[St. Lawrence By Night] - Vampire the Masquerade V20 - [Recruitment is OPEN]

Started by TheWanderingMuse, August 19, 2022, 11:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWanderingMuse

Excellent, Pockets! Shoot me a PM with some of your ideas and we'll get the ball rolling!

2 slots remain.

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

TheWanderingMuse

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

ererruz

Flagging my interest, sent you a PM with few questions, TheWanderingMuse.

Lockepick

Hello! Planting a flag for interest! Considering a 'Discarded CIA Asset' from the time of MK-Ultra in similar projects. Sending you a PM now!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

TheWanderingMuse

Welcome to you both! I look forward to speaking to you guys about your ideas!

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

Seshat

TheWanderingMuse

Hello Seshat! Please send me a PM and let me know what ideas you have for a new character.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

TheLinguist

And if we crash and burn and, cry in the rain. Is there any-way to escape the pain. So if tonight it all burns- down in flames. Will anyone re-meber out names!

Pumpkin Seeds

Red Stella

I’m very interested, if you have any available openings currently, or in the future. 
I have some knowledge of the game, but very limited experience.
Perhaps Toreador, but I’d need a refresher on clans.

Thanks.

Red
💋

Hades

*Plants a flag of interest*

Giving the material a glance over, I'm leaning towards trying for a Giovanni, or perhaps a Setite.

Kara Danvers

Quote from: Hades on October 19, 2023, 08:33:15 PM*Plants a flag of interest*

Giving the material a glance over, I'm leaning towards trying for a Giovanni, or perhaps a Setite.

Takes no responsibility for bringing Hades here. 

~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

TheWanderingMuse

St. Lawrence is opening its doors once again!

What makes St. Lawrence different from most group games?
One of the things I encountered with some group games was having trouble finding where your character fits in. Unless you join a game from the start, there always seem to be cliques and inner relations already established that make it hard to find an entry point.

In St. Lawrence, everyone is given a one-on-one story with a storyteller where you're immersed in a world wholly catered to your character. Moreover, you're never forced into larger group threads or intricate plots established long before you joined. Your character is given a total story entirely crafted for your character, which is meant to be a standalone story. While you're welcome and encouraged to interact with other players, we have many players who continue their plotlines within the city and never once cross paths with other players.

Their actions may impact what's going on in your story, and often NPC's will cross the path of multiple players and be colored by those interactions. Still, nothing is ever forced, and you're free to progress your storyline at whatever pace is comfortable for you. Anyone who has been in a group game and taken a week or two off knows how hard it is to jump back into a constantly progressing storyline that forces all the players to act in unison, and that is never the case in St. Lawrence.

We're also incredibly newbie-friendly, and I have no trouble teaching someone the system as we go. We have several players who had never heard of Vampire: the Masquerade or had only watched it being played on occasion. I'm more than happy to teach you the ropes as you go and help immerse you in the dark world of Vampire: the Masquerade.

For anyone looking to delve into an extremely addictive game, and explore an entire world crafted around your character, this is the game for you!

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

Mythril

I would be interested. I've played VTES, second edition, I think. I would like to play my favorite clan...the only clan...

Malkavian.

TheWanderingMuse

Quote from: Mythril on December 28, 2023, 07:27:03 PMI would be interested. I've played VTES, second edition, I think. I would like to play my favorite clan...the only clan...

Malkavian.
Shoot me a PM and we can get the ball rolling!

Head Storyteller
St. Lawrence by Night

Ferretina

If this is still open to new characters, mark me as interested! I have a couple of concepts already brewing. The PM is on the way!

Aaerin

Hello everyone, if there is a slot, I would be interested to play in this game.

I have played VTM a long while and also experienced a VTM game with V20 rules or two. :)