You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:25:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolf: The Apocalypse- Forbidden Love [Seeking M Character]  (Read 358 times)

Offline Star SafyreTopic starter

• Mrs. Fyre or, if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Werewolf: The Apocalypse- Forbidden Love [Seeking M Character]
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:03:41 PM »
Hello!  First off, thanks for your interest and help yourself to a piping hot bowl of Star Safyre's O/O's.  (Remember to read it all; there's a test at the end.   ;D )

I'm looking for a story in the setting Werewolf: The Apocalypse.  More specifically, I'm looking to tell the story of two Homid garou who secretly find sexual and emotional succor in each other.  The relationship can begin as purely physical but progress into authentic affection should the characters develop in that direction.  I would be playing the female, and I am looking for an author (gender unimportant) to play the male.  The majority of the role-play would revolve around their secret meetings and relationship as confined by their nature.

Required Elements:
-Taboo relationship
: Both characters know there are heavy social repercussions to their relationship and neither can afford to be outed.
-Pregnancy Fears: The conception of a metis is very much a real consequence the characters want to avoid.
-Creative Methods of Sexual Release: Given the danger of conceiving a metis, sexual relations besides coitus are their only option (until their love perhaps makes them too careless).

Elements I am NOT interested in:
-Sexual contact outside of homid or glabro form
-Getting deeply entrenched in garou politics

Variables: These are details I would like to work out with possible authors via PM.
-Tribe(s) and Auspice(s)
-Sept(s) (Are they from the same or different septs?)
-Time Period (I'm open to just about any historical period with a preference toward times prior to 1955)
-Character ages (within O/O limits, but an age difference would be intriguing)
-Character background and mutual history (if any)

So you want to play?

-Please PM me with your ideas regarding the variables and proof of Star Safyre O/O's purchase reading.
-Give me a few days to stalk check your O/O's and familiarize myself with your writing style.
-This isn't first come, first served, so please allow time for shipping and handling.  I promise to reply to every inquiring PM.

Edit: On a side note, the setting need not be precise if you're not familiar with it.  The only things set in stone are that 1) werewolves cannot interbreed without creating a socially ostracized child with severe handicaps and 2) werewolves are born as humans (or wolves) and later in life develop their shapeshifting and supernatural abilities.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:11:03 PM by Star Safyre »

Online ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • There cannot be another Fall.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolf: The Apocalypse- Forbidden Love [Seeking M Character]
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 05:12:43 PM »
You know, it's funny that I found this...  xD

Offline Star SafyreTopic starter

• Mrs. Fyre or, if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolf: The Apocalypse- Forbidden Love [Seeking M Character]
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »
Thanks to everyone for your interest!  An author has been decided and I very much look forward to getting to see this idea come to life.

And locked!