Buzz on in{MxM, MxF, FxF} {horror, supernatural, BDSM}

Started by Spillthebees, July 13, 2023, 09:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spillthebees

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my search thread, so sweet of you to stop by! I can’t wait to get started on some brand-new roleplays.

My main interests in a RP include horror, supernatural, crime, fantasy, and romance. Many of my plots tend to lean on the darker side of things, however I am not against the occasional lighthearted affair. I love roleplays that feature complicated characters with occasionally questionable morals. The roles I prefer fall into the submissive or switch category, but if the urge strikes me, I play dominant roles. I also enjoy writing multiple characters if it fits with the story.

The gender of my writing partners has never mattered to me. The only qualities I look for in a partner is someone who enjoys collaborating and creating. My ideas and writing are influenced by movies, shows, music, and true crime. I like to share the things that inspire me with my partners, so hopefully you don’t mind the sporadic share.

While most of my ideas are written with MxM in mind, they can be adapted into other pairings. Just think of any plots I have to offer as the base model, completely ready for customization. Many of my roleplays incudes elements of BDSM, Dub-con, and Non-con

Spillthebees

Opps..I married a fae

For a while now I’ve been craving some rps featuring the fae folk (who doesn’t love those tricky bastards?)
The inspiration came to me when I was watching the Love Witch…

SO! I thought, how fun it would be if some nerd ended up getting married to the king of the fae? If you ask me, the fae are terrifying as hell. Any creature that can still a name just by asking “Can I have your name?” is a walking nightmare.

MC wanders onto a peculiar sight…a renfaire in the middle of the woods! MC was not dressed for the event, but not to worry the cosplayers (don’t let them hear you call them that, they get really confused and irritated) had an extra costume to spare! There were extra costumes and food to spare, but it all came at a price! It seemed simple enough, to site and few lines and to fill in for the actor that couldn’t make it to the event. MC didn’t mind playing a small part in the renfaire, his scene partner was gorgeous, and it was unbearably hot (you would do anything for a cold drink on a hot day if you were in MC’s shoes!) even though it felt strange to act out a wedding ceremony, and even stranger that YC doesn’t want him to leave!

Protective Custody {gentle dom?}
For the past year YC has been working undercover to investigate a suspected human trafficking ring. During his investigation YC has grown fond of on of the workers. When the ring is busted, and MC is left broken with no where safe to go, YC takes him in. MC has difficulty adjusting to life outside of captivity. When YC witness a panic attack, he uses him dom voice to snap MC out of their panic.

“The devil comes to you as everything you’ve ever wanted.”
Muse A is an artist (a dancer, or a musician of some sort), a man of passion who wants nothing more than to be recognized for his talent. But he can never seem to get a breakthrough that he needs. Muse A knows that he is talented, he just needs that little nudge to get his name out into the public. One day, a man comes to him with the promise of making his dream come true, for a price.

The neck that turns the head

*Villain power couple plot

C1 is a down on their luck superpowered human. C2 isn’t so super powered but he does have all the right connections and drive to get C1 the recognition they deserve. C2 and C1 team up to take over the city, and then of course the rest of the world.

Idea: think of C2 as a power-bottom hype man hell-bent on getting C2 to the top of their game. C1 is the one with the real talent, something that C2 must be reminded of when he mouths off to the wrong person.

Someone’s Been Sleeping in the Staff Room!

MC is down on his luck and out on his ass! Faced with no other option, MC has been sleeping at his job after closing. Eventually, despite MC’s efforts, YC starts to notice that things are out of place as if someone has been luring around after hours. The strangest thing is that YC has noticed that nothing as gone missing. YC decides to hide out one night to determine if he needs to call the exterminator or if someone is sleeping at the office. When YC catches MC there after hours he decides to take him in.

House Pet

Similar to the post above, however in this scenario MC shacks up with an old friend of his only to realize that his friend is roommates with men that MC has either flirted, fucked, or teased. To earn his keep MC makes sure they are all well taken care of.

