Garden Of My Dark Desires

Started by Forest Huntress, April 14, 2022, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forest Huntress

There was nothing more exciting to the world than the future, the question of what would be the next big thing never left the minds of the people, until the inevitable happened.
 A war like no other, it transcended countries and even planets, there was no place safe to hide or to run as everyone was involved and everyone took part in. People fought and killed among them selves as all wanted to have upper hand. It started with small conflicts among mage technology companies, than it started to involve countries, than as things kept escalating while the technologies improved, the war happened and nothing was the same since.

In the after math of the war, humanity was now located on very different planet, it looked much like earth but it wasn't earth. Part of it was desert and other part of it was where most of the people lived, one large metropolitan city, as now it was safe to assume that no one won that war. The world was desolated, fights between gangs, companies and authorities would happen in daily fashion till it was considered normal and the crime rate was high to be said un calculatable, with that a new world was born and people whom had control over it lived and thrived in it.

In this new world, new earth, I was born. Living my life by doing what I can to stay alive and survive till one day I was introduced the biggest secret the underworld was keeping hidden. I knew about it after I accidently stole a brief case from a dead guys body. I assumed that it would have money but what I got instead an access to the largest fighting tournament in the world, called the Arena. The case had a watch with hologram screen, once I was back in my room I start browsing through it, my eyes were fixed on the prize, as sum of money though to get it I had to enter a something called the Arena.

Though my search I found out that the Arena was the largest underground battle tournament, that ran in span of 2 to 3 years. Organized my group of organizations, there were fighters from all over the world participating in it, these were very highly dangerous and very skilled people, and most of them were from very dangerous gangs. It was interesting as there were those whom represented other mega organizations as well, people not to be missed with, and others whom live far away in runes of dessert cities and villages. It was very interesting, the amount of people and places registered in the Arena was to say many is to put in mildly, it was like another world registered in here.

Though what was strange was the highly sexualized nature of the Arena. The fights normally were when two opponents  met and fought, the one whom was unable to continue was considered defeated, but that wasn't what was happening. One of things that you had to include to entered the Arena, was your DNA, the problem with that was, thanks to the advanced tech, you would know everything there is to know if you get the DNA analyzed. You would know things like what someone liked and disliked, what move was more sexually effective against your opponent, how to deal with her sexually or deceive her. Its safe to say that if you ran the DNA with resources that was given, you would know everything there is to know about your opponent, be it physically and mentally.

For example, in one of the battle the man had invited the his opponent to a dinner, He had studied her sexually and started to deceive and seduce her before she could even realize what was happening. He would later on use that to his advantage while fighting and get to fuck her till she gave up, that was what normally happened. As we were at point where gadgets and devices were not always put to good use.

Every battle was about a sexual planned mess, and both parties would try to exploit it with fight changing to sexual battle till someone taps out of losses consciousness. For that reason once you had registered your name in a fight, everything goes, you opponent could run away and stay away and it would be considered a draw, or he would come at you when your least expecting in and surprise you, or you both could agree on a place that would be where you two would settle things.

I looked at the screen for few minutes, and with few taps I was registered in the Arena. And immediately I had my name registered to a battle. The opponent was in a village, I smiled thinking that this one was going to be easy, with that I got by small back pack and went to meet my opponent.

My character: -
Her name is Millia, She is 27. Her parents worked for a mega corporation, they died thanks to a sudden attack by some gangs on their building. She is very capable and skilled individual, sexy and confident. She is very curious about the arena competition which made he enroll in it. She wanted to know whom was behind the Arena as later on she would know that her parent never wanted to the Arena to happen.

The story:-
 Arena is a very lucrative competition with different people, gangs and cooperation using it as tool, to settle some of their differences. Thus making people behind it have an immense control of some of the major conflicts. As Millia gets closer to her goal to know whom is behind The Arena, she will get to be a part of the conflicts and start to know some very dangerous secrets. After knowing that it would be up to her, will she try to change things or depending on what she learns, perhaps get revenge.

