Naked Isekai (Light-NC?, F/f, M/f?

Started by Daril, April 29, 2023, 07:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I've been toying with an idea where some beautiful young women get isekai-ed to a fantasy world... naked.  Probably not via a truck.  I was thinking more along the lines of a university student (NSFW) going skinny dipping in the woods behind her family's shrine with her beautiful exchange student friend from overseas (NSFW) and both of them suddenly finding themselves in another world without their clothes.  Possibly they could bring a friend or two along though I'd like to keep things relatively small scale.

Anyway the idea is that these lovely ladies would end up naked in a fantasy world and have some sexy (mis)adventures.  I'm not entirely sure what the setting would be like yet.  I don't want to get too ridiculous but I also want to keep the tone relatively light despite the often erotic dangers the heroines find themselves in.  For that reason I'm somewhat inclined to have a f/f focus, perhaps with the heroines needing to defeat some demon/bandit/pirate queen.  Though I also wonder about a setting where all the male baddies are super attractive and highly skilled at seduction and foreplay.  Okay so we probably are looking at a somewhat ridiculous setting though I'd still prefer not to go totally over the top with the cheese.  (Also not everything would not necessarily be hostile to the heroines, perhaps they could meet some friendly fairies or elves or travelling dancers or something.)

Anyone interested in this idea or have any suggestions?  I'd probably be inclined to play the exchange student so I'd be looking more for a GM and a player(s) to play the other girl(s).

Avernale

Well... I have an OC or two who may or may not mind exploring a strange, new world completely naked.  Will clothes not be a thing in the fantasy world, or will our heroines just never get around to getting new ones?

Daril

Quote from: Avernale on April 29, 2023, 09:50:53 PM
Well... I have an OC or two who may or may not mind exploring a strange, new world completely naked.  Will clothes not be a thing in the fantasy world, or will our heroines just never get around to getting new ones?

More not getting a chance to get new ones.  Though as much as its part of the concept they probably should be able to get some if they run into anyone friendly who can provide them.  Maybe they also have a tendency to lose clothes too? :P

Avernale

Haibane

Hi

Did you guys progress this idea or are you still looking for people to become involved?

Pumpkin Seeds

With Haibane in seeing if this progresses or is still being developed.

Daril

To be honest I hadn't touched this in a while since initially I only had one person expressing interest.

Haibane

I'd be happy to GM it. Not a system though, freeform.

I had an idea for a twisted plot but will keep that close to my chest for a bit, but I'm thinking the girls are clothed when they jump universes and naked when they arrive.

And the place they arrive has the same landscapes, hills, rivers, roads, towns and villages as the place they left; its as though they've just gone back in time. Almost. Not quite. Some incongruous things might show up. A hint of modernity here and there.

Everyone else is naked as well. Its simply a naked world. Lots of jewellery and even piercings if that's something the players would enjoy. The weather is warmer and there's a few other oddities.

However, rather strangely the nude locals also seem oddly uncomfortable being naked.

Someone called The Cardinal-General gets mentioned. A lot. People are afraid of him and do not like to discuss him. He seems to be either a military leader, a church leader, a state leader or maybe all three. Or maybe none of those.

I have a storyline bubbling about in the back of my mind but haven't ironed it out yet. I'm thinking all the players (however many there are) each play one of the modern girls. I'll tackle everyone else as NPCs. That way I can feed snippets to players via PMs for their characters to learn and reveal.

Daril - how many people do you think this premise needs?

Avernale

Quote from: Haibane on May 22, 2023, 06:01:12 PM
However, rather strangely the nude locals also seem oddly uncomfortable being naked.

Wouldn't everyone eventually get used to being naked, though?  Or am I thinking too hard about this?

Haibane

That is the perfect first reaction for you IC.

...why that might be is part of the Mysterious Plot ... dun, dun, DUUUUN!

Anyhow, I'm just throwing some ideas out that popped into my head. I'm approaching this as though it were a D&D table game with the story unfolding only as the players dig into it. If the group concensus is to play it a different way that's equally cool.

As a side bonus it keeps everyone nude all the time which is hot in itself. This group of girlfriends will have to get used to that and therefore lesbian shenanigans might result.

ElayneTrakand

If yall are interest in another in very down to join!
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Daril

Quote from: Haibane on May 22, 2023, 06:01:12 PM
I'd be happy to GM it. Not a system though, freeform.

I had an idea for a twisted plot but will keep that close to my chest for a bit, but I'm thinking the girls are clothed when they jump universes and naked when they arrive.

And the place they arrive has the same landscapes, hills, rivers, roads, towns and villages as the place they left; its as though they've just gone back in time. Almost. Not quite. Some incongruous things might show up. A hint of modernity here and there.

Everyone else is naked as well. Its simply a naked world. Lots of jewellery and even piercings if that's something the players would enjoy. The weather is warmer and there's a few other oddities.

Someone called The Cardinal-General gets mentioned. A lot. People are afraid of him and do not like to discuss him. He seems to be either a military leader, a church leader, a state leader or maybe all three. Or maybe none of those.

I have a storyline bubbling about in the back of my mind but haven't ironed it out yet. I'm thinking all the players (however many there are) each play one of the modern girls. I'll tackle everyone else as NPCs. That way I can feed snippets to players via PMs for their characters to learn and reveal.

Daril - how many people do you think this premise needs?

I wasn't planning on a big group.  Nor was I necessarily planning on it being a system game.  I somehow forgot that the term "isekai" has picked up connotations of dropping the protagonist(s) in a RPG world with literal stats.  I was using the term strictly in the sense that the main character(s) get sent to another world, no RPG levels required.

Your premise is very different from what I was thinking of as I wasn't planning on it being a no clothes world or being particularly earth like.  Though of course that would raise the question of why the heroines don't acquire some clothes from somewhere.  My thinking was actually evolving towards the girls eventually acquiring clothes, even if said clothes were often rather revealing* and the girls had a tendency to end up losing them.  I had also considered some sort of magical reasoning why they had to remain naked like a curse or in the case of the blond girl ending up bonded with a dragon spirit that made it impractical to wear clothing (I found a NSFW image of a blond dragon girl okay?).  But I was tending more towards the "they eventually get clothing of some sort" option.

*By revealing I am thinking more of something like this, not absurd chain mail bikinis.  Though there might be some potential in that if anyone ever wanted to do a more farcical isekai game that did go for the "you are in a literal RPG world" approach. :P

Although I am not really sure how much input I should have in this right now.  I've had something come up IRL that may require me to limit distractions and focus for a while.  Ideally I will know whether or not I can participate by the weekend but depending on how things go it could take much longer before I really know for sure.

Haibane

Thanks for that Daril, that helps a lot. I wasn't assuming all Isekai games use systems or have stats, it was just to make clear that I don't play system RPs so if I were involved in a GM role it would be freeform. To be honest I don't watch Isekai anime but I know enough about it to understand what's involved. It sounds from what you wrote that you have some clear ideas of how you would like the RP to go and I should say at this point that I don't think I'm the person to GM that flavour of game so with all respects to you and my hopes that your game gets up and running, I'll bow out.

Avernale

I was just thinking: What if the world we're isekai'd into is populated by non-humans that know of humans but somehow not enough to know they normally wear clothes?  The locals themselves could still wear clothes.

Daril

While it is supposed to be a somewhat fantastical world I think it would be nice to have some humans for familiarity.

Though I think the bigger issue is that while this was an interesting idea a month ago, right now I'm not so sure about trying to start a new RPG...