Inter-Dimensional Fighting Coliseum [Fallen Heroine Game System](Need Villains)

Started by MuteProtagonist, October 27, 2023, 08:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuteProtagonist

Introduction

Hello everybody. Not much to say about me. This will be a bit of an unusual request. I'm looking for a people to help test the lewd combat of my game system and character creation. The game idea is a fairly simple one that was created for the purpose of facilitating this.

For this game idea, we will be using an original Game System I created. All dice rolls will be done on Discord, but the roleplay itself will be done here. My Discord username will be given over PM. The Game System is a bit heavy so please look over it. For this particular game, I'm looking for people to play as Heroines and/or Enemies. You are free to create multiple if you so desire.   

Heroine Character Sheet (NSFW)
Enemy Character Sheet (NSFW)

If you're interested, post your character sheet and a short description of them in this thread. Additionally, for those who want to play as an Enemy, please don't go overboard and have them all be Lords. There is a difference between challenging and overwhelming. Feel free to ask for help.

The Kind of Kinks I Enjoy And Are Present In My Game System
:

• Non-Con
  • Monster Girls
  • Furry
  • Corruption
  • Mind Break
  • Lactation
  • Breast Expansion
  • Hand Holding
  • Bondage
  • Hypnotism
  • Transformation
  • Energy / Life / Power Drain
  • Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier
  • Tentacles
  • Womb Tattoos
  • Breeding

An Deeper Explanation of A Few Unusual Kinks I Have

When it comes to kinks, they come in a variety of flavors. Some are so widely common and known that even the most vanilla person is aware of it. Others are bizarre or unsettling enough that anyone who enjoys are often looked down upon by their fellow degenerate peers. There do exist, however, kinks so incredibly niche that few are aware they exist at all. Finding material of them is often near impossible due to their rarity or lack of any proper label. Trying to find someone to roleplay with it can be equally as difficult as few people will have any interest in participating in it.

Here's a few of mine.

Energy / Life / Power Drain

This particular kink involves a character having an important intangible part of themselves taken away from them and are consequently rendered helpless. It is usually done forcibly through sexual means, but it can be a consensual act. Although it does have a name, it is outright impossible to find any naughty material by directly searching for it. This kink can be found paired with Monster Girls of the MGE variety and very rarely with plots involving Heroines.

Maebari / Vaginal Sticker / Protective Barrier

Unlike the other one, this kink doesn't have an actual label. Maebari is the closest equivalent to it I could find and it in itself is a fairly niche kink. Basically, Maebari is a strip of cloth that goes over a girl's bare crotch by means of an adhesive substance. It was once used as a crude form of censorship, but has since become its own fetish item. Such beautiful irony.

The kink I'm talking about, while it can involve using something to cover the crotch, it is primarily about having a fantastical means of protection against being penetrated and impregnated by perverted monsters or demons. For example, a Shrine Maiden covering herself with a protective talisman. Or an Angel having divine protection that perseveres her purity. Or a Magical Girl with a spell that creates a magical barrier.

What really gets my engine revving about this kink is the process of having that protection stripped from the unfortunate heroine as she futilely struggles against the vile villain. It's the journey of the heroine slowly surrendering to the pleasures of the flesh and her fall that I find extremely hot. The impregnation and loss of her purity at the end is simply the cherry on top.

Inter-Dimensional Fighting Coliseum

"Background"
"Greetings everyone! I am your announcer, Phoh'uth, and today is another exciting round of bouts at the Inter-Dimensional Fighting Coliseum!"

High above in bleachers a crowd of unworldly creatures cheered, filling the massive arena with a deafening explosion of inhuman screams and gurgling. Phoh'uth patiently waited for his audience to calm down, taking the time to readjust his black tie. A bit of a challenging task given his lack of thumbs. Carefully, he wrapped one of his tentacles around the soft fabric of the tie and gently tugged on it. His body felt so cramped inside this human business suit. He wanted nothing more than to rip apart the confining fabric into tiny bits and let all his tentacles breathe, but his boss would have him for lunch if he did that. It was crucial that he presented himself in a humanoid fashion for their more humanoid viewers. Or so he was told. He personally didn't give a shit about what any humanoid wanted, but he wasn't the boss. No point in thinking about this any further.

