New York, New York (Adult slice of life / Drug dealers and violence)

Started by The Green One, April 19, 2022, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Hehe we're all criminals here!

And yes, we're open for a few more people~

Not available for new stories

WhatLiesAbove

Hello! I just submitted a CS! This game looked too interesting to pass up!

Nico

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 06, 2022, 06:33:48 PM

All. The. Lies.

~snickersnorts~

Please, Lorenzo is an upright businessman and citizen. :P  O:)

RainyHigh

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 06, 2022, 06:33:48 PM

And yes, we're open for a few more people~

Sir, Sofia is an officer of the law! And there is a couple of other good folk sprinkled throughout the game ready to corrupt ready to weave stories.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

The Green One

Quote from: RainyHigh on May 07, 2022, 05:36:39 AM
Sir, Sofia is an officer of the law! And there is a couple of other good folk sprinkled throughout the game ready to corrupt ready to weave stories.
Ohh yeah but... She's into a bad boy... -grins-

Nico

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 07, 2022, 06:38:44 AM
Ohh yeah but... She's into a bad boy... -grins-

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bad boys. :P

#Fact

CurvyKitten

<,<...>.> I don't have a problem!

Name: Jessica Magenta Abernathy (real last name KINGSLEY.)
Occupation (Legal / Illegal): Family money from a ranch in texas Legal
Borough (Where the character lives / Where they work/run their ops): Manhattan
Played by: curvykitten
Face claim:  leanna decker

Eye / Hair color: Redish brown , Green
Height / Weight: 5'4" 121Lbs

Distinctive Features:
Notable Features: She has four tattoos — on my lower right ankle two mushrooms and butterflies; one on each hip that mean love and harmony, and at the top of my spine three four-leaf clovers for good luck, and a horseshoe for luck and the name of her first horse on it on her left ankle. Her body is well toned from years of growing up on a ranch, her skin lightly tanned as if she had spent most of her days out in the sun. She has a scar on her left knee from when she fell off a horse and a burn scar on the back of her right shoulder from the fire when she was little.

Personality:
Untamed: Jessy has been compared to a wild mare, free and uninhibited, and very much untamed.

Compassionate: Jessy has unlimited compassion for animals and has been known to spend days by their side to get them better. That compassion doesn't really extend to people that are cruel to them, though. Those sort of people will most likely end up with a black eye. But people she sees falling behind or needing a helping hand will normally find it in her.

Truthful: Jessy is honest to a fault; she doesn't see the point of lying and will blunt about what she thinks when the need comes up.

Skillful: Jessy grew up on a ranch, so she has gotten to learn a great many skills most woman wouldn't. Animal care and husbandry, gardening/farming, hunting with a rifle and a bow, camping, cooking...the list continues. She is a true country girl and loves living that way.

Reliable: Jessy is loyal and will do what she can to help her friends, and she never makes promises she can't keep. The type of girl to come when you really need and have your back.

Tough: Jessy isn't a crybaby; she knows she isn't unstable but damn if she doesn't take on the world like she is sometimes.

Biography:

Jessy's mother Marcie was 17 when she was born. She was a young woman that made the mistake of falling in love with one of the Kingsley boys. Nathan was 7 years older than her and thought he'd just have a spring fling with a beautiful girl. The only problem was that fling led to Marcie getting pregnant. Nathan knew if his father found out he'd be disowned. So he did what any spoiled little boy would do and ran to his mommy. His mother, of course, wouldn't allow one transgression to ruin her son's life. Or more so the family name by having some bastard lay claim to anything attached to it. So she pulled Marcie aside and explained she'd never be one of them, that she was just a mistake. A mistake they would secretly care for, strictly in a financial sense of course. As long as Marcie understood that neither she or her child would ever be a part of the family. They would be the dirty little secret that no one was allowed to talk about.

Marcie didn't really have a family of her own, so she did what was best for them at the time and took the deal. 9 months later Jessy was born; Nathan wasn't there but he sent a small music box that Jessy still has today. Marcie returned to the Kingsley Ranch and everyone pretended as if they had no idea where the little baby girl had come from. Despite how her life began, Jessy was never short on love, the various employees that worked on the ranch became her family. They always taught her new skills and made sure that she was always looked after.