DNA holographic advanced learning:-

Its a feature in the watch that is  provided to everyone in The Arena tournament. When your characters - the characters that would come after my character - get registered to battle my character, or simply someone is coming to get my character,  the character would use this feature in his watch if he finds that my character is hard to deal with, given all the information he has. The Arena has all the data of everyone in it, physical, mental and even some personal ones, add to that all the data regarding sexual aspects, be it physical, mental and personal. It joins all that together and implants it into the user, what does that do is that it give all the ways, in and outs and teaches all the skills and ability needed to win against their opponent So by using that they would know how to deal with my character sexually, seducing her, or fighting hard with her and turning things sexual, suddenly making her feel fighting and battle excitement turn to lust.

Its also a way for us to decide how things unfold during a fight. So when there will be a confrontation going on, ill share with you some of the ways you can deal with my character sexually. On the other hand you can tell me how you would like to do it, and with that we both can make out how should things  end up during a fight.

What to expect:-
 - The plot is both story and smut driver, though the smut is more prevalent thanks to the sexual aspect of the Arena fights.
 - My character would be traveling the world, the new earth. Meeting people and opponents as she tries to know more about the Arena
 - writing about the different sexual aspects, as the smut scenes won't just jump on and started the smut scene, I would like my partner to be creative and present seduction, foreplay and other sexual possibilities when engaging with smut. We would discuss that more in an OOC.
 - A vast world with many different environment, for desert to a crowded city. From a rainy forest to cold icy mountain, Millia would travel this vast planet in search of answers.
 - While going around the world to meet her opponents or to get some answers, there will be others that would come after her, hunt her for different reasons. Some for more victory points others because they are payed to do so, and some because they find her to be just too sexy to not have a taste of her.

For my partner:-

- I have a story that I want to tell. I know the protagonist and the basic plot. However, I'm looking for someone to flesh out the overall plot and write and the supporting characters. I'll be writing the protagonist in the 1st person, and I'm looking for someone to write the supporting characters in the 3rd person or 1st person, its up to you.

- I don't like people stop roleplaying without saying anything or giving a reason. Please be considerate.
- I'll be driving the plot and introducing characters even doing some plot twists. I'll be doing that while keeping you posted in an ooc, so we can both have an input on what is going on, or at least know where is the plot heading.
- I'm open to ideas, and gladly would work with you if you want to change things in this role play. Plus, we will have an ooc like I mentioned, so even later on, if there is something you didn't like or want to talk about, we both will have a place to dump our ideas in.
- Ill be controlling Millia, and driving the plot. While my partner will have to control the characters she that she will meet.
- Its important to describe the chain of events thats going on, not just simply -teared her clothes down-. How about if your character could do it without removing my characters clothes, or take her on in different sexual positions, use your imagination.
- I will have an OOC for this plot, so we will be able to discuss what we like or want to change in the role play.
- You should be able to do three or more paragraphs.
- I'll play in first person perspective, I can play in third person perspective as well if you want. As for you, its your choice, I don't mind first or the third person perspective.

Kinks

- Turn on:- gangbang, large quantity if cum, hard sex, forced sex, brutal sex, having sex in different positions, deception, get taken advantage of, Romance ( only if it’s used to take advantage of my character ), rough , aggressive, manipulative, sex fight, sex competition, con, non-con, breeding, Slapping, Name calling, Body writing, Dirty talk , Heavy kissing, Teasing, extended foreplay, Forced continuous orgasms, Bath/Shower Sex, Hair Pulling.

- Turn off: BDSM, Vomiting , things that goes in the bathroom ( pissing …etc), incest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLOT (A)

Its year 6000, The world is divided into three large nation, Ultima, Kosses and Luxerion. A war between them has started to decide whom was going to rule over the world as a super power, and the answer came swiftly with Ultima, showing their advanced technology that dominated everything, as Kosses and Luxerion conceded defeat. Thus began the era of advanced technology after a large scale blood bath, as both Kosses and Luxerion signed the defeat treaty announcing their defeat against Ultima. After that a peaceful era spread all over Ultima and the other nations, with technology flourishing specially in Ultima.

These three nations gave birth to many cities, but things were not as they seemed. Massive catastrophes came to Kosses and Luxerion crippling them and even reversing their advancements returning them or rather major part of the nation, to time before technology, making them almost obsolete.

