You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Potential Teen Superhero Game  (Read 6490 times)

Offline MadPanda

• Grand High Exquisitor and Errant Knave-in-Chief
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • I'm letting my anima out of her box to frolic...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Potential Teen Superhero Game
« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2007, 10:35:52 AM »
Yep.  Hang in there!  By the toes, if necessary...

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »
I've no problems with waiting for you to have more free time, heh. All bad/busy things must end.

Online Darwishi

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2007, 01:16:18 AM »
Well, I've skimmed about half the posts, and read the one concerning the actual game part (sorry didn't read everyone's character description) and I'm interested in this as well.  I've got quite a few ideas (which is pretty normal for me) that could be modified into this setting.  I'd probably play a female character cause I loves me the girls in spandex. ^^

Okay that's it for now. ^^

EDIT: Also it's cool if this is a while in taking off.  I'm trying to get some things done in the RL sense myself. ^^
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:19:38 AM by Darwishi »

Offline Modern Fairy Tale

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »
I have a character I love to play.  Its a female.  Shes flirty... shes a catburgalar and a mutant whos being reigned in.  Ive played her on an X-Man team almost like a 'To Catch a Thief' or 'XXX' storyline... Ive had her captured after stealing from the Hellfire Club on another board.  Shes cool, slick, sexy, interesting... shes a cross of Catwoman's Cattitude, Batgirl's skills and equipment, and Dazzlers skills with light.  She can only use light at her hands and has to use gemstones which focus her power into lasers and other light effects like holograms and stun attacks.  The principal behind this is similar to the first laser... an intence light source channeled through a ruby creating a laser.  Id like someone whos tough and more powerful then me as my P. O.  My character is bisexual and once tried to seduce Xavier to escape the school... which didnt work admittedly but she was still a lot of fun.  Anyway, hope this intersts you, if so PM me or let me know where to go.  Thanks.