You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:07:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Few Roleplaying Ideas  (Read 925 times)

Offline HannibalTopic starter

A Few Roleplaying Ideas
« on: May 21, 2007, 06:37:04 PM »
I'm currently looking for another game as all but one of mine are very quiet right now. Here are a few ideas if any ladies are interested:

1. Innocent and privileged young maiden rescued by stranger who manipulates her into rewarding him in a very physical manner (nudge nudge, wink wink). The stranger is in fact someone responsible for causing considerable harm to her family, although she has never met him. I'd prefer the young woman to be naive and innocent, but thinks herself to be worldly and experienced. She might know about court life and courtly love, but is vulnerable and out of her depth in the wild lands without her family guards.

2. A wealthy and powerful lord desires his rival's beautiful 18 year old daughter or bride to be. Not just to satisfy his greedy desires, but also to completely humiliate her and through her, his rival. He has schemed and plotted to have her and those plans are on the cusp of fruition. The innocent girl is to be manipulated into submitting to him, only discovering the dire consequences latter on. The setting could be fantasy or historical.

3. A big, burly barbarian and his band of brigands and marauders capture and enslave some beautiful women in a raid. Lots of forced submission followed by adventures and escapadees in the Conanesque mode. A reprise of the Conan style barbarian that I enjoy roleplaying very much :)

4. Cruel and domineering boss forces himself upon his pretty assistant when working late one night. Enjoys it so much he turns her into his sex slave as well as his assistant.

If anyone is interested in developing any of these ideas into fun and interesting stories then please drop me a line :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 08:13:27 AM by Hannibal »

Offline Goblinmoon

Re: A Few Roleplaying Ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »
I might be interested in the first...  Innocence is always fun to lose!  Are you thinking of a specific ending? Or just curious to see what happens?

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
Hi Goblinmoon,

Thank you for your interest :). I haven't got a specific ending in mind, but I imagine the story has clear beginning and end. It starts with the rescue and ends with her return to safety, but what happens in between should be interesting ;)

Hannibal

Offline Lorelei

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 06:15:16 AM »
I would be interested as well.  With 1 taken, I think 2 or 3 would be my preference.

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »
Hi Lorelei,

Story #2 is already taken, but I'd be interested in developing #3 with you.

Hannibal :)

Offline Monica

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »
I am very interested in perhaps persuing situation #3 with you; I'd be more than delighted to take on such a... tempting role. If this spot is still open, please do message me so we can hammer out the details.

Offline brittney

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 01:33:20 AM »
*sob* number 1's taken, several times over! damn you quick-fingered ladies! *shakes fist*

well, my second choice is 4. and i do believe that's unclaimed. =D

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »
Hi Monica and Brittney,

Thank you for your interest, but I have roleplaying partners for all the stories I can now handle with time committments. Stories #1, #2 and #3 are taken now and I don't have time for more than that. My apologies for getting your hopes up.

Hannibal :)

Offline brittney

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 11:19:43 PM »
poo. :(

Offline Mika

• Sex kitten or whatever you want me to be ;)
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Adorable and cuddly kitten =~.^=
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 12:39:41 PM »
The 4th one sounds pretty fun I so may borrow it!

Offline VillainUs

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 05:43:05 AM »
Wouldnt mind trying to copy story ideas #3 and #4 if any ladies are interested in playing them with me

Offline Elvi

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 05:47:07 AM »
I think that it would be better if you waited until you were approved Vill, unless you wish to play them on the 'PG13' board....*smiles*

Offline sweet

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 12:20:45 PM »
hey can we