Rusty's playground (any pairings are welcomed)

Started by rustytiger, September 14, 2019, 10:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustytiger

Hello, Hello! Welcome to Rusty's new and improved idea thread. Since I've been away so long I thought I would just close the old one and create a new one.

About Rusty
So I have just come off 6 years of working two jobs and having absolutely no free time. Plus some other stuff that didn't make me mentally healthy enough to rp full time like I use to. I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of things because I have the writing bug and writing by myself has never been fun. I am planning on replying at least once a week during my weekends, which are Saturday and Sunday. It might be more once I get more comfortable on here again and use to being active, but right now I'm going to set a goal for once a week. Now I will check my messages more than that, but I am a hermit now, so if you don't hear from me for a few days just know I will be back by the weekend to answer.

If I ever have to take a longer break I will post it in my absences thread and not just disappear like last time. Though last time I just couldn't help it honestly.

So enough about me time to get into the ideas. Just read my O/O's if you want more information, but honestly I rp anything. Nothing really bothers me while writing.

Ideas I enjoy
-ABO (alpha, beta, omega): I started reading some stories about this and honestly I enjoy the concept.
-Enemies to Lovers: Arranged marriages of warring countries, Villains falling in love with the hero
-Slow burn/pinning: Flings turning into a romance that neither partner thought they wanted. ( pretty much if you have an slow burn or antsy idea I'm game)
-I do play FFXIV so I have a few characters that I can bring out to play for that.

Characters
Liam Nyberg
Name: Liam Nyberg
Date of Birth: October 13
Profession: Pastor
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Light Ash, with grey
Hair Length: Medium length for a male, just brushing his ears and nicely styled
Height: 6’
Weight: 168
Blood Type: O-
Appearance: Tall and lithe, with just a bit of a stomach for his age. He has smile lines and tan skin that he keeps even in the winter. Not because he tans, just how his genetics are. He tries to dress casual as much as he can, but he does wear suits when he has to, though most of his nice wardrobe is priest attire.

Personality Description:Liam is sweet and caring. He just wishes to make others happy and even if they don’t wish to be in his parish or follow his religion, he wants them to know that they have a friend in him. He is rather understanding for a priest and believes that anyone can go to heaven so long as they try their best to leave the world a better place. He tries his best not to judge and welcomes all to his sermons.

History: Liam was born into a small family in Sweden. He has two siblings and as he was growing up he was fond of finding old abandoned churches and exploring them. It was during these explorations that he found his calling and wanted to join the priesthood. After he was finished with highschool, Liam went on a pilgrimage to find himself and God. Along the way he fell in love with an older man. Side tracked he stayed with the man for a few years until he found out that the man was married. Heartbroken and lost he continued with his pilgrimage. He trained and joined the ranks of the church. Now he just travels and teaches, though when needed he will go to trouble parishes and helps them grow again.

Mhari
Name: Mhari
Nickname: none
Creature: Selkie

Date of Birth: Fall

Profession: none
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: originally Ash blonde, now depends on her mood, right now light blue.

Hair Length:  medium length and wavey.
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 100lbs
Blood Type: ??
Appearance Description: Mhari has a small heart shape face, with large Hazel eyes. She keeps her hair cut just below her shoulders. It curls just a bit at the ends. She has a lean body, with small curves. Even with all her time in the human realm she has kept her lean body. Her ash blonde hair has been bleached and dyed a soft pastel blue color. She looks like she could be around her mid-twenties. She has a full sleeve on her right arm of stylized otters, seals, and other sea creatures she loves. On her left arm was a half sleeve of cute animal skeletons and skulls. Done more like a sugar skull style. She has both thighs tattooed, both of them based off a ‘mythical’ creatures. The right is a wendigo and big foot mural and the left is pixies and brownies. She has her septum and both nipples pierced. Along with large gauges in both ears.

History: Mhari has never kept the years, never caring for how long she has lived. She is one of the seal folk, or rather a selkie. A version of mermaid if she was forced to admit it. She figured she had the better deal of it, at least she could be fully human without being cursed. Mhari has always loved her kind, but she has never laid with one of the males. She didn't want children with them yet, but she has been a Wife before.

It was long ago, before modern technology and their fancy boats. When life was simple, yet harder than ever. Mhari had been young and soft back then. Believed that she could do as she pleases without issue. She had learned about being a Wife and thought it was the most beautiful thing a selkie could do. It was during those years of wistfulness, that she had seen him. A young widow with a newborn babe. Even now she couldn't remember his name, but she would always remember the children and the name he besotted upon her.

Seeing him there up on that cliff, clenching the screaming baby as he wept, Mhari felt something tug in her. So she left her skin where it would be easily found by him. Back then everyone knew the tales and the young man knew he had himself a new wife. She had stayed with him for a few weeks, helping him take care of his son Rowan. It was then that he named her Mhari, gifting her with her first and last name she would ever have. He told her it meant much loved, or darling. A year or so later she had given him another child, a little girl named Uma. She was happy, only staring at the sea for a little bit here and there.

