You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:11:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Change Log?  (Read 402 times)

Online ZeitgeistTopic starter

Change Log?
« on: February 25, 2011, 05:47:52 PM »
I've noticed recent changes, such as the signature tweak, and was wonder as I cannot find it if there is a clearing house for changes like this? Were it posted here and made sticky perhaps some people would look there before they ask where their "thingy" went, you know?

Offline Lord Drake

Re: Change Log?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 05:55:14 PM »
*waves* An advice I would give is - if you have doubts about some technical doubts about a "thingy" - to come in this foum and use the search option with the word "thingy" in questions. I find it very useful myself, at least.

For example: signature.

That said, I guess that the function of this forum is to answer to questions so I don't think it is that bad if people at times makes the same one...

^_^

Online ZeitgeistTopic starter

Re: Change Log?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 06:03:22 PM »
*waves* An advice I would give is - if you have doubts about some technical doubts about a "thingy" - to come in this foum and use the search option with the word "thingy" in questions. I find it very useful myself, at least.

For example: signature.

That said, I guess that the function of this forum is to answer to questions so I don't think it is that bad if people at times makes the same one...

^_^

Well yes, indeed. I only suggest a bit more orderliness and have a running post that lists changes, a brief description and the date the change was put into place.