Kosses fell hard after a meteor strike, It became a land of dessert and danger. The meteor strike brought to their land a new type of virus that almost killed all the women instantly and turned the men into sex hungry zombies. With help of Ultima and Luxerion, Kosses got the control back and even managed to make a vaccine. Though there were powerful people that benefitted from the catastrophe, so by their influence they controlled the vaccine distribution halting it, and made Ultima and Luxerion withdraw their help as they ruled over a crippled Kosses which is now a shadow of what it was use to be.

Luxerion fell because of the rise of corruption and unlawful gangs, this made the whole county change.  It took months, and before anyone could do anything, many strong gangs like the ever mysterious Yakuza and the dangerous Arasaka announcing that they controlled Luxerion, and with that a dark evil fell on Luxerion.

My character is a peace keeper in Ultima, which means in short, that she is a detective but with more power and authority. A peace keeper has the authority to do what he/she sees fit, and open any hidden records, files and search for any relevant information about anyone or anything.
 Its safe to say that a peace keeper has the authority to do whatever he/she can with law protecting them, thus protecting Ultima's interest and peace. They worked with high elites in Ultima, or summoned when a very dangerous and complicated case needed to be solved. While is was highly rewarding, and danger in this occupation was high as well as constant.

My character's name is Ariana Wallis. Smart and talented, though not a genius. Her parents  immigrated to Ultima, they had to work very hard to make their daughter get a decent education and even after their death Ariana kept their work ethics, which made her one few approved people in Ultima to be a peace Keeper.

She had a very attractive sexy look, quite busty with her hourglass body shape. With a good track record made her one the three peace keepers and she enjoyed it. Living in an luxurious apartment, having latest in tech to help her do what she wanted, and although she wasn't rich, everything was provided for her no matter how expensive it was, as peace Keeper's expenses were covered by Ultima's elites directly. In other word Ultima's treasury was her account as long as she is a peace keeper.

Our roleplay starts when the third murder happens in Ultima, and once my character is briefed on the case, she will be given access to everything she needs to help resolve the murder. This matter is not small in Ultima, as it had no murder cases and suddenly there was three in one week.

But  there is more. The Chief sits with my character and explains to her that these murders are part of different case, a very dangerous one, called the Dark case. The Dark case,  the name was given very recently as no one went on the record to solve it has ever been found, but Ariana (MC) wasn't afraid of the task and took it. After all she didn't know what was waiting for her.

For starters there are going to be many, highly dangerous, gangs and people behind the dark case, they won't let her know the truth, either about the murder or how they want to use a special drug to control the world.  They may send assassins after her, not the type that kills, but the type that will get close to her, and manipulate her, seduce her, than bang her senseless forcing her to never come after certain individuals or stop her from discovering things that are hidden. That being said, sex is very normalized in this world, like workout a body needs sex. Moreover, Ariana was not a virgin, she had some one night stands with strangers. Though no one thought that sex could be used as weapon.

Ultima only believed in technology and science not so much on human interaction. This was one of reasons that made whom ever was  behind the dark case, use this aspect against Ariana like they used it, on many peace keepers that came before her. As the people she would interact with would use seduction to get close to her, using things like romantic approach or setting dates to lower her guard and make it easier for them to get into her pants.

So will she find a way to counter their many different sexual approaches and solve the case ? or will she fail and let Ultima be corrupted by the gangs and highly dangerous people behind the dark case? That would be up to us, me and you to decide at the end.

The general timeline arc: ( major things like important information get introduced (Events)):

Plot Arc
1  Meeting with the darkness
2  Kosses, land of friends and the dead
3  Kossess part 2 ( the darkness remains)
4  Luxiorion ( Dark and evil, two sides of the same coin)
5  ( nothing is lost if you can find it)
Events
1- (1)
2- (6)
3- (8)
4- (6)
5- (3)

Events:  shows when something significate happens, like if my character is traveling to a new village, or meeting new friends. Not the smut scenes.

So the Zombies:-

The zombies are located in Kosses. They are placed into categories by the way they deal with their targets, which are driven by their sexual nature and their very deadly sexual instincts. By knowing the nature of their role, you can understand the way they behave. You can use your creativity when controlling the zombies. These zombies are modified with everything(NSFW) that can help them achieve the sexual domination over their target

Note:- the zombies will show up later in the roleplay, at the start of ARC 2.