Yet as the years went on and the young man's heart healed from his first lost he started to wander. Mhari didn't care much, the sea was calling her. Reaching into her heart and crying for her to come back. She waited patiently until finally the day came, she was gifted back her skin by her husband. A very rare thing. He wished to wed another and he thanked her for those many years she stayed with him. Bittersweet, she kissed him and her children, Uma and Rowan, goodbye.

When she first put her skin back on and dived into that water it felt like being at home. Her heart sang and the bitterness fell away. She was home and her mother the sea was happy to see her again. Even with this new found happiness she never forgot her children. She watched them grow old and start their own families. She visited them every so often until finally she knew they didn't need her anymore. That was when Mhari decided she didn't wish to be a Wife again. She didn't want to feel that longing again. To be torn between her duties and the sea. For she has loved her children with all her heart.

So Mhari became more careful of her skin. Always making sure to hide it well before she went to land. As the years passed she never did become a Wife again, nor did she breed with her own kind. There were rumors floating around that the mortals were forgetting about them and their lore. It wasn't just them, but other mythical creatures as well. Mhari only paid very little attention to the rumors, still keeping her skin hidden as best she could.

That was until one of her friends, a nameless selkie, left her skin in plain view. Watching and waiting for someone to take it. The mortals just passed it by, thinking it was trash. That had shocked Mhari, watching her smug friend gather her skin and come back to her. After that she had become careless, thinking no one would take her skin without thinking. That was the worst mistake she could have made.

Mhari had never known what happen to a selkie when she lost her skin. One day she had taken her human form and only slightly hid it. When she had come back, it was missing and there was no one waiting for her. She had found it strange and searched the area, until one of her friends told her it was taken. It was only then that she had started to feel a soft pull, leading her to where her skin could possibly.

Skip forward a few years and she still hadn't found it. Mhari had drastically changed from her sweet girl next door look. As she traveled around she had met a biker gang and learned how to ride a motorcycle. She had tattoos and piercings, things she had collected as she drove around through the years as she followed that pull. She never had to worry about money, only because her friends in the selkie community brought her back treasures from shipwrecks that she could sell.

Mhari was a drifter now, the pull of her skin stronger than the pull of the ocean. Even being so far inland to find her skin, she didn't miss her mistress the sea. No, she only craved the person that had taken a Wife and left her.

Dusan
Name: Dusan
Nickname: Dusa
Date of Birth: Mid Spring
Race: Deity/ Owl Spirit
Profession: Supposed to be a deity of change and guides lost souls through the underworld for his mother. Lives in the human world and works as a psychic.
Eye Color: Human: Black  Owl: Black
Hair Color: Human: Black  Owl feathers: Tawny
Hair length: Long, falls to his waist
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 pounds

Appearance: Like all worldly spirits and deities Dusan was born genderless. When he was younger he looked neither female nor male, but a perfect mixture of the two genders. His hair has always been long and straight, falling around his waist. The coloring a black so dark it seems to soak in the color around it, like a deep dark pool, exactly like his eyes. Dusan has always been thought of as pretty. Older now and finally have reached maturity, Dusan was male now, though much to the disappointment of his mother and fiance.

Dusa had kept his hair long, added some silver and gold anklets and bracelets. He has a total of 10 piercings, 5 in the left ear, 3 in the right ear, both nipples. Small silver hoops travel up the left ear except for the first hole with has a large gauge in it. The other ear has a smaller gauge, a conch piercing and a black dangling raven earring. The earring symbolizes his betrothed house and an indicator that their family is watching him. He has a raven branded into his back, a stylized tribal looking tattoo.

Dusan speaks in a more feminine way, only because it pisses off his fiance. He also enjoys dressing in a feminine way, but he isn’t ashamed of being a male.

Personality Description: Dusan is a strange person. He is a little bit of a know it all, yet very timid. He doesn't like talking to others, except for his family. He has a short temper and is prone to playing tricks on his fiance. Dusan does have moments when he is happy and carefree, but those are hard to come by. He prefers to be alone and reading.

History

Family: Mother: Owl Goddess, Father: Hawk Demi-God*(Only half a god, half a spirit) 4 siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters

Bio: Dusan was born to the Owl Goddess, the keeper of secrets, leader of souls, and overall spiritual guide to those in need. She is of both light and darkness, her powers perfectly balanced and her knowledge knows no bounds. Her children take after her in the fact that they are all powerful owl deities. Their father has little to do with their lives, after all the children were born he left to go live with the other Hawks and his mistress. Dusan's mother never cared. All she wanted to do was to create an alliance with the hawks and have 5 powerful children, which she accomplished. Dusan, or as his mother calls him Dusa, is the youngest of the chicks, the last to be born.

His mother doted on him and his siblings cherished him. It was an overall loving household. His mother always wanted to be secure in her life, so she bargained her children off to strong clans to marry into. That way her power base was all the stronger for it. Three of his siblings are already married, with two of them already with children of their own. Keeping with the tradition of her family, his mother had him meet with the Raven clan when he was but a mere child of 18. It was there that he had met his betrothed and they instantly fell in love. It was a wonderful match and both parents agreed to the arrangement.  At that point in time Dusa didn't care if he was male or female when he finally got his gender, he just wanted to be with his lover.