Once the crowd had finally died down, he started speaking back into the slime covered microphone again. "For those new to the IDFC, allow me to give you a brief rundown. Using our fantastical teleportation magick technology, we pluck unsuspecting female humanoids from their home dimensions and make them fight for our amusement! Their opponents will be randomly chosen from our list of chosen candidates. If the female humanoid manages to overcome the challenge given to her, she will be given the choice of either being returned home or remain here to fight more rounds for the chance of having one wish granted. However..."

Phoh'uth paused for dramatic effect before continuing.

"If she loses and is breed, she will be branded and become a sex slave for the remainder of her life!"

Another explosion of cheers erupted from the crowd above.

"Exciting, isn't it!? Now let's not delay any further and teleport in our first combatant of the day!"

A pillar of blinding light appeared on the far right hand side of the colosseum. It quickly disappeared, leaving behind a very unfortunate woman. 

MuteProtagonist

That's great to hear! Got any ideas about what kind of  character you want to make?

oldedog

Honestly I like to play more dominant characters so would love to play an enemy if that would be alright.

oldedog

Great I'll work on an idea and post it probably later tonight.

snowdrop

This seems interesting and potentially really fun, you've obviously done a lot of work on the system! I'll have to read into it a bit, but I'd be happy to create a heroine to help test it out ^_^

greypsychman

oldedog

My character for the game, pretty sure I built her right according to the rules for making enemies but let me know if anything needs to be adjust or changed. I also welcome any suggestions, feel free to post them here or PM them to me.

Sarana
====================
==[ COMBAT ]==
====================
Category: Devil
Actions: 2

Health Points
Main Body: 60/60
Right Arm: 20/20
Left Arm: 20/20
Right Leg: 20/20
Left Leg: 20/20
Tail: 20/20

Roll Modifiers
Normal [NOR] : +0
Lewd  [LEW] : +10
Curse  [CUR] : +10
Grapple  [GRA] : +0
Violate  [VIO] : +10
Evasion [EVA] : +10

====================
==[ PASSIVE EFFECTS ]==
====================
Main Body recovers +4 HP and Appendages recover +2 HP every Turn. If Appendages reach 0 HP, they will heal + 2 HP on their Second Turn. All Status Effects inflicted by Physical Attacks are removed within 2 Turns.
====================
==[ BONUSES/PENALTIES ]==
====================

====================
==[ CHARACTERISTICS ]==
====================
100% All Woman (All Sensitivity Roll Results caused by Lewd Attacks are Doubled.)
Prehensile Tail (Can initiate a Violate Attack with it's tail.)
Demonic (Malignus)
====================
==[ TRAITS ]==
====================
Mid Regeneration
Curse Mastery
Perverted
Forceful
Spiteful
Nimble
Hypnotic Suggestion
====================
==[ PACIFICATION EQUIPMENT ]==
====================

====================
==[ OTHER ]==
====================

Rashol

Part of me is thinking to just build a sacrificial heroine. Make it as difficult for my character as possible.

snowdrop

Here's what I whipped up, hopefully it's all okay~ Let me know if I messed up!

I kinda intended to take a lot of the fun-looking traits and characteristics, since the idea is to test them out, right? :) If I took too many, let me know; the rules do allow it I think? and everything comes with a downside, so I think that sounds really fun to try.

A bunch of questions that came up:
- Did I understand correctly the idea of "Favored Curses", that we as players should choose which Curses we'd like to see on our character (and as such which ones we *don't* want to see?) That's kinda how I did it, I just listed everything I don't mind.
- What's the difference between "Activation" and "Forced Activation" for Curses?
- If her outfit consists of a dress/skirt, would it make more sense to not have any points in Lower Outfit? Since, you know, her panties are kinda freely accessible. I tried that with this sheet, maybe it'll work out okay? ^_^
- With the Long Locks attribute, I'm not super sure on the wording: if her hair is grappled, is there any way to get out of the grapple at all? You have to attack whatever's grappling it?
- "Elemental Magic: Sacratus" says that it requires a Sanitization Trait, but Holy says it gives Sacratus automatically. I assume no Sanitization Trait is actually necessary if you take Holy? I mean, I did take some, but just wondering.