The hardcore:
Is the sexual fighter, the one that jumps at his target and wrestle with her to get the upper hand, or fights his target head on, using hand to hand combat.
  Trading punches and kicks to rise the heat of the fight, making their female opponents lose focus about the fact, that they are fighting a lust driven creature.
  Than on some random points it starts to mix some sexual attack and foreplay. Using the intense heat and the combat focus build up, sexually against his target. Infusing heat and aggression into lust and sexual hunger. When this happens, his target can get struct by sudden lust urges, which makes the fighting take a different, a more sexual route.
 The hardcore zombie, attacks the lust struck target by different sexual moves. Ending a hard non-con sex.

The seducer: is the slow zombie, or the lover zombie.
  Once it get his hands on his target, it seduces her using sexual and lustful skills that many might take lessons from it. When it applies its dangerous sexual foreplay skills, with its sharp attention to his target's lust, as it seduces the target, it makes his target drown in lust needs like they do when they are in their lovers bed (18+ NSFW - GIF).
  The seducer's lust instincts, makes it so, it has the best sexual approach to his target, so it can seduce the target with his high sexual and lustful skills. He won't leave his target no matter what or whom is trying to stop his seduction, foreplay or any of its sexual activities, till it gets to fuck his target in a more hardcore way, or the way it sees best to satisfy its gluttonous and un-satisfiable lust hunger.

The hyperdrive zombie:
is the highest in number found roaming around in Kosses plains.
 It has a very strong and very high sperm reserve with amazingly strong cum shot. Not only that, but it can change its cum specs.
  For example it can cum large white tennis balls of cum into their target, that can burst hard into their targets womb after sometime, helping in immobilizing their target and have better chance in impregnating them.
  This ability helps its natural tendency to surprise his targets in creative ways, as some can be found lying dead, only to jump on their target when least expected.
  The hyperdrive, takes advantage mostly of surprise attacks. They jump on their targets, than in just three thrust into their target they can start cuming, or at times they can cum very hard at will. Once they finish they go away, one climax is all that they waste on a low value target. As the more sexy their target is the more they tend to have orgasms into her.

- I have free time, so expect a reply on daily bases or more, though I expect it from my partner, just replay as soon as you can. If something comes up I'll tell you about it always in an OOC. This plot is a major craving of mine, so I would like to do it as soon as possible with someone capable. I want us to finish it while having lots of fun.

- I would like active roleplaying partners that can reply in constant bases, other wise the roleplay will be stuck, so please, if you find the following plot interesting, you will have to be able to reply to me on constant bases. Multiple replies daily is nice, but generally it can be difficult, but if you do that ill get back to you with reply as soon as I can. Three time a week is also much appreciated. I don't want to push you too much/ After all, we are all here to have fun, but in order to progress in my long term roleplays you will have to be able to reply at least on weekly bases.

Please do understand that this is important for me, and thank you for taking time to read my plot, I hope we do roleplay together and have lots of fun together.

- I have a story that I want to tell. I know the protagonist and the basic plot. However, I'm looking for someone to flesh out the overall plot and write and the supporting characters. I'll be writing the protagonist in the 1st person, and I'm looking for someone to write the supporting characters in the 3rd person or 1st person, its up to you.

- While I'll be playing as the talented sexy Peace Keeper in this case and female subs, your going to play as the males and the zombies, that come in contact with my character, so mainly dom roles.

- I don't like people stop roleplaying without saying anything or giving a reason. Please be considerate.

- I'll be driving the plot and introducing characters even doing some plot twists. I'll be doing that while keeping you posted in an ooc, so we can both have an input on what is going on, or at least know where is the plot heading.

- I'm open to ideas, and gladly would work with you if you want to change things in this role play. Plus, we will have an ooc like I mentioned, so even later on, if there is something you didn't like or want to talk about, we both will have a place to dump our ideas in.

About the sexual zombies in Kosses:-

This is an important part of this smut roleplay, and I want my partner to get that, and if there is something that you didn't understand, don't hold back and ask me. This roleplay is one of my major craving and ill do what I can to answer all your questions.

