes: Any additional thoughts or comments I might have regarding the plot and/or characters.

Character(s) I’ll Play: Pre-planned characters that I have specifically for this game. Sometimes I’ll just have one, other times I’ll have several that could fit the role. Feel free to “choose your fighter,” so to speak, if you like one more than the others or feel they'll suit your ideas and YC best! Otherwise, I'll just choose whichever I prefer to fit your character / plans. Most of these characters are relatively loosely planned out so they have a lot of flexibility when it comes to the plot and your character, so don't feel obligated to stick to a particular role or feel that you need to morph your characters to fit them exactly.

An Unfortunate Fairytale

Genre: Modern, Fantasy
Pairing: Fairy x Human or Humanoid/Monster
Position Preference: Switch
Looking For: Switch

MC is one of many woodland fairies living in secret from the humans with the use of illusory and alteration magic, but when he makes the terrible mistake of being out in the cold and far from his colony during a sudden freeze, he is no longer protected by the spells that usually render him invisible. He is lucky to be snatched from what would have been certain death by YC, who carries him home to nurse him back to health.  However, when MC regains consciousness, he mistakes YC for a threat and casts a powerful curse on him, shrinking YC down to a fraction of his original size - the same size as a fairy, no bigger than the palm of a hand. Even after the misunderstanding is cleared up, however, MC is unable to undo the curse, too badly affected by the damage the cold had on him. What’s more, his delicate wings have been ravaged by the freeze as well, and are entirely unusable. Their objective becomes clear: in order to reverse the jinx on YC and rejuvenate MC’s wings and magic back to their former glory, the two tiny forced-companions must trek far into the forest to the hidden fairy court, all the while racing against time before the first snow falls.

Notes: Originally I was thinking I’d play opposite a human, but I’m also open to non-human characters to pair up with my pixie boy. Depends on what you’re into!

Character(s) I'll Play:

Finch Dash-heart

Finch Dash-heart
Finch has been known to be called "intense" and "abrasive" on more than one occasion. He is fearless and overeager to prove his capabilities to the court, which often earns him more trouble than it does respect. He's impulsive and impatient but has a strong head for justice and fairness, and though he can be a bit much to handle at times for others (which can sometimes escalate into scuffles with his peers) he means little actual harm - unless it concerns humans. Finch has a deep-seeded hatred for humans, considering them to be the plague of the world and often raves about the injustices of fairies having to live incognito because of them. Despite this darker side of his personality, he has a love of music and a passion for storytelling, two joys he is often indulging in that don't land him with a bloodied nose - well, usually.

Down to Earth

Genre: Futuristic, Sci-Fi
Pairing: Human x Alien
Position Preference: Top or Switch
Looking For: Bottom or Switch

In the year 2265, Earth is a veritable wasteland. Decimated by hundreds of years of extreme deforestation, expansive oil fracking, and human-induced rapid climate change, the planet saw thousands of animal species driven to extinction, and as diseases from airborne contaminants and polluted water cut the human population in half, efforts to recolonize off-planet surged. Natural disasters grew more rampant and more deadly. Earth became so uninhabitable that by the year 2200, planet-wide evacuations were made mandatory and continued residence was made illegal. Instead, humans found new homes on titanic space stations and in specialized colonies on neighboring planets. Eventually, as technology bloomed ever forward, and expansion beyond their ancestral solar system became possible, the human race travelled to new exciting frontiers and Earth became just a story the elderly told - and rarely were they ever happy ones. Earth was designated a “protected sanctuary” with little to no regulation, though its toxic air quality and unpredictably fluctuating climates repelled most venturers - that is, until a small, hardy group of environmentalists arrived with lofty goals of rehabilitating the dying planet. Considered activists-slash-hippies to those off-planet who knew about them and often ridiculed for their overly ambitious goals, these conservationists are few-numbered but strong-willed scientists living within or around tiny communes on a desolate Earth, working hard to create new ways to help restore the planet to its former glory. MC is one such scientist, a botanist living off-site on his own compound, tirelessly experimenting with gene-splicing plants and trees in order to create hardier species able to thrive off the meager environment. He lives a quiet and somewhat lonely life - until he receives an unexpected visitor when YC crash-lands his ship near (or on) his property! Now the two of them must find a way to get YC back home, or else be stranded on an ex-communicated planet forever.

Notes: Oops, this one got a bit long! I want to say first off that I would actually prefer YC to be some kind of alien. We can discuss what that means if you’re interested, but I will consider a human character to play opposite mine as well. I’m interested in playing with issues such as language barriers, custom differences, stuff like that. Maybe MC has never seen YC’s species before, or vice versa? I’d really like to go into more depth with some brainstorming with this one!

Character(s) I’ll Play:

Abram Byapari

Abram Byapari
Since he was sixteen years old, Abram has been working tirelessly in a nearly entirely isolated wasteland, but he revels in his isolation. Having grown up on the colonies of Mars and in a large family, he'd never had much privacy and he'd always hated it. Here, there was space. Big, expansive space as far as the eye could see and not a person in sight. It was heaven. Orangey-brown noxious heaven. Abram had always been a hermit, and not just for his own sake - for everyone else's, too. He isn't what people would call "friendly," and there were only a very select few he would think twice about cussing out at any given moment. He has a short fuse and a crotchety disposition, but that didn't matter when there was no one else around. He has several passions that he devotes himself to: botany - all things green and growing, the subjects of his tireless study and research for sixteen long years in an exhaustive effort to make whatever dent he can in the destruction of the planet he calls his home - and Mother Earth Herself. Abram is deeply spiritual and considers himself attuned to the earth, sympathizing with its pain and struggle to heal. In the mornings he can often be found meditating or "communing" with Mother Earth.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:20:56 PM by kodiaku »

Re: Kodi's Boys: Characters & Plots [ MxM ⚣ ]
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:44 PM »
Updated 6/9!

• It's that time of the month for a bump!
  • Been getting REAL into the game Detroit: Become Human lately, and I've got an itch to play an in-universe Deviant Android x Human story! Hit me up if you're interested ;)

Take care, ya beautiful people ;)