Akane Sakai / Luminara

Akane is a well-behaved and popular high school student and Student Council President of her school. She has been chosen by the Holy God of her world as her Champion, giving her the cosmic ability to access divine magic and transform into Luminara, an angelic champion of good! In her transformed state, her black hair turns blond and her brown eyes turn blue, and two gorgeous angel wings sprout from her back. In this form, Luminara wields divine magic and a sword seemingly made out of pure starlight; and in her world, Luminara fights crime and protects her land from evil.

====================
==[ COMBAT ]==
====================
Lv: 1
Mana [MP] : 2400/2400 (D100) (max 1400 in Civilian State)
Hair [MP] : 500/500
Mana Recover : +60 per post (+40 in Civilian State)
Actions: 2

Roll Modifiers
Attack [ATT] : +10 (+5 in Civilian State)
Evasion [EVA] : +20 (+15 in Civilian State)
Escape [ESC] : +10 (+5 in Civilian State)
Struggle [STR] : +10 (+5 in Civilian State)
Resistance [RES] : -10 (-15 in Civilian State)

Damage Modifiers
Spell : x2
Physical : +5 (+7 with Sword)

====================
==[ CLOTHING ]==
====================
Upper Outfit [CD] : 50/50
Lower Outfit [CD] :  5/5
Bra [CD] :  20/20
Panties [CD] :  25/25

Non-Erotic : COVERED
Oral : EXPOSED
Breasts : COVERED
Ass : COVERED
Pussy : COVERED

Chasity Barrier: 0 Fails (D100)

====================
==[ PLEASURE ]==
====================
Meter : 0 (D10)

Roll Modifiers
ALL [SEN] : +0
—---------
Non-Erotic [SEN-NE] : +0
Oral [SEN-O] : +0
Breasts [SEN-B] : +20
Ass [SEN-A] : +20
Nipples [SEN-N] : +10
Pussy [SEN-P] : -20 (+5 on successful Violate attacks)
Clit [SEN-C]: +0

====================
==[ PENETRATION ]==
====================
Oral : Stage 0
Ass : Stage 0
Pussy : Stage 0

====================
==[ PASSIVE EFFECTS ]==
====================
Chasity Barrier Intact (-20 SEN-P)

====================
==[ BONUSES/PENALTIES ]==
====================
Second Evasion Roll after a Failed Roll Once per Enemy each Turn (if Wings available)
Not possible for them to get Near her under normal means (if Wings available)

Nipples can be Targeted after Attacking her Breast Once
-20 Evasion on Grapple Attacks targeting her Hair
-20 to all Violate attacks against Pussy; successful Violate attacks add +25 to her Pussy Sensitivity Roll and lower the threshold for Ejaculation Rolls by 20%.
All Damage done by Spells are Doubled
All Sensitivity Roll Results are Doubled
All Curse Attacks against her are Doubled in Strength
A successful Evasion Roll can be followed up with either an Undodgeable Physical or Single-Target Minor Spell on the Enemy who attacked her. Enemy must be Near

Cannot use Curse Traits or Elemental Magic: Malignus

====================
==[ CHARACTERISTICS ]==
====================
Magical Girl Transformation
Fantastical Wings (Transformed State only)
Athletic
Mana Jugs
Suckable Gumballs
Long Locks (Hip Length)
Extra Tight Pussy
Plumb Rump
Skimpy Clothing
Prodigious Sorceress
Holy
Weapon User (1-handed Sword)
Early Sacrifice Exchange: trade 100 mana

====================
==[ TRAITS ]==
====================
Elemental Magic: Sacratus
Movement: Accelerate
Graceful
Counter Dodge