Yet as time went on, that love grew sour. His fiance was known for his wandering eyes and at times wandering hands. Dusan had cared in the beginning, doing everything in his power to convince his fiance to love only him, to have eyes only for him, but it never worked. So instead he got revenge. Whatever his fiance hated he did just to be spiteful. He became reclusive and hung around the cat spirits. He liked their charms and attitude to the world around them.

So finally when his change date had come upon him and he was transformed into a male. It was a blessing and a curse. There was a small hope inside of him that if he had turned female that maybe their love would blossom again.Yet when he became male he could see the disappointment. Too headstrong he refused to marry into the Raven family in front of both of the families. With that he ran away, using his magic to help him hide. Sadly one could not hide from an owl, the night predators that they were.. His mother desired this marriage and they brought him to the Raven Goddess.

The Raven Goddess was not pleased with the little owl. Outraged that he had turned down her perfect son. So she had cursed him, branding him, marking him with a raven so that they would always be able to find him. Unable to deal with his cheating fiance and his mother's disappointment, the owl had ran again. This time to the human realm. He lives as a male, but in his free time wore women's clothing. Especially when his fiance came to visit, since he found it perverted and disgusting. Dusan’s main goal now a days was finding more and better ways to piss off and try to break off the marriage. Even if it meant becoming a cat lady, since his fiance was highly allergic to the beautiful creatures in the human realm.

Octavia Moretti
Name: Octavia Rosemary Moretti
Nickname: none
Gender: Female, Alpha (Can be either with normal female anatomy or with a penis, just ask about it)
Preferred Pronoun: She, her

Date of Birth: April 10

Profession: none (going to college)
Eye Color: Dark brown, almost black
Hair Color: Dark brunette

Hair Length:  Medium length, just past her shoulders
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110lbs
Blood Type: A-
Appearance Description: Octavia takes after her mother's side of the family. Small stature, round face, and delicate features all come from her Korean ancestry. Her mother of course was delighted since all four of her brothers looked more like their father. Tall, handsome young men with a jawline that would make any omega whine in desperation. One would almost mistake her for an omega at first glance. She was small and plumb. Something that a normal female alpha wasn't. Except for the height it was all in illusion. Her mother forced her into clothes that hidden her athletic grace. Long sleeves, flowy dresses that hid her waist. A scent blocker mixed with a softer, more feminine perfume so that it led more to the illusion. Yes at first glance Octavia was a perfect young lady.

Out of her public persona, Octavia is athletically inclined, her body willowy though stronger than she looks. Depending on the month her body could be covered in bruises, or healing cuts. Her scent is a mixture of the earthy smell after a long awaited thunderstorm, and that sharp scent of a foretold a storm before it hits.

Personality Description: To the public she is quiet and shy. Always staying by a family member or close friend, allowing them to lead the conversation as she just stands there and observes. Some would call her docile. When away from the public eye, Octavia has a sharp tongue, quick temper and sass that make her mother throw her hands in the air. She was just as bull headed as the rest of the alphas in her family.

History: Octavia Rosemary was born to a wealthy and influential family in Sunny South California. Her father owns a large corporation that does business around the world both in the black market and legal ways. Ricardo Moretti had married Lee Nari, a bright omega from another powerful company, ones that had ties in South Korea, somewhere that the Moretti family always wanted ties with. Her parents had always wanted an Alpha son and an omega of any gender, to which her mother gave her father four sons, all of them taking after their father. Tall, lithe, and handsome young alphas. On their last try, they were happy to have a daughter, but were disappointed to find out that she too was an alpha once she presented.

Believing that she would be either a beta or omega, they raised her as such. Once she presented though, they dressed her in clothes that were more suitable for hiding her athletic body and forced her to use scent blockers, since being a beta she wouldn't have a scent and it was only polite if an omega did it when she was coming upon her heat. They took her to only a few public events, just enough to have her out there to be seen by potential mates, and blamed a frail health as to why she wasn't out more.

At first Octavia had treated it as a game, as she became older she hated every moment of it. She was treated like a doll, only good enough to be brought out for special occasions and hidden away so that no one found her secret. It was one of her brothers, Marco, who had snuck her away down to the underground fighting pits. He had allowed her to be herself for once. No scent blockers or flowy dresses. When she had seen the brutal scene before her, Octavia had fallen in love. Her alpha side wanting to join in.

When Octavia was 18, that was when she started fighting in the street fights. It wasn't like she needed money, but she wanted the thrill of it. Macro had learned about his sister’s adventures and instead of threatening to tell their parents decided to make money off his sister. He helped her get into the fights, help hide her while she healed and took care of his baby sister. Octavia was small and harmless looking, exactly how his family wished her to be, a perfect ploy. It took them about a year to finally get her trained enough so that she was winning more and coming home less beat up and bloody. It was their own dirty little secret. Wasn't long before Octavia became a big name in the underground fighting world.

Prompts
- Young witch ( male or female) trying to summon a familiar to help them and they accidentally summon a demon. Seeing that the witch is unsure and not very good at their craft the demon helps them along. 

Please pm if interested in any of these. Don't post in this thread, please and thank you.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread