New York Underground: Vampires, Weres, Witches, Demons, Hunters and more!

Started by The Green One, August 21, 2022, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Hey Levi! Glad to see you here! You're quite welcome. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I can also be found on discord if it's easier! I can send you my info via PM if you'd like.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Amaris

Hades

Alright, things have settled down for me so I'm ready to give this another attempt at creating a character and joining in.

*Famous last words.exe activated*

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Unholy

Um, hello, Amaris mentioned this game to me! Are you guys still looking for players? I was very interested in creating an Essence or Hunter. (roughly in that order of preference). :-)

The Green One

We're always open for new players!

Send me or Amaris (or both) a message with your ideas~

Unholy

Quote from: Liam Dale on February 04, 2023, 10:00:25 PM
We're always open for new players!

Send me or Amaris (or both) a message with your ideas~

Yay thank you!

I will message you both when I am off of work tomorrow.  :D

Sorry, I needed to edit my post to add something. May I reserve Tom Busson and Rei Kikukawa as face claims for now?

The Green One

Azaco

*shakes cobwebs off writing fingers*

Always annoying figuring out new characters, but I am working on her as we speak (Or type)

The Green One

Yukina

Interest flag posted. :) I still have to flesh the sheet out a bit and send it, but I'll be playing a transfemme witch in her late twenties that has the Healing Discipline as her primary. Her main focuses in the field are Injury/Bone Treatment and Endocrinology with a bit of dabbling into potions. She's your femme if you need HRT, affirming surgeries, or maybe just some potions for a bit of temporary gender ambiguous fun.

The Green One

Happy to see you, Yukina!

Sounds like a great character, can't wait to meet her~

Yukina

Angel Fire

Quote from: Yukina on February 27, 2023, 12:10:37 PM
Interest flag posted. :) I still have to flesh the sheet out a bit and send it, but I'll be playing a transfemme witch in her late twenties that has the Healing Discipline as her primary. Her main focuses in the field are Injury/Bone Treatment and Endocrinology with a bit of dabbling into potions. She's your femme if you need HRT, affirming surgeries, or maybe just some potions for a bit of temporary gender ambiguous fun.

Sweet!  It is very good to see another healing witch come in!  I play Cydney Besco, who is also a healing witch but just found out recently that she is actually a witch.  She works as an EMT so she will be around almost all of the hospitals in the boroughs so maybe Cydney can learn a few things from your girl?  Look forward to seeing YC when you flesh her out!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Yukina

Quote from: Angel Fire on February 27, 2023, 12:19:21 PM
Sweet!  It is very good to see another healing witch come in!  I play Cydney Besco, who is also a healing witch but just found out recently that she is actually a witch.  She works as an EMT so she will be around almost all of the hospitals in the boroughs so maybe Cydney can learn a few things from your girl?  Look forward to seeing YC when you flesh her out!

Perfect. :) Freya could definitely be that mentor figure then. I definitely look forward to showing her completed sheet! :)

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

RainyHigh

*starts dancing with joy*

Excited that a wild Yukina has appeared!
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Yukina

Quote from: RainyHigh on February 27, 2023, 12:38:21 PM
*starts dancing with joy*

Excited that a wild Yukina has appeared!

I'm hyped to be able to write with you again sometime, Rainy!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Yukina on February 27, 2023, 12:10:37 PM

Hi, Yukina! It's nice to see you around and I really love the idea for your character!

Yukina

Quote from: Vael the Destroyer on February 27, 2023, 03:22:30 PM
Hi, Yukina! It's nice to see you around and I really love the idea for your character!

Hey, Vael! :) Nice to see you too. I'm glad you like the idea.

The Green One

This is a serious announcement! :P

My boy Axel is looking for a vampire to fall in love with, offer his blood to, beg to be turned, hate immortal life and be bittersweet for the rest of exitance with... I'm looking for a romantic and very angsty relationship once Axel finds out the other guy is a vampire. Axel has always been obsessed with (fictional) vampires, specially Anne Rice's characters and stories, so finding a real one he'd feel like is destiny.

This turned out to be way longer than I expected xD But yes, this is my  guilty pleasure for this game~

Codexa

The Green One

Chaosfox

So I have kind of lurking  tying to find a game to join and seeing this one has caught my eye. No sure what I will make at the moment but reading the first post of the thread it has my wheels turning. I am leaning toward vampire or witch.... maybe hunter.  Anyway the interest in there I just need to  get my thoughts organized... wich is hard when you have not even been up for an hour.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's