Looking for Someone to Join Your Group? (F Looking for Group/GM)

Started by LittleMissSunshine88, August 12, 2023, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMissSunshine88

Hi everyone!

Thank you for clicking on this and taking a look, I really appreciate it  :-)

A while back when I was roleplaying quite a bit, like a good while back haha. I was involved in a few group roleplays that were amazing, mostly focused around Harry Potter, DnD, or Fantasy ideas that someone came up with. Needless to say, I am wanting to get back into group roleplaying and get involved and immersed in the story.

As for themes, I'm not really picky about what it is as long as the story is good. I am pretty quick to learn and adapt to the situation or where I could fit in.

I'm just putting this out there to see if there are any groups that are looking for another person to join their group.

Thank you!

Alexandra <3

Dingo

Hello,

I just posted a new players wanted add in the group games thing. Look it over and see what you think.

Here is the link:  His Island Recruitment

With regards,

Dingo

Laughing Hyena

If you are interested in a DnD, I an hosting one on Elliquiy called Savage Adventures, Savage Desires. It is a Hollow World adventure that has started with a fresh group and uses a lewd expansion for any lewdness.

So if you want something with a twist with lost civilizations, give me a PM or say hello in the OOC in the extreme section.

Sincerely,

Hyena.

Rustic

Since you like Harry Potter games, we've got a great Harry Potter game going and we're looking for players.

Mugglenet

The Green One

Hello!

I just posted a new request for the two games I co-GM with Amaris, you can check them out here:

New York, New York - Crime themed game with gangs running the city

New York Underground - Supernatural themed game with vampires, were-creatures and more~

Not available for new stories