====================
==[ KINKS & LIMITS ]==
====================
o/o

====================
==[ FAVORED CURSES ]==
====================
1. Triggered
2. Gaze
3. Sensitivity
4. Liberated
5. Soulchained
6. Sway
7. Violove
8. Forlorn
9. Mindmelt
10. Messaging
11. Pheromone
12. Statistics
13. Glow
14. Cumdiction
15. Suffer
16. Siphoning
17. Command
18. Slave
19. Libido
20. Receptacle
21. Attraction
22. Wombgasm
23. Inferiority
24. Vibrancy

====================
==[ OTHER ]==
====================
EP : 0

MightyMaiden

QuoteI kinda intended to take a lot of the fun-looking traits and characteristics, since the idea is to test them out, right? :) If I took too many, let me know; the rules do allow it I think? and everything comes with a downside, so I think that sounds really fun to try.

I'm a fellow heroine/player, and there is a learning curve to the system, but you did fine on your own. I may be the only character to date who didn't sacrifice to take the extra traits. but yeah, you seem to have followed all those rules just fine.

Quote- What's the difference between "Activation" and "Forced Activation" for Curses?
Some spells activate that effect, but also if the curse stacks (is re-applied on you again) it's a forced activation effect(I'm 90% sure)

Quote- If her outfit consists of a dress/skirt, would it make more sense to not have any points in Lower Outfit? Since, you know, her panties are kinda freely accessible. I tried that with this sheet, maybe it'll work out okay? ^_^
I would give the skirt SOME points, like maybe 5, similar to a skimpy bikini, It's got some protection, even if it's mostly visual protection.

Quote- With the Long Locks attribute, I'm not super sure on the wording: if her hair is grappled, is there any way to get out of the grapple at all? You have to attack whatever's grappling it?
Your hair can avoid an attack(evasion), but not break free(escape) disabling whatever is grappling it is the only way to free it.
(Probably could be made a bit more clear and I'm sure he'll do something now that it's been pointed out.  The rules have been evolving as different players join and try things or have questions.

Quote- "Elemental Magic: Sacratus" says that it requires a Sanitization Trait, but Holy says it gives Sacratus automatically. I assume no Sanitization Trait is actually necessary if you take Holy? I mean, I did take some, but just wondering.
No clue, holy is not how I'd describe any of my characters to date :) (hole-y maybe but...lol)

Rashol

I don't think I would think of something that hasn't been tried already. I'm not that creative. I wouldn't know what to build, so I wouldn't really be testing anything.

So I'm torn. I do want to build a Mahou chew-toy, but I'm not sure how useful I would be in testing.

MightyMaiden

Quote from: Rashol on October 29, 2023, 02:35:50 PMI don't think I would think of something that hasn't been tried already. I'm not that creative. I wouldn't know what to build, so I wouldn't really be testing anything.

So I'm torn. I do want to build a Mahou chew-toy, but I'm not sure how useful I would be in testing.

The game is still very new, you're almost certain to make something new as I think there have been less than ~20 characters created ever for it.

But even if there had been more, don't underestimate what you, as a unique individual bring to anything!!! 

snowdrop

Quote from: MightyMaiden on October 29, 2023, 01:59:36 PMI'm a fellow heroine/player, and there is a learning curve to the system, but you did fine on your own. I may be the only character to date who didn't sacrifice to take the extra traits. but yeah, you seem to have followed all those rules just fine.

Thanks!

Yeah, haha, honestly I was fighting back the temptation to pick up even more traits, but I tried to hold back because it was getting a bit embarrassing~ I don't know if the price is a bit low or if the whole idea is that it's fine to trade in a bunch of mana points for them. I guess I'll find out!

Quote from: MightyMaiden on October 29, 2023, 01:59:36 PMNo clue, holy is not how I'd describe any of my characters to date :) (hole-y maybe but...lol)

Hee hee :) Mhm, I kind of just found that picture with the angelic wings and went with it. But it should be good to have slightly different kinds of characters around!

Rashol

I did loads of gens. And I finally have an image.

I had lots of possibilities before this one, but I'm glad I waited.

Mahou

Perhaps I should have gone for cybernetics, but this one just felt absolutely right.  Although probably from a magical girl point of view she is pretty standard.