What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7th Derp

Here you guys go, I got my "badge of honor" in a form of an O/O

Discreetlydeviant

Final fantasy 14 and about to start the new god of war tomorrow, can't wait!

MrModular

Currently between Phantom Doctrine, MGSV, and pillars of eternity.

TheGrandAdmiral

Assassin's Creed Odyssey, having some fun playing as Kassandra :D

Callie Del Noire

Cyberpunk 2077. Working my mono wire combat hacker up into the 30’s. She’s very nasty. Finally got up to the ultimate legendary hacks and doing entire fight from the shadows. Never even used the comrades hammer now. 

thenagamancer

Stardew Valley, wanted to catch up with a friend and playing multiplayer is our favorite way to connect

Stardusk

Elder Scrolls Online. I reinstalled it a few days ago after being away for a while and I forgot how much fun it is. I have a pretty thin attention span for video games and the OG Elder Scrolls was a bit overwhelming. I like to think of ESO as kind of a Diet Elder Scrolls and that works for me!

RedRose

Still Dinosaur park primeval but less obsessed. Glad I didn't buy anything (hum, Game of sultans).
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

MoonWolf

Been addicted to Disney Dreamlight Valley and trying out Horse Tales as well.

Olissia

Still on Xenoblade Chronicles 3. About 289 hours in on the final chapter. It's such a good game, I don't want it to be over.

GolGol

Currently playing Escape from Tarkov, which I suck at :p And the game Norco.
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Unholy

I have recently been playing WARSIM, a very goofy ASCII game about kingdom management  :-)

Charioce

My main game and my all time favorite is Smite, for anyone wondering it's a MOBA.
And I just got the demo for Winter Survival, I'll give it a try in a few minutes.

Sethren

An annoying stupid little game on Steam, called Fun Hospital.

It's very mind numbing and the artwork for it is entertaining.

Not gratifying or anything, it's like any other phone game just on the computer. Helps pass the time.
                           I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.

BehindYou

Ravenous Devils. I’ve always been a sucker when comes to cooking simulators and this one comes with a dark twist on the main ingredient. I’ve been obsessed

AngelsSonata

Jumping back into Dead Space on the PS5 and loving the game. I've also been playing Knockout City, dodgeball fun with a classy fifties flare in outfits.

Numerion

At the very moment I am juggling several games. Titanfall 2, The last spell, Valheim...
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Kelindel

I am also juggling a few different games. Valheim, Cyberpunk 2077, Baldurs Gate 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic

Sethren

Fiance let me move the Playstation to my desk so I might be playing The Last of Us or Horizon Forbidden West again soon.

Lyrical

Batman Telltale series (classic version, not a fan of the noir colorization)

Sethren

Played the Last Of Us 1 today and OHMYGOD the controls are janky as FUCK lol. But I still love the scenery thus far and it was fun to realize that Joel was the inspiration for one of my most loved/popular characters of mine whose my favorite himbo.

Trickster132

I just finished Cyberpunk 2077 (First playthrough's on the Corpo lifepath) recently and binged watched the Edgerunners series! Some of the mission triggers were buggy and frustrating tho.

MoonWolf

Sethren

Resident Evil: Village

Pretty good so far. Creepy AF which I love.

Sagitta

Hogwarts Legacy.

I'm a Potterhead, so...

Also keeping up with Genshin Impact.
Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs