In order of what caught my eye/mind and in brief form, as for the moment I am ramblinbly incoherant...ish.
- The setting for the RP is contemporary Earth, but in the sense of most comics. The world is as it is today, but with magic, monsters, mutants and machina thrown into the mix;
- Powers and their sources are up to your imagination, but keep in mind this isn't a high power game, and while tech toys and magic items are allowed, they can be taken and possibly used against you;
- The game isn't necessarily first come first serve; I tend to be selective, and if you don't make the cut, I appologize ahead of time, but there is a semi-mystical force which guides my mind and the processes of selection which I often can't quantify... as usualy, however, questions, comments, concerns and death threats can be tendered via PM;
- The game will be a blend of combat, character interaction, and a hefty dose of puzzle solving to boot... one dimensional characters might have a chance of being accepted, but they might find themselves feeling left out from time to time;
- Radioactive mole men will be confined to anti-radiation running globes for the safety of their non-radioactive teammates;
- And limits with regards to powers will be discussed upon application, but one `reality` should be remembered... no matter how powerful you are or think you are, someone out there in the big bad universe can clip your wings, if only at a comically wrong moment for a short period of time;
- This isn't a hentai game, but tentacle-transformations may well result in the appearance of Lovecraft obsessed `heroes` intent on preventing the rise of the Elder Gods;
- A high IQ does not a survivalist make... for evidence, see the first five minutes of Idiocracy, or my life;
- I will not mention the idea for this game came to me while watching a flash video of a certain Teen Titan getting a birthday present, nope;
- Y'all are being observed like so many white mice... be wary... *Kefka laughter*
And with that glut of info spat out for your perusal, I offer the simple sheet of simplicity, but keep in mind what's been asked of you already:
PM your character when you're happy with 'em... lines will be open for at least a week on this.