[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on November 13, 2016, 11:21:47 PM
C'mon, guys! Do the stuff with the things!

I wish I could join guys, but after talking some ideas out with Wispyr, I don't think I can join. Sorry guys! ;A;

Rummy Tum Tum

Elysian Radiance

I was more meaning for new recruits, as this is the recruitment thread. :)

On that note though, I have been laid up on the couch unable to move so a post from me will not happen til tomorrow. Even if I still can't move, I'll get my laptop and make a post from there.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Relikai

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on November 14, 2016, 12:59:11 AM
On that note though, I have been laid up on the couch unable to move so a post from me will not happen til tomorrow. Even if I still can't move, I'll get my laptop and make a post from there.
Here's hoping you feel better real soon. Take your time :-)

Elysian Radiance

Let's get some Conclave womenz up in here! We have no one from the Conclave and now we're a little guy-heavy.

Where mah bitches at?!

Rummy Tum Tum

SeraphAzriel

Whew.  Finally got the chance.  And now that I'm looking through these, holy crap I've got a lot to respond to.  :'D  This is prolly gonna be a longer post. 

EDIT

Okay, so I'm not gonna be able to finish this tonight.  :'D  And I've got questions for Elysian Radiance on how the Glamour thing  works, because I'm not sure I'm getting what exactly she's glamouring him to do.

Re Z L

A&A

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: SeraphAzriel on November 18, 2016, 08:41:57 PM
Whew.  Finally got the chance.  And now that I'm looking through these, holy crap I've got a lot to respond to.  :'D  This is prolly gonna be a longer post. 

EDIT

Okay, so I'm not gonna be able to finish this tonight.  :'D  And I've got questions for Elysian Radiance on how the Glamour thing  works, because I'm not sure I'm getting what exactly she's glamouring him to do.

tldr, she's glamouring him to believe that there's nothing of importance at Amoureaux in regards to Lyonis and that he can be on his merry way.

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Re Z L on November 18, 2016, 09:04:05 PM
Seems like an interesting game...

Hmmmmmmm...
Sup, Re Z L. You should definitely join. It'll be great 8-)

SeraphAzriel

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on November 18, 2016, 09:50:36 PM
tldr, she's glamouring him to believe that there's nothing of importance at Amoureaux in regards to Lyonis and that he can be on his merry way.

So...basically just have him leave?  Right after he just got there?  I  can understand the move from an in-character standpoint, but from the meta...I'm not sure I follow.  Doesn't exactly make for good roleplaying if I'm just being magically suggested to leave the premises every time I show up.  XD

Cataclysmic Archangel

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: SeraphAzriel on November 19, 2016, 04:44:52 PM
So...basically just have him leave?  Right after he just got there?  I  can understand the move from an in-character standpoint, but from the meta...I'm not sure I follow.  Doesn't exactly make for good roleplaying if I'm just being magically suggested to leave the premises every time I show up.  XD
No, not leave. But he's not super interested in pursuing the lead at the moment. Wyatt will take him away from the bar and get him anything he wants (a drink, a girl, whatever) and get the details. But she basically implanted the idea that Amoureaux and its employees have nothing to do with that man.

Quote from: Arcannyx on November 19, 2016, 04:48:32 PM
More like 'these aren't the droids you're looking for'.
YES! Thank you.

Re Z L

*Starts brewing up a Female Conclave character.*

Also, howdy Rummy!
A&A

Elysian Radiance

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Re Z L on November 19, 2016, 04:57:33 PM
*Starts brewing up a Female Conclave character.*

I like tall brunettes and questionable fashion sense.

Elysian Radiance

Rummy Tum Tum

Elysian Radiance