You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:30:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Angsty teen/Young adult.. Thread Created!  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Keaira

• ~*~Angel of Sin and Darkness ~*~ ~*~ Beautiful Disaster
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Gimme a Romance Like Joker and Harley Quinn
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Angsty teen/Young adult.. Thread Created!
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »
Sounds exciting! Can't wait to meet him.

Brittani, just a suggestion, but it may be a good idea to create an OOC thread in the NC small groups forum. That way we can all talk about the game and what not without censoring. Where we are is a bit public and meant for searching for groups and recruiting rather than chit hat. If you do it. Just make the title The Halfway House-OOC. It's also a goodnway to keep the actual game clear as well. (Just suggestions, don't want to tread on any toes)

Offline Dependent

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2011, 06:50:51 PM »
Duchess, Sera, and Artemis: if you'd like to join still, let Brittani (thread leader) know personally.  I think - but am not sure - that she's looking for more people since a lot of those that we originally had are very.. unlively to say the least.  Still, run a line by her if you're interested.  Personally, I'm all for whoever wants to join since we're not too far along at all.

The OOC would be nice so that we don't have to do so here.. and as for you ladies tying your characters together, I think it's really cool.  ;)  Curvy, I'm intrigued to see how it all turns out.. hoping it goes far indeed.  Final side note if anyone wants to be my character's ex I'm fine with that - Hell, I think that might even be pretty neat.  Could make for an intriguing situation with what I'm doing now, too.  Anywho glad to have you ladies on board!! :)

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2011, 07:00:11 PM »
Oh a ex...that could be interesting. Then again, if Noah really wanted to go back to her Trinity wouldn't stop him. May not play nice afterward but then again she used to guys being....special..lol  And yeah if it does go long enough the story of him showing would be interesting seeing as he doesn't take no for answer or someone losing his goods very lightly. At the moment lets just say she is off his radar.

Offline Dependent

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
Well I don't see myself just droning back simply because she's an ex.. after all people are exes for a reason, yeah?  ;)  Depends on whatever story we come up with overall.. hehe I might raise a fist for Trinity.. :p of course it aint illegal for men to have some secrets too, right?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:32:36 PM by Dependent »

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
No it's not , it will add to the story dynamic...or the drama...of the torrid twists and turns...LOL

Offline Keaira

• ~*~Angel of Sin and Darkness ~*~ ~*~ Beautiful Disaster
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Gimme a Romance Like Joker and Harley Quinn
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »
It's going to get crazy in this house. I would love more people but it's up to Brit I guess.

Offline Dependent

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
Bahaha.. trying to stir up a little drama having an ex get involved.. and yeah I hope it gets crazy.  Then again I think the first big uhh.. twist is going to be my head exploding (murder) from all the gorgeous females you ladies are making haha.  :p

Offline Sera

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2011, 01:56:55 AM »
Name: Alix Stone
Personality: A very skiddish character who perpetually makes herself a loner by trying not to be a loner, she has had sex a couple times in her life and never enjoyed it so she has taken it upon herself to just abstain from any opposite gender contact. She has led a straight edge life mostly because up until 11 days ago she was a minor. She tries to be liked and to be nice but ever since she was convicted she is finding it much harder. She finds an outlet by studying humans and painting her interpretation of the way they act, move and look.
Crime/Reason why she is in there:Alix was convicted as a serial arsonist, she has no recollection of ever committing the crimes she was convicted for but there is irrefutable forensic and photographic evidence against her. She plead insanity but her case was thrown to the side and as a minor she got lost in the system and transferred to the halfway house as an easy out. 
Likes: Heat that isn't produced by fire, the human figure male and female, painting, small talk, being held in a non-romantic way.
Dislikes: Being hit on,heat produced by fire, being naked, being open about her emotions,
Appearance:

Offline Dependent

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
(Hey everyone sorry for using this an OOC moment, but I'm in the process of flying/checking in/settling in to my next command.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to post.  Just a heads up; and nice character, Sera!  Looking forward to interacting with her!)

Offline Brittani1123Topic starter

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2011, 11:09:05 PM »
Hey everyone, sorry I have been away a bit. I will get an OOC thread up, and if you are interested in joining please PM me. I check them every day weather or not I have the time to post in the rp. All but a few people have been very inactive on the thread so we are looking for a few more people. I feel bad, i feel it's my fault that some people have been inactive because life was a little hectic, and i was unable to post for a few days, however things are calmed down ATM, so I will be availible more often. Feel free to add my yahoo or msn, If I am not busy I am logged onto them. :)

Offline Brittani1123Topic starter

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »
Here is the URL to the OOC, just in case anyone can't find it, or would like an easier way to get there :)

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100992.0

Offline Xantham

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »
This character tabled for the moment.  Might be revived if necessary.  See the OOC for new character.

--------------------------------------------------------
As it looks like a little more mayhem is needed, I will attempt to bring a character after all.  And any game with GaGa and Angel is a good one as far as I am concerned.

Brittani here is my app:

Name:  Paul Brubaker
Sex:  Male - Bi-curious Dominant
Offs:  Blood, bitchy attitudes, authority
Ons:  Chaos, comedy(yes!), poker, dice, gambling
Crime:  Paul is bi-polar and his anti-authority streak makes him often "forget" his meds.  On one such occasion after someone cheated at a poker game, Paul beat him with a chair to within an inch of his life before the other boys could restrain him.  Through a dizzying series of plea bargains and 'boys club' rules, no one witnessed anything except for the victim and the best they could get was assault and battery.  He agreed to the halfway house and strict medication to avoid jail.
Personality:  Paul exhibits many of the normal signs of bi-polarity.  He is a charming guy who is a great friend one moment and if left unmedicated will turn into either a raging anger hormone or a weepy mess the next.  He has few friends since his episodes have alienated most people who knew him and he fluctuates often as to how he feels about that.
Pic: 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:27:26 AM by Xantham »