When Jessy was 10, she was looking after a young horse; it had fallen ill, and she simply couldn't let it sleep all alone. It wasn't strange for her to sleep in the barn, so her mother saw no harm in it. But somehow a horrible fire broke out. Jessy became trapped inside of the building as the flames reached higher and higher. She tried to find a way out, but soon succumbed to the smoke and collapsed. Jessy still isn't sure what happened after that, but she woke up in the hospital a bit dazed. Thankfully beyond a burn on her shoulder, she was alive and well. The following months were filled with nightmares, but with the support of her family, Jessy was able to get past it. Though she still holds onto a fear of large fires.

Her mother finally married at the age of 30, and Jessy gained a new step-father in Jack and a half-brother named Max. It was a bit of a rough start, but the family eventually found its footing. All seemed well with the world and things continued on for several years. Life on the ranch was wonderful, but things were about to change.

When Jessy turned 21 Mr. Kingsley Senior died, and that is when all hell broke loose. The man had seemed to change his will not long before he passed. Within it he named Jessy the sole air to the Kingsley ranch provided that she get an education so she would know how to properly manage such a vast fortune and land holdings. He wrote about how she was the only rightful heir that would take care of the ranch as it should be. That she loved it and the people that live and ran it. That she understood what the original family ideals were. Needless to say, it was a shock to everyone. Nathan was exposed as not only her father but unfit to take on the family heritage and fortune. Life from there got...rocky at best.

Jessy was forced into a life she never expected, but to keep it she needed to get the proper education to support it. Now Jessy wasn't the best student, spending more time on the ranch then at school. But she wasn't stupid, and in the end money talks. So she was accepted to several different universities. Some of which she had no idea her mother had applied to in her name. Like Columbia University of all places. But her mother encouraged her to get away from the family drama for a while. To see the world beyond just their ranch. It took a bit of debate but Jessy finally agreed that it was the best choice for her. So off she went to the Big Apple! A country fish right out of her pond and diving into the big bad ocean. Living off campus in a Manhattan apartment held by the family she seems to be living the high life. But only time will tell if she can make it in New York. After all, what was the saying? New York, if you can make it there you can make it anywhere.

Partners: Men, (possible bi curious)
Kinks:
O/O's: Ons:strong men (emotional, mentally and physically), the outdoors, passion, a good kisser,touching, petting, playing with her hair,outdoors,intimacy... and much more :P
Offs: bathroom play, torture, weak willed men, humiliation, vore, lazy lovers,

Connections:

Extra bits :

information pulled from the actual Kings Ranch

Kingsley Ranch, located in South Texas between Corpus Christi and Brownsville, is one of the largest ranches in the world. The Kingsley Ranch comprises 825,000 acres (3,340 km2; 1,289 sq mi)and was founded in 1853 by Captain Richard Kingsley and Gideon K. Lewis, includes portions of six Texas counties, including most of Kleberg County and much of Kenedy County, with portions extending into Brooks, Jim Wells, Nueces, and Willacy Counties. The ranch does not consist of one single contiguous plot of land, but rather four large sections called divisions. The divisions are the Santa Gertrudis, the Laureles, the Encino and the Norias. Only the first two of the four divisions border each other, and that border is relatively short.

In addition to cattle, Kingsley Ranch raises quarter horses, cutting horses and thoroughbreds, and produced the 1946 US Triple Crown winner Assault and 1950 Kentucky Derby winner Middleground. They also owned a share of La Troienne, the greatest broodmare of the 20th century. The Kingsley Ranch had the honor of raising the first quarter horse registered with the American Quarter Horse Association. The stallion's name was Wimpy P-1 and he was given registration number one. In addition, the King Ranch company operates a local museum, maintains other property concerns and works with Texas A&M University to perform agricultural research and development.

The corporation has extensive holdings in other states, with agricultural interests including turf grass farming and citrus in Florida. In 1958, Kingsley Ranch paid more than $1 million for Brunette Downs in the Northern Territory. They also owned Risdon near Warwick, Queensland and several other Queensland properties.

