News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7th Derp

Quote from: DestinyGanz on January 23, 2022, 03:16:22 AM
Monster Hunter rise on PC.

Being a console peasant I play it on the Switch. Along with GenU. Looking forward to Sunbreak.
Here you guys go, I got my "badge of honor" in a form of an O/O

Revelation

Quote from: 7th Derp on June 01, 2022, 04:51:18 PM
Being a console peasant I play it on the Switch. Along with GenU. Looking forward to Sunbreak.

Nothing wrong with playing on a console! I sadly don't have it on Switch, but I hope you enjoy Sunbreak lots!

TheGrandAdmiral

Starting Dark Souls Remastered - going to get sooo punished

7th Derp

Was playing the Sunbreak demo. I'm getting the shit beat out of everything that's there, so... off to GenU for far less threatening hunts.

Revelation

Quote from: 7th Derp on June 15, 2022, 07:52:34 PM
Was playing the Sunbreak demo. I'm getting the shit beat out of everything that's there, so... off to GenU for far less threatening hunts.

I think the demos are usually a bit overtuned hunt wise. Or at least it felt that way for me with Rise and a few of the more recent MH demos.

7th Derp

Quote from: Revelation on June 15, 2022, 08:17:36 PM
I think the demos are usually a bit overtuned hunt wise. Or at least it felt that way for me with Rise and a few of the more recent MH demos.
Yeah, your armour will be pants, not even having any noteworthy skills on it. Weapons don't do any element damage. Rise I was actually doing ok at when the demo was on, but Sunbreak it just being ruthless at the moment for me, even the Azuros was being a champ against me. The only time I did well at was when I tried out using Hammer and the Hunting horn to see what their new things are like.

GolGol

Right now I'm playing Elden Ring. It's difficult but really fun. Also I'm taking a short break from Escape from Tarkov but intend to return to it later on.
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

LostInTheMist

On another Crusader Kings III kick. Trying to finally FINISH, my house of Alfred (The Great) of Wessex run with the new Iberia DLC. I've mostly stopped my wars of conquest now that the Empire of Britannia is mine, and have been building up my economy and the vast wealth of my family. (Though removing the Karlings from their seats in Francia remains a noble goal, and something I'm willing to sink considerable funds into.) I thinking about how my current ruler is going to spend his twilight years, and whether to reform my culture, or combine the already hybridized Welsh-Anglo-Saxon culture with Irish culture for a new hybrid.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Lady Sakura

CaptainErotica

Marvel Snap Closed Beta - This game is going to rock! If you enjoy Hearthstone and/or are a Marvel comics fan this game will be a must-play. Each game is only six rounds and every game feels different due to the sheer number of locations and characters. Players have a 12-card deck and play for control over 3 locations. If you win 2 out of the three you win the game. There are no packs and no way to buy your way ahead - you can spend a little but it is capped/day and at most you will get 1 new card over what a F2P player will get. You gain new cards by upgrading existing cards. Upgrades do not make the cards better, they just upgrade them cosmetically (3D, sparkly, foil, etc.).

Raid Shadow Legends- Fun little game to pass the time.

AngelsSonata

Dying Light 2: Stay Human for me. Not long started it.

7th Derp

While not playing it right this second. Yet. I'll be hopping onto Genshin Impact to do the daily things and start on the weekly bits as well.

Revelation

Quote from: 7th Derp on June 20, 2022, 08:16:59 AM
While not playing it right this second. Yet. I'll be hopping onto Genshin Impact to do the daily things and start on the weekly bits as well.

Ah, fun! Do you have any preferred/favorite characters? A fair few of my friends play Genshin.

7th Derp

Quote from: Revelation on June 20, 2022, 10:35:03 AM
Ah, fun! Do you have any preferred/favorite characters? A fair few of my friends play Genshin.
It varied, but right now my top favourite is Ganyu. Close second being Keqing and Noelle.

Revelation

Quote from: 7th Derp on June 20, 2022, 10:38:41 AM
It varied, but right now my top favourite is Ganyu. Close second being Keqing and Noelle.

Neat! I do like a lot of the designs of GI characters, but the gacha element just makes it a bit too dicey to get into, which is a shame since the game does seem fun.

7th Derp

It's tons of fun if you actually have things to do and explore, one of the main reasons I play it. But yeah, the fact it's also *that* kind of game sucks unless you just have that kind of money to throw away for. So many weapons and characters I want so badly but can't get because I'm a broke bastard.

At least the game is just free to play so... that's cool.

Revelation

Yeah, you can still get decent stuff as f2p I heard. That being said I know Raiden shogun makes me feel things

7th Derp

I'm not entirely f2p, I did spend some money on wishes. But for the most part the only other time I do pay for anything is when I reach level 30 battle points. A quick £9, tons of other little goodies and a freebie weapon of my choice.

I actually have Raiden Shogun. She's really fun to play as. Held back only by the lack of a proper weapon for her though.

I'd still pick Ganyu over her though if the 'feel things' is of any implication. :P

Revelation

Ganyu also is good! I know my friend gets a lot of mileage out of her. Nothing wrong with spending some money on the game if you enjoy it though.

7th Derp

Quote from: Revelation on June 20, 2022, 01:21:50 PM
Ganyu also is good! I know my friend gets a lot of mileage out of her. Nothing wrong with spending some money on the game if you enjoy it though.
Money spending aside, I wished they didn't make fishing part of a trophy with a heavy rng added to it.

Revelation

Fishing is either an incredibly fun minigame or the worst exercise in frustration as far as minigames involving it go, no exceptions!

Sour Diesel

Yu-gi-Oh Master Duel, Skyrim on PS4, been looking for people to play online with for awhile but none of my friends have ps4. my laptop aint great for games which stinks because I have over 300 steam games.  >:(

Lady Sakura

Yu-gi-oh Duel Links then Path of Exile.

CaptainErotica

I might have to jump back into PoE. Been awhile.

Sour Diesel

I'd love to find some people playing Heroes of the Storm. I've got a level 10 Valla. I'm not great but I can follow directions.