Here is my On and off page

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This will be the starting post that my partner will have to continue from. I was going to post just part of it, but as my roleplaying partner, or potential partner, I want to show you what sort of adventure your going to experience with me. Like I have mentioned in my O/O's, I don't require my partner to copy my writing in length. But you should have the ability to be able to handle the characters I introduce with your creatively, with good grasp of sexual situations, and what to do in smutty scenes. Seduction, foreplay are key parts for a slow lust burn that I enjoy, but I like to see my other kinks getting used as well.

One more thing. There some important pictures that I have not included, like my character's clothes and what she looks like. I'll be doing that when we have an OOC and start the roleplay. I can't wait to start this roleplay, as it has been my craving for so long.

You can have a look at my O/Os here.

With a smile on my face I open the window on my left side while the car is getting closer to its destination, enjoying the air waving my hair and giving me a sense of flying. Once I reached to my Apartment I went to the pool relaxing and enjoying the warm sensation of the water on my body.

My name is Ariana, Ariana Wallis, 27 years old, working as peace Keeper in Ultima. A peace Keeper is like a detective but with much more power, they dealt with highly dangerous cases and criminals. Mainly they worked with elites in Ultima society, aside from that as peace keeper had the authority to check in anyone without credentials to be like a normal Ultima citizen.

I had my parents from Kosses and Luxerion, after my birth they died but thanks for them, for bringing me to Ultima, I had a very successful path to follow which led me to be a peace keeper. It goes without saying that I had been given all the proper treatment to be immune to all known viruses and diseases while having every resources available to do my job, which was to keep the peace in Ultima even if it required to do things outside, in other nations.

I had my hologram device buzz, which reminded me of my meeting with chief of peace today, slowly I started walking out of the pool making my way to change my clothes and rush to the meeting. It wasn't a secret how hot and sexy my body was, how much beautiful I was compared to many. Many said it was because of the genetics in me, part of it was true. As my parents being from different places, having rare DNA strings which combine resulting is something even more unique, and with DNA boosters that everyone in Ultima had to increase their beauty, it made me be able to catch every man's attention, with their desire nothing more than having a cold night where they use me, very hard and brutally, to keep them warm and satisfy their lust.

I wasn't a virgin, as I had some sexual experiences, but non of them stayed for long, as many would find another woman or they were in it to have the addictive taste of my body, many did come back to me just to satisfy their lust and hunger time and again, as they find it hard to find someone like me, and sometime I do have a one night stand, but all that stopped a long time ago, and now I was fully focused on the work I had, there was an important task for me. A very dangerous task that would change me forever, though I didn't know that yet.

The meeting with Chief of Peace Sera was fast. She didn't like to talk around the task at hand, in short she didn't like bullshit, like the chief Frank before her, he taught her well. Though something was making her uneasy, for someone whom didn't like to move around the problems but face them head on, it was definitely something to worry about, as her old age made her a bit showing.

Chief Sera was setting on her desk hand holding together as she speaks "There is something that your going to be doing that only very few would know about. If I and my superiors didn't suspect it to be a part of something bigger, I would've told you sooner" my hand started to sweat a little, I was thinking a promotion was going to be handed to me, but there was a storm brewing that I had no idea about.

Chief Sera made few gestures to the hologram display, and it immediately started to show case files "There has been two murders in Ultima, last week was the third. As I had suspected by the reports, its all linked to a case that I wished it never existed, it was dormant for long time, but after the investigations of the last three murders, there is no doubt about it, the dark case is active, and it needs to be dealt with" The dark case. A highly classified case in the whole of Ultima,  its name was known to very few elites.

Chief Sera continues to speak with stern voice "I'm sure as peace Keeper you know the name at least. But what you don't know is that, non worked on that case came back from it, we don't know if they are alive or dead, there is one very old record from time before Chief Frank. It showed that a woman similar to the peace keeper working on dark case, was found getting mounted hard and bred heavily in some brothel in Luxerion with many people, after reaching there we didn't find her or any of her traces. You must understand, that if you take on this case, not me nor Ultima, or anyone in this world can guarantee your safety Ariana" She places a dark file with a hand print device connected to her holographic portal before her close to me.
  " Because your one of the best we have, I had you recommended, but if you want to withdraw ill understand. But if you do want to take this case on, place your hand on that device, it will take your DNA and hand print, which will give you everything you need and at anytime, provided you had the right communication network to ultima's portal. Plus a secret portal to talk to me if need be. Though your not going to meet me in person anymore nor your going to come here till you have solved the Dark case, as you being here put this whole place in danger, Your going to be a peace keeper, but, your going to work remotely at all time" Once she spoke in her stern voice, it was hard to talk back to her, even if I wanted to. Things were happening very fast, taking few minutes to myself, we both sat in silence as the time ticked away, being only sound that echoed in the room.

