Monstrous Beauties (F for F or M)

Started by Sussurus, October 17, 2015, 09:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussurus

Harpy

Lamia

Arachne

(Spoilers contain images.)

I am looking to play... or perhaps be played with by... some sort of female monstrous humanoid. Hybrids, shifters, demons, or whatever else we can imagine. My preference at the moment is for FxF, but I am willing to entertain other possibilities. Details are open to discussion.

Sussurus

Added concept:

City of Spiders (CLAIMED)

The elegant, spider-like Weavers are most often solitary. But there is a city they have built for themselves, a hub of trade in goods, knowlege, and chattel. Some Weavers take slaves as their breeding partners -- for while all Weavers are female, and capable of producing eggs, they need a human womb to bring them to term. Most human women would recoil at the thought... but in addition to their alien beauty, the Weavers are powerful and intelligent, and there are many among that disdain the notion of mating with a slave.

And so there is a particular dance of courtship, among certain Weavers and certain humans, that sometimes leads a certain pairing to a consensual relationship... albeit never an equal one. The word that Weavers use to refer to their human mates emphasizes possession, to a degree that has no direct translation. During courtship, however, it is not uncommon for multiple Weavers to have an interest in a particular human, and to become... competitive. No actual mating will take place during this phase, but other sexual activity is considered to be a natural and necessary prerequisite.

Courtship is generally an extended process, with the human woman going about her normal life, but with the knowlege that her Weaver may make appearance at any time. Some Weavers enjoy a certain sort of exhibitionism, pushing their potential mate to do increasingly sexual things in public. Others will 'kidnap' their prey to a more secluded location. But once a woman is seen to be courted, in whichever way, others may take an interest. This can be rather harrowing, as a Weaver with a sincere interest will attempt to outdo the previous Weaver sexually... but others might just want a chance to play with someone else's chosen toy. And Weavers can be quite sadistic in their 'play.'

I would be looking to GM this, essentially, for someone who wanted to play a potential mate, either arriving in the city for the first time, or coming of age and thus becoming of interest to the Weavers.