News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bookmarks?

Started by Thesunmaid, October 28, 2023, 08:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Quote from: Vekseid on February 06, 2024, 07:56:51 PMDoes the topic say you are receiving alerts inside the topic itself?

No, this is what I see:

and my notifs are set like this: 

i made sure the follow threads was marked and then afterwards replied to my above one on one search to test but didn't get any notif on it which i'm sure it's set to no alerts somewhere but i don't know how to make it follow a certain thread without simply creating or replying to that thread. 

am i missing a step?

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Sara Nilsson

You marked the thread like that?

and if you go to:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=notification;sa=topics

does it list the thread there?

CriminalMindsFan

I can still access bookmarks through the my bookmarks tab but no longer see a way to add to my bookmarks.

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on February 11, 2024, 10:22:32 PMI can still access bookmarks through the my bookmarks tab but no longer see a way to add to my bookmarks.

yeah old ones work cant add new hence the system above to keep track

Sergeant

Has there been any update on this request? Or can we assume the bookmark option will not become available again? 

Amaris

Hey! There are a few threads for this, but we did get sort of an update here and here. I hope this helps :)

RedEve

I have fixed it in the suggested way for my new topics and games, by creating a bookmark folder in my browser.
It works, only slightly annoying thing is that I now have to check two places for game updates and that I have to open the individual games in the bookmark folder instead of seeing where there has been an update at a glance in the past.

I still hope this feature eventually does return. I am perfectly accustomed to the new forum look otherwise, the old bookmarks system is really the only feature I still miss.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Thesunmaid

Quote from: RedEve on Today at 12:19:51 PMI have fixed it in the suggested way for my new topics and games, by creating a bookmark folder in my browser.
It works, only slightly annoying thing is that I now have to check two places for game updates and that I have to open the individual games in the bookmark folder instead of seeing where there has been an update at a glance in the past.

I still hope this feature eventually does return. I am perfectly accustomed to the new forum look otherwise, the old bookmarks system is really the only feature I still miss.
Yeah this is what I do too. And honestly I am most likely going to just keep it up if and when they get the book marks back anyway.I have just gotten used to it now.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few