Slowly I looked at her than at the black file, I knew what it had, all the clues, and every little hint or information they have ever came across regarding this damn case, I took a long breath and placed my hand on the device, it took a two minutes to fully take a scan of my hand. I looked at her knowing the risk I was taking, I was thinking of the starting points as I spoke to her "I'd like the information in this file to be send to me via my personal portal" The chief nodded and after one last look, I held the files in my hand than parted ways to face a darkness that knew nothing but evil. Thinking that I could do this showed my confidence, but nothing was set. As I didn't that that I was already getting pulled in darkness that care about nothing but to devour and break, sexually. Chief Sera stands up and walks to her office window looking at the city " So it starts again, I wonder if I told her that I rejected the case when they gave it to me along time ago, when I was in her shoes, would she still accepted it" Saying that in herself she continues to watch as I'm getting in myself driving car and making my way back to my apartment

Once I had arrived at my apartment, I had a black letter waiting for me, when I opened it inside the apartment it smelled of burn wood and ashes, though what was written in it was clear.

- it was a vulgar warning:
Read carefully bitch, if you come after anyone of us, all of us will come after you till we turn you to mindless soulless fuckin breeding doll, so do yourself a favor, and back off, because if you can see the darkness, it can look back at you Ariana Wallis. -

This made me worry and check the apartment before I change where I lived immediately. Knowing where I live was one thing but they also knew whom I was which was worrying. though after I changed my apartment I started to work on the information I had on the case. For a week I had been analyzing the details, I made my first target a guy whom was considered to be very important guy in local night sex club, his name was Robert and I was going to meet him today.

I wore my normal clothes as I went to meet him in night sex club. Sex in general and the sex clubs were considered to be very normal things in Ultima, they had many rooms and devices to satisfy anyone's sexual hunger.
Once I went into the club, eyes were on me, not that they feared or knew whom I was, almost all the men had there attention taken away from their partner and looked at me, wanting to have taste of my sexy hot body.
I met Robert setting alone near a bar, he was an old man. He didn't look like a guy that was very important at all, just a normal guy, here to satisfy his carnal needs.

I didn't waste anytime " So your Robert?" I say setting next to him, he gives me a quick look before having a quick sip of .....whatever he was dinking... it had shining blue, pink and green color, perhaps some sort alcohol which they served here, though it had a nice sparkle to it,  he waited a bit before talking to me " depends....... who's asking? " I smiled a bit before knocking the glass away from him, I wasn't there to make friends after all " Someone whom can get you and all whom you know into quite the trouble if you don't answer me, politely" He looks at me again with bit of anger, " You faackin bit..." but soon all that went away when his holographic glass showed a red line when he tried to analyze me " Oh Dam it......" he says that and soon we started to talk and I got what I could from him.

Bragging about the information he had he says " You see, many years ago a peace keeper like your self came to me asking the same questions, I gave her the answers, the same answers you got and now she is gone...I say" I grab him by his neck tie " you don't need to say anything but answer my questions, and by the way, in two days, I'm having you in Ultima's peace center" Which was short for I'm going to send you to jail, I say that walking away as I had some checking to do before sending officials to put him in cell. He was frustrated and was sweating, he couldn't say anything because of the evidence I had on him.

He walks tumbling a bit and knocking people out of his way as he reaches to a room where he locks himself. He takes out a very old phone and presses the middle button calling an unknown " She got to me, now its not for me to say, but I'm old, I can't take heat like I did on my younger days, take her out for me will ya " The voice on the other side replies full of malice and an evil ready to blow up in laughter " Listen you old fuck, your going to get out of there to Luxerion as soon as you hang up, but if you ever try to speak to me again, she will be the last of your problem fatso" Robert changes his tone to more light tone and talks carefully " So..I didn't mean to say that really, you know we worked together for a long time, it was just friendly way to say hi after so long, so what's going to happen now " He says.

Voice replies in controlled manner " Your going to go to Luxerion running away with your tail between your legs, as for her, tomorrow night, Kiral is going to pay a visit to her, to take you out of her radar for good.
Robert breathes as a sign of relief " I thought him to be a regular visitor to this sex club, didn't look like much, but very skilled and talented in his craft, though tell him this one is going to a bit harder than his usual, very sexy but quite the bitc,..."
- it cuts him off -
Voice maintains its controlled pitch "ill tell him that, now shut the fuck up and move. And if you get caught don't worry, we will end you before you get the chance to blow your own head" This threat was a fact more than a warning and Robert starts to act fast.

The next day I worked for a little before I decided to take a rest. The apartment I had now wasn't like I had before, but it had lots of rooms, and good size hall, with a bed that fits one person. I woke up to sound of people walking passing by my room, I changed my clothes to something soft and light with my bra and panties. Than soon I heard the door of my apartment open and close as someone enters.
I walk to the door and see a strange man, he looked worn out, but his look on me sent warning as anger and lust was building into him. I didn't know him so I got ready to take me down, as he walk slowly to me looking at me as I stand still looking back at me.

Kiral wasn't very strong looking but he was skilled sexually, he was always called for when dealing with difficult women. His hard foreplay and seduction skills that can get women to melt into his touches, and when he fought he knew how to use his sexual skills with his fighting skills to open his opponent to a hard pounding,
He was instructed to stop me form going or following Robert ever again, he could do that only if he manages to break me sexually, which usually happens when you fuck someone hard and for a very long time. It might take a day long, from fucking and cum again and again till I loos my senses, its then when if he starts demanding something I will accept.

I had never been broken before, nor I have ever met a sexually skilled guy, it was a battle that was going to give me a tiny glimpse of what I'm going against.

If your interested in doing it, please send me a message so we can have an OOC, also for me to answer any of your question and clarify any doubts you might have.

- - -

Forest Huntress

So I had a vacation and I'm back. I am still looking for partners to roleplay in this plot, please note that ill be playing as the main character and also as the GM.

I'm craving to do this plot so if you find this plot interesting, don't hesitate to send me a Pm.
See you all soon.

Forest Huntress

Still looking for roleplaying partners, if you happen to like the plot please send me a pm.

We can discuss about any question you have, ill also clarify if you have any doubts. I'm still craving to do this plot and cant wait to have fun in, so come and lets have some fun.

Forest Huntress

Hi there everyone, still craving to do this roleplay. If you like the plot I have here don't hesitate to send me a PM

We can discuss about any question you have, ill also clarify if you have any doubts. I'm still craving to do this plot and cant wait to have fun role playing in it, so come and lets have some fun together.

Forest Huntress

This roleplay is still open, it's a long term roleplay plot and currently I'm looking for partners to roleplay with me.
If you find this plot interesting, or if you have questions regarding it don't hesitate to PM me.
So come and let fun begin.

Forest Huntress

I have been on a break, and I'm back now.

I'm still looking for a roleplaying partner for this plot. If you find this plot interesting, or if you have questions regarding it don't hesitate to PM me.
We will discuss the plot if you want, and ill answer any questions you have so you won't have any doubts.

Can't wait to hear from all of you soon.

Forest Huntress

I have been a bit busy, but I'm back.

I'm looking for roleplayer's for the plot I have here, I have nothing more to add. So If you find this plot interesting, or if you have questions regarding it don't hesitate to PM me.
We will discuss the plot if you want, and ill answer any questions you have so you won't have any doubts. And if you don't have any questions ill be happy to start things off.

Forest Huntress

I still have opening for new roleplay partners, if you like the peace keeper plot, don't hesitate to send me a message.
I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

Forest Huntress

So I was on a break but I'm back now.

I have space to take in new partners, so if this plots interests you just send me a PM, and we will have everything sorted out before we start things off.

see you all soon.

Forest Huntress

Still looking for roleplaying partners for the Lust arena plot.

It has a story and many questions that my character will find the answer to as she travels through world. Its dark and can get very violent at times, and the foundation of the plot is built on smut and sexual aspects. So expect the roleplay to be leaning towards being a bit more smutty at time.

If you find it interested don't hesitate to send me a PM.