In 2001, Ford Motor Company added a Kingsley Ranch edition to their F-150 truck line, complete with the King Ranch cattle brand in the logo. In 2003, Ford added Kingsley Ranch packages to its Super Duty lineup, as well as the Expedition SUV.

An unusual animal seen in the Kingsley Ranch is the nilgai, which were imported from India. As they usually are born in twins, eventually the nilgai started competing with the ranch's cows, and the ranch allowed hunters to come in and hunt the animals. They would gather several (somewhere around 30) each night. This no longer occurs, but the rapidity of this process caused the Texas nilgai to become extremely wary of humans, and they bolt at the sight of vehicles, running nearly as fast as horses.

The Green One

Haha! Kitten... I think you might, but I love it!

Please, PM me your girl!

I love that her occupation is just having money xD

Nico

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 16, 2022, 07:01:43 AM

Please, PM me your girl!

~snickers~

I might have mentioned to her that it would be soooo much better for the girl if Francesco never comes across her.  XD XD

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 16, 2022, 07:01:43 AM

Please, PM me your girl!

Well techniecly she owns the ranch back in texas, but its back in texas LOL So she is going to school and living off of her new found fortune. Which is reallllllly weird for her hehehe

Quote from: Nico on May 16, 2022, 09:34:53 AM

~snickers~

I might have mentioned to her that it would be soooo much better for the girl if Francesco never comes across her.  XD XD
Oh yeah, bad things would happen. But hey all in the name of rp goodness right? LOL

Nico

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 16, 2022, 09:46:31 AM
Oh yeah, bad things would happen. But hey all in the name of rp goodness right? LOL
Totally agreed! <3

Bad things for her. Not for him. Money is never a bad thing, after all. :P

Timeless

>3>

<-<

-plants interest flag- .. May I reserve Michele Morrone, please?

O:)

The Green One

Quote from: Timeless on May 21, 2022, 09:09:00 PM
>3>

<-<

-plants interest flag- .. May I reserve Michele Morrone, please?

O:)

Yay~

And yes, you may!

Deathnote

Tentatively interested...

I'm thinking of creating an uncover cop who can play guitar.  His previous handler was recently killed and he's supposed to meet his new one very soon.

The Green One

Quote from: Deathnote on May 21, 2022, 11:14:24 PM
Tentatively interested...

I'm thinking of creating an uncover cop who can play guitar.  His previous handler was recently killed and he's supposed to meet his new one very soon.
Sounds interesting~

The Green One

Hello!

For those who are interested in the game, we're looking for two Crime Bosses to take over Queens and The Bronx! We're also looking for the bosses staff as well!

Timeless

Quote from: Liam Dale on May 23, 2022, 06:25:36 AM
Hello!

For those who are interested in the game, we're looking for two Crime Bosses to take over Queens and The Bronx! We're also looking for the bosses staff as well!

Funny enough, I am thinking to make a crime boss. I initially wanted him to do his residence to be in Manhattan but his main business would be in Brooklyn. If that doesn't work, I could have him take Queens if it is still available.

The Green One

Quote from: Timeless on May 23, 2022, 06:45:50 AM
Funny enough, I am thinking to make a crime boss. I initially wanted him to do his residence to be in Manhattan but his main business would be in Brooklyn. If that doesn't work, I could have him take Queens if it is still available.
Brooklyn is taken by Ren, Manhattan by Lorenzo. We have a boss for The Bronx already. So your character could take over Queens. They can live anywhere in the city, but they would be the crime boss of Queens.

The Green One

Need to rectify some info! Sorry!

We have a new boss for Queens. The Bronx and Staten Island are open!

LocusVonErich

Tentatively interested. May need some help drumming up a character.

The Green One

Quote from: LocusVonErich on May 24, 2022, 11:57:03 AM
Tentatively interested. May need some help drumming up a character.
Sure! PM me if you have any questions.

The Green One

We are still looking for a crime boss for The Bronx. All the other boroughs are taken!

We also could have more characters to form nets at Queens, Staten Island and The Bronx!

The Green One

The five bosses spots are taken!

We're still open for new players and characters.

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

The Green One