Playing God

YC is heartbroken after his lover tragically dies. He spends the next few years gathering body parts until he makes the perfect replica. MC may not have all of the right memories, but that’s okay. YC has all the time in the world need to fix that. Over time, YC notices that MC needs a few repairs here and there. Things take a turn for the worst when CA acquires strange cravings.

(I feel like this would been fun as a science-horror or a supernatural-horror)

-This plot consists of an odd mix of hurt/ comfort and horror.

-CA has to come to terms/deal with the monster he created, and CB has to find out who he is and deal with being a living abomination.

Spillthebees

Party Crasher Disaster

[font=] A:  Muse A is the adored and feared leader of a powerful coven of vampires. For his ____th birthday his loyal followers hold an auction to honor their leader. They know that their leader is in want a new blood doll.

B: MC hears a conversation between two strikingly handsome men. MC learns that there is going to be a birthday party for their ‘master’. MC thinks that YC is just hardcore into vampire roleplaying MC enjoys the party until things take a turn for the worse. MC makes the wise choice to leave the party, but before he can make his escape YC spots him.[/font]

Watch where you aim that thing!

C1 "accidently" injures C2. C1 takes responsibility for his actions, and he provides C2 with care, food, and shelter. C2 unwittingly accepts the generous offer. Soon, C2 comes to the realization that C1 was not just acting out of the kindness of his heart. Without realizing it, by eating and drinking the wine offered to him C2 has accepted C1's marriage proposal.
-Possible post-apocalyptic world or/ fantasy world

Under the Same Skin

C1 was kidnapped and held hostage by a cult. C1 was tortured and used by the cult for rituals to appease their deity. As if summoned by torture and misery, C2 appeared before C1. C2 was something far greater than the fake deity the cult unwaveringly worshiped. The demon offered to save C1’s life, with the exception that C1 would allow C2 into their body. The demon offered it’s solution to the human with each visit. Despite the constant rejection, C2 returned to C1 every night. The dark being acted as a companion to the human.
The human,  on death’s door finally accepted the offer. The demon took control of the human, and then it proceeded to slaughter the cult members.

After the slaughter, the demon took his vessel to into the streets where they are quickly apprehended and taken to a hospital. The human vessel was in such disarray that the demon’s strength no longer mattered. They are easily overpowered and sedated.
Their connection was severed when the human died on the operating table. C1 is revived, but the connection is severed until the human can give the demon permission to renter his body.

When C1 awoke, he had no memory of the horrible things that happened to him.
Time passed, and the C1 was released from the hospital. C2 never truly left the human. Being with the human made C2 feel something that it had never felt before. C2 craved the human’s warmth and affection.

C2 decided the best way to get to the human was to take the possession of another human. In its new vessel, the demon is willing to go to any lengths to make the human his.

Like the Hammer Loves the Nail

For six months out of the year, the king’s beloved leaves his side to tend to the world above. For centuries, this has been their arrangement. As time went on, their affection for each other grew more distant. The king couldn’t understand why his beloved ran to the embrace of the sun the moment warm weather called.  The king grew to feel that his beloved loved the world above more than him. Their fondness of each other had grown distant, even during their months together. The king’s beloved no longer divides their time equally between above and below. With loneliness and longing rampant in his heart, the king of the underworld did the unthinkable. The king took a beautiful young performer into his bed, just to feel the warmth of another. As long as the king didn’t love the performer, and as long as he released him before his beloved’s return, all would be well again.
Inspo: Hadestown! (specifically, these songs)

Epic II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c05EMeY2E8&pp=ygUKZXBpYyBJSUkgXA%3D%3D (even more so this bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Vs2Rcsnl0)

How long?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bim5CXHgy3s&pp=ygUTSG93IGxvbmc_IGhhZGVzdG93bg%3D%3D

Spillthebees

Who needs some holiday cheer only a roleplay can provide