Interest Check: Chain Beasts Inspired

Started by Daril, April 02, 2023, 11:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I was looking at an adult mod for Skyrim called Chain Beasts (NSFW).  I'm not so interested in the mimic chests or the one that makes the captive crawl around on all fours, but the floating metal cage with dangling shackle-tentacles seems like a fun idea (second to last picture, the flying coffle in the last picture also interests me though not as much).  Not sure how they would disrobe their captures but maybe they prefer to ambush skinny dipping maidens or something. :P

As for what they do with the maidens, maybe they take them to a floating island to be sold to citizens of a "superior" civilization or be added to the harem a arch mage is building?  Or take them to an magically automated dungeon full of sex machines, or an abandoned one taken over by monsters that they have to try to escape?  Honestly I don't have that much of a concept beyond "floating metal cages with dangling shackle-tentacles that abduct beautiful maidens."  Maybe someone here who would be interested in either GMing a game with chain beasts or playing a maiden who gets captured by them has some ideas?

Laughing Hyena

Would you care for something of 5e variant Daril? I am trying my hand with the lewd rulebook Zaer found and I have a game going with a few others. It will be in the Hollow World settings which is basically a melting pot of lost civilzations but I can make adjustments for your preferences as well.

Daril

I would certainly be interested in a 5e game though I tend to prefer original settings (more customizable and less previous knowledge of the setting required).  Do you have any sort of thread for the game you are making?

Laughing Hyena

Since it hasnt bern adapted since 2e, I essentially have to homebrew. So there is no need for prior knowledge. It's basically fictional ancient civilizations that are in a large habitat. Here is the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=350089.0

Daril

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 02, 2023, 10:47:21 PM
Since it hasnt bern adapted since 2e, I essentially have to homebrew. So there is no need for prior knowledge. It's basically fictional ancient civilizations that are in a large habitat. Here is the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=350089.0

Thank you for the link.  Though looking at the party that's shaping up in your game I feel like it may be going in a very different direction from what I was thinking of here.  At the risk of seeming a bit fickle I was thinking of a game were the player characters would be girls abducted by floating cage and shackles constructs.  Sorry to disappoint though if I think of something that would be a good fit for your game I'll see about letting you know.  Thanks for the offer.

Laughing Hyena

Fair enough. Guess the concept of such unique golems cannot work if you were the only pc lady there besides an npc noble woman being abducted. PM me if you want in anyway.