Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

I think it merits the 3rd meaning of Yaarrrr Oreo. 
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Blythe

I posted during a time I was feeling v. derp (thank you, strep throat >_< ) so hopefully my Witch's Woe post is okay. <_<

Kaia

made me laugh <3  It was nice

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Amaris

Eep it's my turn! I just now thought of that. Hope to have a post up tomorrow! Sorry things are getting crazy for me!

Oreo

I might need to wait till tomorrow for my witches post. My muse is presently calling me names and tossing papayas at me. She knows I detest papaya.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on March 14, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
I might need to wait till tomorrow for my witches post. My muse is presently calling me names and tossing papayas at me. She knows I detest papaya.

lol Whatever gets your attention! :P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Amaris

My muse is struggling so hard...

Arianna

Ninjas are updated. Sorry again for the delay and thanks for your patience, guys. <3

Kaia

If I don't get Witch's Woe up tonight, I'll have it up tomorrow

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Abraxos the Fallen

So I have posted my first prompt. I hope everyone likes it. There are a lot of different directions it can go.

Here is the link

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 16, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
So I have posted my first prompt. I hope everyone likes it. There are a lot of different directions it can go.

Here is the link

I signed you up as a story guide, though you posted in the participant thread. But I added you to the participant list as well.

I know the thread titles are probably a little confusing.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Abraxos the Fallen

Quote from: persephone325 on March 16, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
I signed you up as a story guide, though you posted in the participant thread. But I added you to the participant list as well.

I know the thread titles are probably a little confusing.

I'm sorry. I wasn't sure. Thank you for reading my mind!

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 16, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
I'm sorry. I wasn't sure. Thank you for reading my mind!

No worries! ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

Can't remember if I mentioned this already, but for anyone participating in any of the stories right now - your word counts can go towards E's version of NaNo!

Click here!

I know half the month has gone by already, and I apologize if I didn't mention it sooner. :-(
I don't know.

King Serperior

Okay, everyone.  We have something to talk about:   Amaris is going to be taking a small break from the story.  That leaves us with just two writers for the Pirate POV of 'A Cutthroat Business.'  In order for the story to continue, I am looking to see if anyone would like to volunteer to keep the writers at three?

*Hugs to Amaris*  We'll keep your spot open if you think you're ready to return to it.  <3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Amaris

*hugs* Thank you and I'm really sorry.

Abraxos the Fallen

Are you looking for someone to take over her character or to simply come up with a new one?

Either way, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring.

King Serperior

In Round Robins, ALL writers control all characters.  So, all characters are all of the writers'.   :-)

If you want in, I'll edit your name into the story~

EDIT:  And done.  Going by the new list, you're up next, Skyler!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Abraxos the Fallen

OK. That'd be great. Who do I go after?

Abraxos the Fallen

I didn't realize all characters were controlled by all authors. That will make things interesting. I think I'll need to adjust my story parameters then.

King Serperior

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 18, 2018, 02:43:47 PM
OK. That'd be great. Who do I go after?
Look at the first post in the story.  Your name's been updated to the list order.   :-)

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 18, 2018, 02:47:25 PM
I didn't realize all characters were controlled by all authors. That will make things interesting. I think I'll need to adjust my story parameters then.
*nods*  It's a unique idea.  This way, everyone is creating the story together.  Otherwise, it would just be another RP.

Thus, Round Robin is a 100% a collaborative story rather than your standard Roleplay~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Abraxos the Fallen

Thank you, Your Majesty. I have adjusted my Dinner Party prompt accordingly.

Abraxos the Fallen

Quote from: King Serperior on March 18, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
Look at the first post in the story.  Your name's been updated to the list order.   :-)

I did, but I am unsure if I am after Oreo or if there is due to be another player for Amaris as she is Temporarily out. If I'm after Oreo, I can post now.