News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Caravanserai [Conference Room]

Started by Flower, January 29, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Name: Axel Evans.
Date | Time: June 11th | 5 PM
Wearing: Bartender uniform - Grey slacks and vest with a white button-up shirt and black tie.
Tagging: Sean| Open

Mood: Zero Comeback Timing

Axel glared playfully at Sean though he couldn't think of anything to say in return for his teasing. He chuckled, trying to pretend he was at least listening and avoided groaning. He wasn't always good with first impressions. Now he just hoped he could keep his job. "I'm okay, thanks." He whispered, feeling like he was back at school or something.

Looking around, Axel realized everything seemed to be over only after like ten minutes. That's it? Axel thought, feeling somewhat disappointed. This had been his first work meeting and it lasted about ten minutes... His ridiculous reasoning was interrupted by Sean, asking him if he wanted to go with him.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go back to the bar. I have a job now." He chuckled. "But you can walk me..." The man laughed, getting to his feet and waiting for Sean to lead the way.

Not available for new stories

Lovely Complex

Name: Sean Adams
Wearing: Unfortunately, This
Tagging: Axel

The meeting did not last long but Sean wasn't certainly complaining. The quicker the meeting, the quicker his fear of running into Mrs. Sharpe thinned out and that's why he was trying to get away so quickly now. His eyes focused on Axel for a moment as he chuckled along with him, shaking his head at his words. "Forgot that you work here now." Sean said as he nodded his head. "Sure. Luckily, I know where the bar is."

With those words, he had pushed his chair back underneath the table and headed towards the door, which he left opened for Axel to come through before releasing his grasp. As he walked alongside Axel, he turned to him with a curious look. "You like working here so far?" He asked. "I mean, you must've survived Mrs. Sharpe grilling you to be working here." Sean commented in a jokingly manner as he bumped into a wall.

"I always forget about that corner." He muttered lowly to himself then eyed Axel again to catch his response.

The Green One

Wearing: Bartender uniform - Grey slacks and vest with a white button-up shirt and black tie.

Mood: Zero Comeback Timing

There was a bright smile on Axel's features when Sean agreed to walk with him the way back to the bar. He left his chair and followed the other man outside, thanking him with a little nod for keeping the door open for him.

He was about to reply to Sean's questions though he flinched a bit when Sean hit the wall, looking a bit worried. "You okay?" He nodded with a smile when the man looked back at him, hoping that wouldn't happen to him. "Yes! I love it here--" He finally responded, chewing on his lips, tilting his head slightly to the side. "She's not that bad..." He chuckled. "I mean, she agreed to let me work here without knowing anything about me." Axel shrugged a bit. "Though I don't know if my opinion will change if I stay here." The man laughed lightly as they walked. He hoped Mrs. Sharpe decided to let him stay after checking for references and all that, but there was still the chance of him getting kicked out anyway.

Lovely Complex

Name: Sean Adams
Wearing: Unfortunately, This
Tagging: Axel

Sean had laughed a bit at Axel's question, asking him if he was okay. "Trust me, I have hit that wall too many times and still here, I think I'm okay." He had joked as they continued to walk onward, nodding his head towards Axel. "I'm glad you love it here, Axel." He muttered with a small smile as his eyes met with Axel's. "She may not look that bad now but stick around and your opinion might change." He had assured him then opened a door, letting Axel go ahead of him before he followed in behind him. Sean reached out to tug at Axel's attire, eyes reviewed over it for a moment. "Huh. Makes me want to be bartender now." He muttered as they neared the bar, Sean stopped in his tracks and turned to face Axel. "Well, this is where our interaction ends for the moment." He had said and became a bit unsure if he should shake Axel's hand, give him a hug or what. Really, he left that option open to have Axel make the first move as he just stood there then snapped his fingers. "Oh, club. Any more thoughts on that?"

The Green One

Mood: Hah! Finally!

Axel nodded silently, simply smiling at the other man as he heard the explanation about his numerous encounters with the wall. It was somewhat funny, but Axel didn't laugh as that last hit seemed hard enough to hurt.

As they walked, the bartender let his eyes wander across the place, taking in whatever detail he might have missed on his way from the bar to the meeting room. There was a content smile crossing his features even when their boss was brought up into their conversation. Hearing Sean's comment about he might change his opinion Axel looked at him with a little smile. "I've been working at bars for the last few years, I'm used to... Complicated bosses." Of course, none of them had been like Shrape, but Axel wasn't going to get into any details for the time being.

When the other man tugged from his uniform,  the bartender recalled how Sean teased him when he stepped into the conference room. Axel smirked almost deviously at him. "Don't worry, you don't look that bad on your penguin suit." He chucked, finally finding something to say in return.

"Yep..." Glancing toward the counter and the spot waiting for him behind it, Axel nodded with a little smile. He enjoyed talking with Sean, but he also enjoyed his work, and he didn't want to be caught chatting during working hours on his first day of work.

"Oh, right!" Being reminded of their... Date? Axel only took a moment to go through his working schedule mentally. "How about tomorrow night?" His voice carried a bit of excitement.